Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” Jo In Sung Follows Song Hye Kyo “Heartbreaking but Beautiful”

Jo In Sung follows Song Hye Kyo silently as she is walking out to see him.On the episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" which aired on February 28, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) silently follows behind Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) in the cold just to greet him. This scene has been described as "heartbreaking but beautiful" at the same time.One night, Oh Soo finds Oh Young calling him near her house. Even though he was right in front of Oh Young's house, he pretends to be far away. Oh Young tells him that she will walk out to greet him and Oh Soo replies, "Come out to the corner with the supermarket."Oh Soo smiles brightly, happy after seeing Oh Young wanting to walk out to greet him. Oh Soo begins to walk behind Oh Young with a big smile on his face. Even though Oh Soo worries that Oh Young will run into something or get into an accident, he stays quiet and keeps following her.The scene where they were captured together in one shot was beautiful but was also heartbreaking. Oh Young's pretty face is shown while attractively tall Oh Soo is seen walking behind her.Oh Soo runs ahead when they're near the corner in order to act like he was waiting for Oh Young there. The scene drew a lot of attention for resembling a dreamy advertisement.Meanwhile, Oh Soo, Oh Young, Moon Hee Sun (Jung Eun Ji) and Jin Sung (Kim Bum) take a vacation together.cr: kdramastar

Song Hye Kyo, Filming Site Candids “Prettier in Real Life” Admiration   [TV Report=Lee Jin Hyun] Real photos of Song Hye Kyo have been unveiled.

Recently DC Inside Song Hye Kyo’s Gallery published various photos under the titled post, ‘Kyo Actress at the filming site.’

In the unveiled photos, Song Hye Kyo is seen signing autographs for her fans who visited her at the filming site of SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows. Moreover, while staring at the camera wearing a padded coat with a faint smile on her face, her remarkable goddess-like beauty was flaunted, evoking admiration.

shk130302a_zpse9e2a96f.jpg

In particular, a fan explained her feelings of seeing Song Hye Kyo in real life by posting, “She is so much prettier [in person] than on screen, I was shocked.” In addition, the fan also wrote, “Song Hye Kyo personally picked out the corresponding photos.”

Netizens who viewed the photos of Song Hye Kyo at the filming site reacted by making such comments as, “She is mysteriously pretty,” “Song Hye Kyo is truly a goddess. She is glowing,” “Her beauty is no joke,” “She is a doll,” and “I love you, Hye Kyo him.”

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is currently starring in That Winter, The Wind Blows as a chaebol heiress with a visual impairment.

Photo Credit= Song Hye Kyo Gallery DC Inside

Reporter Lee Ji Hyun dlwusl0201@tvreport.co.kr

Source: Daum
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Thanks to all chingus for updatings  :x

Want to share High Cut magazine which i luckily got from Shanda dearie, thanks a bunch dear...*muackkkk*  :-*  . She is breathtaking ..whoaaa and the achor navy...i love it to bits keke..

cimg3062q.jpg
cimg3063k.jpg
cimg3065.jpg
cimg3072y.jpg
cimg3076z.jpg
cimg3066e.jpg
cimg3070k.jpg

Geez!!If she looks better in real life than in screen then she is a freakin godess!!the camera loves her and yet it didn't do her justice of showing her beauty when she is more prettier in real life....I wish I can see her in real life...Its not like she is one of those kpop stars whom you can meet in their concerts...I wish there is a way..She doesn't even do fanmeet either... :(( :(( :(( Where? When? How to meet kyo?? :(

Song Seung Heon mention hye kyo in his latest interviewhttp://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/a-man-of-no-regrets-song-seung-heon#page=1

So do any of his co-actresses fit the bill of his ideal partner?

'If I really had to choose it'd be Song Hye Gyo and Kim Tae Hee, but I don't have any special feelings towards them,' shared the currently-single bachelor who also called 'inner beauty' the most important criteria on his list.

Thanks all dearies for sharing :) Love your awsome news, pics...It's great to read and update daily news being about our dear girl, SHK :x

A bigger version of the pic below :)

23201323550509.jpeg
by @okuny at DC

232013235452145.jpg
@baidu

^ Thanks msriz for updating. Here is the video being cut from your link :x
I'm happy becos name of SHK is mentioned first :)

Guest jandynamaste25

hi, I´m new here, but I know that maybe my question it is not important, but is song hye kyo and hyun bin in good terms???,Do they contact each other??, I know that their relation is over, but maybe their love still remains, maybe they don´t realize that because they are only focusing in work, but  we live once and we need love, so, excuse me, but for me they both look lonely in the photos, and tha´s weird why don´t they talk about each other? they just broke up, but they could be friends, that´s strange, so please if you know something please answer me, we miss both and we support them, thanks again for your attention, bye bye.. sorry my english is not so good,

jandynamaste25 said: hi, I´m new here, but I know that maybe my question it is not important, but is song hye kyo and hyun bin in good terms???,Do they contact each other??, I know that their relation is over, but maybe their love still remains, maybe they don´t realize that because they are only focusing in work, but  we live once and we need love, so, excuse me, but for me they both look lonely in the photos, and tha´s weird why don´t they talk about each other? they just broke up, but they could be friends, that´s strange, so please if you know something please answer me, we miss both and we support them, thanks again for your attention, bye bye.. sorry my english is not so good,
Sorry if this sounds like an unhelpful response, but as of now, there has been no news that they've contacted each other since his discharge, or at least it's not publicly reported that they've met personally. That could mean a couple things: they may not keep in contact at all or they may keep in contact privately so that the attention is not drawn to them. Considering the unnecessary attention given to their past relationship by fans and the media, should they choose to be friends again, or lovers, they will most likely keep it private.

I feel that if they are meant for each other, their love will find a way back to each other despite all obstacles. As fans, all we could do is be patient and hope for a miracle. :)

jandynamaste25

said: hi, I´m new here, but I know that maybe my question it is not important, but is song hye kyo and hyun bin in good terms???,Do they contact each other??, I know that their relation is over, but maybe their love still remains, maybe they don´t realize that because they are only focusing in work, but  we live once and we need love, so, excuse me, but for me they both look lonely in the photos, and tha´s weird why don´t they talk about each other? they just broke up, but they could be friends, that´s strange, so please if you know something please answer me, we miss both and we support them, thanks again for your attention, bye bye.. sorry my english is not so good,

@jjeennyy19 I didn't say this before but, I also noticed the awkwardness between O2 couple at the press conference of their drama, although they exude such great chemistry on screen. Maybe it's because she intends to focus on work only at the moment.

Guest LevyDao

I was re-watching Autumn in my heart and suddenly figure out that she's in love with her brother in both drama!

Guest yashuhung

I've been really sadden cuss Hye kyo became much more shut in since 2011 ... I knew she was getting into more serious rolls and A Reason To Live prove to be one quite serious.. But i had never hoped this seriousness would end in her personal life as well. I hope she may once again recuperate her freedom and cheerfulness in public. I mean since what happen about her relationship and the media attacks, she's been walking with heavy shoulders for quite a while now. I can't help remembering her days back at Full House, how wonderful was she and smiley she was, all the time, and now.. she rarely smiles. I would love happy Hye Kyo back anytimes..