Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

“Hye Kyo’s Natural Beauty as it is” …Song Hye Kyo, Unparalleled Elegance December 5, 2013   •  Category: CF, Dispatch, News & Updates, Photos, Translations0 Comments

1_201312593051buwhpup_T5_56359

[Dispatch = Reporter Kim Mi Kyeum] Actress Song Hye Kyo has become the new muse for jewelry brand, J. Estina. Following sisters Dakota Fanning and Elle Fanning in 2013, she will be active as the new model for the 2014 campaign.

On December 5th, J. Estina gave the reason behind their selection: “Even though she is elegant and graceful, she is an actress who is chic. She was chosen as the model for not only garnering interest in Korea but from that of the world’s fashion people.”

She also had an advertisement photo shoot for the 2014 S/S campaign. Song Hye Kyo emerged at a studio in Non Hyeon Dong on December 2nd for her first photo shoot as a J. Estina model. The concept this time was ‘Princess.’

Song Hye Kyo overflowed with grace in the photo shoot. Nude makeup revived her clear features. Her pose was elegant. Such a simple action alone as her chin being propped up or her hand on the shoulder produced a distinctive luxurious atmosphere for a jewelry advertisement.

An official from the pictorial said, “Song Hye Kyo’s expression of the eyes alone made her the most suitable model for the photo shoot’s atmosphere. Oohs and aahs were generated by staff members on site.” The official also hinted, “Modern chic that only Song Hye Kyo possesses was shown well.”

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo will make her big screen comeback in Director E-j Yong’s new film, My Palpitating Life. My Palpitating Life tells the story of 17 year old teenage parents and their son who is preparing to part from them 17 years later. Kang Dong Won was cast to play opposite her. Filming is expected to begin early next year.

2_201312593052e6knpup_T5_56360

Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

^^ Wow she looks stunning and oh so elegant in the new spread...!! and very happy J.estina has made her their muse...so proud :x :x

thank u nino,meiyan,shanda and beth on the following updates... :D

u911.jpg

cr to the owner

Bigger version :D

8f1m.jpgoaaw.jpg

baidu

I am happy for Kyo's new CF , thanks everyone :D

The 25 best films of 2013, TGM is the 1 of them. Although Kyo isn't the main lead, i still feel happy :)
1hnp.jpg
http://www.film.com/movies/the-25-best-films-of-2013-video-countdown

thanks to Kyo's dc

DAESANG.. WANPAN.. Nowww J ESTINA.. <:-P ..

~('.'~) (~'.')~ .. \(^▿^)/

So proud .. Hope gOod things keep pourings on her specially with international brands n achievement on acting ( which acts is the one that she is passionate n loves so much.. )

Is she being the first asian model for j estina ?

ƮҺªЙк'ς you for the update news etc about her.. :-bd

Guest deaborj

Hi guys,, thanks for the great news about our girl.

Yes, i think J ESTINA is a koreanbrand. CEO is korean Mr Kim (not HB) he he.

I read this online about J Estina:

"J.ESTINA represents royalty, elegance and good taste that never is out of style. Its name derived from the famous Italian Princess and then Bulgarian Queen, Jovanna Estina. The symbolic emblem of the Tiara is inspired by Jovanna’s elegance and luxurious lifestyle which is represented in the jewelry."- Kyo our princess very much fits J Estina's image.

Thanks everyone for wonderful updates of Kang Dong Won and The crossing. I'm so happy to know Kang Dong Won will be the partner of Kyo in the movie. Wow, my wish comes true 11.gif13.gif
ibrS0QXl0bsFoD.jpg
So, Kyo unnie has contract with J Estina. That is an right choice. She always likes jewellery.
Edit:
Cover of Aritaum in December:
ibwujjTPEyyi8V.png

i90eCfCkh3nOf.JPG
aritaum & dc

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

utkim said: kailoveskyo, you can try this link. I am not sure if it works though. I have a copy of Love for sale, unfortunately, i dun know how to upload ..bianeh . I watched the movie twice at least, still dun get it. Too complicated for me, but i do enjoy their chemistry onscreen though :P
http://siriithao.tumblr.com/post/49804184154/full-movie-love-for-sale-w-song-hye-kyo-kang

Thanks for the news of The crossing and and somehow i suddenly think The Crossing means also the stories of the couples whom their paths crosses at some points   :-/

strawberry , well, let's support our beloved Kyo. There is no reason to drag some fans's noise here :)

