Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I have heard you guys saying that filming for John Woo's movie has been delayed again but I haven't seen the news. Please can someone share me the link of the news in English? Thanks a bunch.

Thanks for sharing us this video of SHK volunteering for Kara!  The pups are so cute! Makes me want to volunteer too! Song Hye Kyo is my peg!

^  I think NB stands for netizenbuzz and i think it's a gossip place ..

Clip to watch  Kyo is giving a helping hand

@ Nongluk
:x >:D<

Guest crazy-girl

OMG :-S what a news ...

My dream shattered .. just too quickly ...

now we need to get over it ..

I wish all the happiness for JIS ..

BYE BYE my dream ... :-h   :((

Guest OreoVampire

I admire SHK more and have loved her more... will be away and comeback soon to get more update about her...
thanks utkim, putrin, freshspring and all for awesome update everyday on this thread. love you guys.

Hey SHK ! you go girl ! aja ! aja ! fighting !~ \m/

page1-2.jpg?async
page3-1.jpg?async

Juniel's latest MV has a parody of TWTWB...The hype continuous... :D
20130424_Juniel_YoonMinSang_2.jpg
20130424_Juniel_YoonMinSang_3.jpg
20130424_Juniel_YoonMinSang.jpg
cr.: allkpop
I want to post this at TWTWB thread but I know 02 shippers are mourning right now and I don't want to appear insensitive and upset them as this scene will surely remind them something...Hope it is safe to post in here... :)>-
I went to this article...http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/jo-in-sung-and-kim-min-hees-agencies-confirm-the-twos-relationship

and one of the comments stated that SHK made this interview saying this...

Q: Once you get to know someone, your relationship with that person lasts a long time, right?

Song: As long as that person and I haven’t hurt each other badly or that person hasn’t stabbed me in the back, [laughs] I don’t think I’ve ever let go of someone first. They’re the ones that probably left for something better. And of course it hurts and I feel lonely and empty the moment someone that I cared for a lot leaves me. But I then tell myself that that’s probably as far as our relationship was meant to go. I may have a hard time because of it but what can I do when they’ve made the decisions for their own lives? But there are also people who I keep thinking about even after I’ve let go of them. And in that case, I contact them first. But if not, it’s really goodbye.

I don't remember reading this in one of her interviews or is it my memory playing tricks with me again?? ~X( Aigoo, didn't know how I got my license when my memory is this bad...

Guest crazywindblower

hi everyone! just want to say..shk fighting fighting!!! :D i am not a really a fan of her, but i did like her as an actress in TWTWB! her acting is daebak!!! she really improved a lot..

TWTWB made me shipped her and jis a lot..but since the dating scandal of jis appeared, it broke my heart..but still i need to accept and move on..

i will keep on praying that she soon finds the right guy for her..may he take good care of her and protect her with all his heart and might! she is such a special gem! a goddess indeed! with a very kind heart..

as a jis fan, i really hope shk will not be dragged in his dating scandal, she did her best to avoid and not create any rumors between them..she doesnt deserve to be dragged in his scandal..

hoping to see her on her next movie or drama.. :) best of luck on her career and personal life! wish her all the best and happiness! :)

I hope SHK will have the chance to work with Daniel Henney.  :x  :\">  :\">  :\">  :x It would be super awesome for me. 

And I also hope SHK will still have that chance to work with Kim Sung Soo. I couldn't get over them since Full House!  :\">  :x  :\">  :x

If one of above happen, I doubt if I will have time for sleeping. I will be online 24 hours! everyday!  ;))  8->

@@jjeennyy19 and @crixa, you're rom philippines?! Oh my! I am too. Hi to both of you and to everyone here! :)