Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest wendy89

hi,JungYunho_GoAra, in fact i really dont want to move on this topic to spoil other people's mood. i am really sorry.but still i have to say something in my heart.

how their relationship ended.and what msgs kyo sent to that person. i really have no idea. that is only the media-report . i only can see what that person did and said before they announce the break up. and. how he became silent just after the break up.hehe.

in my opinion. all the terrible attack from their fans-----yes,they are losing their mind i know,------but i also do believe , that person's attitude made his fans hate kyo and keep attacking kyo.

anyway. i never say any tiny harsh word about that person in any thread or kyo's fansite. i dont hate him. just. i dont like him. as a man, he already hurt kyo as much as he can.

if i cant even say "dislike" here ,ok, i will keep this word clear from this thread.

in fact, i already forget who he is, bcs so haapy these days for the new drama, after so long time,finally can have her new drama,feel so fresh again, in fact i like JIS very much. he had a brilliant performance in BALI.

finanlly feel all the bad things are over. i always wish the MR RIGHT will be next for our kyo. and he will protect and love her more than life:)

and again. really sorry if i spoil the mood .

hope i am still welcome here:)

wendy89: ofcourse you are very welcome dear!! eventhou i might have had totally different opinion and perpective from most of them,i dint for a second feel unwelcome here,coz people in this thread are far more friendly,cheerful and sweet than we can ever imagine!! tats coming from the heart! we all are united by our love for shk,so please lets overlook all the different opinion anyone has coz we cant expect everyone to have the same likes and dislikes rite?  :)  so please no hard feelings!! in all fairness to the "person" i think that person had equal amount of heartache like our dear girl.. it was mutual indeed and both suffered equal pain as as a result of that incident!! just like how there are fans who dont like them,there are also fans who happen to love them!! hence let us all be considerate to each other's feelings and lets kindly drop this matter at that!! and thank you very much for the pic...love it...  :x 

regarding that shipping discussions,i think this thread has always steered clear of all that..there might have been few discussions here and there but at the end of the day everyone has managed to move on..and this thread is the most updated from what iv seen!! mainly thanks to utkim,putriN,shanda, khxy without whom this thread will not be the same!! everyone's priority has always and will always be song hye kyo!! no change in that!! so again lets overlook a few discussions reg the shipping, put the whole thing behind us,and move on!! love you all!!

kim: yes Fighting!! 

to cheer us all up,here's a few GIFS of our girl!

gickrcom_ff8df8e8-65dc-8fb4-59c9-5e1ab36

gickrcom_e8641892-4997-6534-79d9-f2b7a68

gickrcom_0401520e-0b1d-3f24-cdd1-01cd7c5

gickrcom_9563f3ad-8c71-5114-61d4-fb58d0c 

EDIT: this is the news article from nate regarding shk's birthday celebration  :)

http://news.nate.com/view/20121128n10189?mid=e0102

it tells how her beauty shines from within and the the woman shes affectionately posing with is one of the representatives from her new agency i guess..it also tells how inspite of her modest apperance she still looks gorgeous...true indeed...    :x

Guest wendy89

hi, ria,   "people in this thread are far more friendly,cheerful and sweet than we can ever imagine!! " -----can't agree with you more. really, that is why finally i register the ID and want to join in here, even my english is soooo poor  :D :P

Guest wendy89

i read from dispatch that , this bir party may be on the 27th, just yesterday, and most friends are from kyo's new agent company---UAA ? seems like that :)
http://www.dispatch.co.kr/today/detail.asp?category=1&page=1&idx=14862
2012112802429ew86hks_T5_36658.jpg

wendy: glad u finally joined us... :) and don worry about ur english,mine isnt good either!!  :P

and thanks for the article..here's an other similar article! and the pic from divashim twitter!! yes shes the representative from the new agency i guess...and her name is martine? not sure thou... 

http://news.nate.com/view/20121128n10808?mid=e0102

51154156.4.jpg

sorry for the repost of same pic!!

@ freshspring, you need to save the pic first from the site you get your picture from then upload the pic at photobucket.com or imageshack.us etc.. you need to registre before you can upload the pics though. whne you have done that and want to post the pics at the site, click on this pic and paste your direct link, then it's done. Hope i make it understandable  :\">

untitled-1.png

Some pic from Baidu
c83c6709c93d70cf466513e8f8dcd100bba12bbe
aedabc3eb13533faef0e2acba8d3fd1f40345b99
2547d688d43f87942a48f1cbd21b0ef41ad53aa6
@ Baidu

wendy89, thanks for the pic of kyo.

ria, you are really really sweet, your words are mine as well, but you  manage to express it so well :-* . Kim is just directly and straightforward in words and at times made ppl feel uncomfortable :P

Beth, hehehe, that was new method. I really like you attitude, bright and cheerful :x .

btw, let's support kyo's drama thread dearies

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007176/upcoming-drama-2013-that-winter-the-wind-blowswind-blows-in-winter-%EA%B7%B8-%EA%B2%A8%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B4-%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%A4-updated-1127#latest

Yes!! at last she attend an event which we've been hoping for since forever :)).I think she takes pride in attending this  because she is certainly one of the star of the event and after all she's the only Korean featured in this chanel project.
Thanks for all the pics and news:)
edit:Thanks Kim,really really gorgeous:)
btw 2PM TaecYeon attended this event,he said he's really honoured to be invited and now he has a new goal.Hye Kyo Unnie is the first Korean to be  Chanel's model,he hopes to be the second:D
https://twitter.com/taeccool

Thank you for sharing. Hye Kyo looks lovely in the Chanel event.... is she wearing Chanel brand from head to toe? This is the first I saw Hye Kyo wearing layered necklace...... I'm glad she decided to attend this one..... I hope we can see the video clippings for this.
That's a very cute and nice birthday cake.