Guest kailoveskyo

utkim said: kailoveskyo, you can try this link. I am not sure if it works though. I have a copy of Love for sale, unfortunately, i dun know how to upload ..bianeh . I watched the movie twice at least, still dun get it. Too complicated for me, but i do enjoy their chemistry onscreen though :P
http://siriithao.tumblr.com/post/49804184154/full-movie-love-for-sale-w-song-hye-kyo-kang

Thanks for the news of The crossing and and somehow i suddenly think The Crossing means also the stories of the couples whom their paths crosses at some points   :-/

strawberry , well, let's support our beloved Kyo. There is no reason to drag some fans's noise here :)

Hello, everyone! I have a few moments and just wanted to stop by and say "hello." I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the holiday/winter season. I can't believe Christmas is literally weeks away! 
Also, thanks to those of you who asked about my son - I'm happy to say, he is recovering well. Thank goodness! It's so hard to see your child in so much pain.
I am ECSTATIC about Kyo's new endorsement with J. Estina. I agree - she certainly matches with her image. I look forward to seeing more photos!  Meanwhile, you can view past ads for the brand at the link below:
http://www.jestina.com/11fw/jStory/adList.asp

And if you remember, Kyo wore J.Estina pearl earrings in TWTWB:
http://www.songhyegyo.net/?p=3310

Shanda unnie, what a relief. Thanks God, I heard about your son's condition when I visit your site and only can wait in silent till everything is fine. As a mother, you must have been gone through a difficult period.
And thank unnie for the info that J.Estina earrings was used by her in TWTWB :D :x

Some random pics:

iCgCHBXMPumxp.jpg
This one looks a bit different:
iVydY6v9cBU6W.jpg

Laneige in Korea
iIjLU0fCJpctm.JPG

Laneige in Malaysia
544219_10152381011942656_161016488_n.jpg
weibo, dc & fb

good morning kyonatics...i was wowed by the new cf of hye kyo unnie ,she's the true meaning of elegance, luxury ( so i was wrong then when i read the meaning of the word luxury in Philippine Tatler mag few years ago?) bianeh guys:) and she looks very stunning...though i just heard the J estina now but as i read deaborj post j estina is not that simple?common?typical jewelry boutique? correct me if i'm stating wrong guys.

hello ms.shanda, you're also known as in that name, right? Philippines have no winter season but its getting colder here especially in the evening and dawn, its very cold, maybe bcoz its christmas season....considering this is a tropical country :D and happy to hear that ur son is recovering well, hope he will recover and gain his health completely:) and also i just view the links you post above and i found out in the 2nd link that you have a twitter account, i was just a bit shock,hehehe, sorry and so i follow you, i didn't find the one you said instead i find out ur twitter account :)) and i'm bz reading ur tweets and viewing the links

thanks a ton everyone for the new updates, pics, vids and comments :x hello freshspring dear welcome back?:)

edit: ms.shanda, oh, i see it now that hye kyo unnie wore J.estina pearl in TWTWB..its just that i didn't scroll down the mouse, hehehe sorry...i was really excited about the twitter :P

Guest kailoveskyo

http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-gorgeous-korean-actresses-in-their-30s/

8 gorgeous korean actresses in their 30s..

Our Queen is number 2...

Credit: dramafever

Thanks fellow SHKers for all the wonderful updates :x

@freshspring, happy to see you back dear :)  Miss you and your refreshing updates :D

Shanda, glad to hear that your son is doing better.  Hope he will have a full recovery soon :)

Another fan-made video of SHK and LMH with clips from TWTWB and Heirs.  It's a love triangle this time with Park Shin Hye :P

11237811556_00becfb81d_o.jpg
11237877123_e168487f79_o.jpg
11237784145_fbefa45e02_o.jpg

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3hgODwrVNdY/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Consumer research dedicated website (tillionpanel.com) had a survey on which was the best 1 minute (scene that has the most impact) out of this year's dramas.  A total of 13,451 people voted and O2's cotton candy kiss scene came in at number one :D

"Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo's overwhelming visual beauty and excellent cinematography make the scene more beautiful.  This wonderful scene has been parodied in various variety shows several times."

Source:  http://isplus.joins.com/article/334/13283334.html?cloc=