Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks to all chingus...heck, loads of my duty homeworks and couldn't follow the show, but reading recaps here and there, it seems  great ..yay! will catch up with you later...

but i see Divashim tweet this one..so happy to hear ppl praised her acting which is my most concern
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002482392&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

^:)^ =D> :x
What can I say ?I'm speechless!!Just glued here watching the drama after NOC shift work,even w/out the English translation:(I feel like I'm watching a real drama now.Not just a soso one...but one w/ quality!!I'm so proud of SHK,JIS,PD Kim,writer Noh,KB, JEJ and all the stars who are in the show:)Keep up the excellent show!!

I can´t watch it from viki either so I just watched it raw. And it was so beautiful!! The drama is so beautiful shot, the casts acting are so good that they makes me mesmerized and I didn´t even realize that time went by. Jo In Sung is really so good in this drama, and Song Hye Kyo too!

If this drama doesn´t get loved by the public, then I don´t know what´s their standard for good drama anymore...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Viewers Already Pouring Out Positive Reviews of “That Winter, the Wind Blows” & “Iris 2″that-winter-the-wind-blows_iris-2.jpg

One of the most highly anticipated nights of 2013 thus far has finally arrived: the broadcast of the pilot episodes of SBS‘s “That Winter, the Wind Blows” and KBS‘s “Iris 2.”

On February 13, the pilot episodes of “That Winter, the Wind Blows” and “Iris 2″ have aired, which is already raking in tons of positive reviews.

Viewers are highly praising “That Winter, the Wind Blows” for the casts’ incredible acting, the detailed character descriptions and the breathtaking cinematography.

Two episodes of “That Winter, the Wind Blows” were aired on the same night. The first episode showed the detailed and complex backgrounds of the characters. Viewers were left amazed by Jo In Sung‘s intense action scenes and Song Hye Gyo‘s heart-breaking emotional scenes. The second episode showed the first encounter between the main characters and kicked off the official plot line.

After the broadcast was over, various SNS (social networking systems) and drama-related forums exploded with praise for the drama, especially for the incredibly well-rounded cast of hot stars, fresh faces and veteran actors.

that-winter-the-wind-blows.jpg

^^ woah thanks for all the updates dearies!!! :D

kim: hi dear,unfortunately i still have a week till i get relieved from my proj,aigooo!!! :((  i know im missing lots here,il try to sneak in every now and then....

omo omo!! so i got to watch the 2 episodes at last and my god im speechless!! the drama def exceeds all my expectations and im today a very contended fan in the whole world...wat more could i ask for,the drama is beautiful,its etched out well,the visuals are top of the world,the story is well fleshed and its certainly off to a great start,i agree this is more intense than the jdrama for sure and last but not the least,fantastic and solid acting from our beautiful cast!!!!

And about our girl,i should say i had tears in my eyes after watching both the episodes and im not exagerrating!! she is totally in her element and no wonder our girl got soo many positive reviews!! im really glad people our begining to recognize her not just as a pretty face but for the talented actress she is!! im sooo happy!! cant wait for episode 3,and i really pray the success for TWTWB continues and the drama manages to convert and continue this positive start throughout till the final episode!! FIGHTING!!!!

btw here are is the episode 1 recap link...for those who have watched the episode might find it a bit helpful in going thru the recap... :)

note:the blogger is not a big fan of Song hye kyo,but she has indeed praised our girl's acting here :)

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/02/13/that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-1-recap/

have a fantastic day chingus,,,,:D

Hi Chingus, so glad to hear the good news.I think her acting receiving nods from others is the most important thing,ratings can take the back seat.
Hope TWTWB continues to shine.
Here's few pics of TWTWB stills
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1911053559?pn=30
credit to baidu