Song Hye Gyo Celebrates Her Birthday with a Small Party

janeyin2u| November 28, 2012

Song-y.jpg

On November 28, fashion director Shim Woo Chan posted a picture on her Twitter titled, “In celebration of someone’s birthday.” It was revealed that the “someone” was actress Song Hye Gyo, who was having a small birthday party.

Those who attended the party were members of her UAA agency. CEO of French global agency “Effigies” Fabienne Martin joined in as well. Fabienne Martin was a manager for several famous actors including Charlotte Gainsbourg and Robin Wright. Last year, she signed a contract with Song Hye Gyo for the actress to possibly enter into the arena of the European market.

The atmosphere of the party was nice and warm. The actress individually thanked all the people of her UAA agency for coming to her party. As for looking good, Song Hye Gyo could not be missed. Even with almost no make-up, Song Hye Gyo’s skin glowed and her hair tied in a knot suited her well. Her casual outfit with a checked shirt looked very natural and charming as well.

After signing with the UAA agency last year, Song Hye Gyo has been preparing for her main role in the upcoming SBS drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” alongside actor Jo In Sung. Her Hong Kong action movie “The Grandmasters” will soon be out next year as well.

2012112802429ew86hks_T5_36658-1.jpg

credit:soompi news

here's an other article reg her birthday celebration!!  :)

Song Hye Kyo’s beauty stands out even in her daily life

November 28, 2012 11:30 pm ilnungcha

1354104904586.jpg

A picture of Song Hye Kyo’s birthday party has been revealed.

On November 28, fashion director Shim Woo Chan uploaded a picture of Song Hye Kyo’s birthday party on his Twitter with the caption, “Congratulating someone’s birthday.”

In the picture, Song is posing in a friendly manner with Fabienne Martin, the representative of Europe agency, Effigies. Wearing a check-patterned shirt, Song is smiling brightly with a cake in her hand.

Song’s actual birthday was November 22 and at that time, she spent time with other members of her new agency UAA.

Song has been shooting for SBS’s That Winter, Wind Blows that she plays the lead in. On top of that, Wang Karwai’s movie, Legend of Yip Man that she starred in will premiere soon.

source: korea.com

Utkim:Thank you so for the very beautiful pics of SHK fr.Baidu.She looks so fresh and different there:)She gets more lovelier as she grows old!What is the secret there?

wendy 89:you are a darling!!SHK looks so chic and fabolous w/ her head to toe Chanel ensemble:)

I'm so proud of SHK to be the 1st in everything!!She is indeed #1!!!

Thanks a lot for the chanel pics dearies!! song hye kyo looks simply fabulous!!   :x she certainly can hold her own in any place!! and heard it was such a prestigious event!! so proud of our girl and her association with chanel!! cant wait to see more pics and and ofcourse videos if there will be any!! btw this is the making of the photoshoot..it is karl lagerfeld with song hye kyo!! sorry if its been posted before..

Making-Chanel-Little-Black-Jacket.png

source:blog.effigies.net

tiny_mu: agree with u..even im wanting to see shk's mother for a long time..and i like what u said "there's a great mom behind great daughter" --- very true!! 

kim: thanks for the compliment dearie..hehe ur making me blush..ur sweet too  :-* and btw being straightforward is a really admirable quality dear..that way u always remain true to urself and speak what is in ur mind..tats a very honest and great trait..cheers     :-bd

laila:LOL i think there'l be a long queue ahead of us and we both wont have a chance that way!!     :P

beth: tats a funny imagination!!( the love triangle thing,hehe) and as kim said ur always bright and cheerful..enjoy reading ur posts...    :D

khxy: thanks for the info!!   :)

also got this from twitter..its the same as khxy translated for us!! taecyon's tweet!! 

RT @taeccool Came back from The Little Black Jacket Channel Exhibition! I felt honoured just having been invited there, but right now, I've got a new objective~ Song Hye gyo nunim was the first Korean to model for this photo exhibition, if possible, could I be the 2nd one? lol Let's work hard!

^^ hehe he's cute!! 

Kyo looks absolultey gorgeous. I agree - she rarely attends events like this, so when she does, it is certainly a nice treat. Can't wait for more photos to surface!
PutriN has a lot of wonderful goodies waiting for her when she returns next week ;;)
Kim - The child actress is really cute, and she is actually a twin! I wonder what her role will be? 

ria, thanks a lot for the pics dearie. Beautiful :x

Shanda, twin? i wonder where they place the child actor in the drama too, can't remember there was any child in jdrama though. Thanks sis. putriN will surely enjoy the reading hehe..and the bd cake with angel Kyo was from Meien, thanks for info also dear. She seems to be surrounded by lovely ppl.