Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

UTKIM.....My lips are sealed :vicx: I just love wonbin and hyekyo he he he

aww dearie, glad we are dif or else the thread could be pretty bored , beside that 's a thing we can't decide whom is better for her ...we can only support...and we can only hope for the best and as long as she is happy ;) .

yada, my siggy is revealing who I'm waiting for, I know :P

More sc

54853419.jpg

33825799.jpg

psst, guys? isn't her name in the movie "Bora" ?

Guest Laila085

^ thats right , my dear. BoRa is the name, its also the name of SYR in Snow Queen and our dear HK is a very good friend of SYR whom she visited at the SQ film set , I think you know the rest :phew: haha.

Thank you to everyone for providing the camellia link, SCs etc...YEAY!!! :wub:

I hope HK and kdw has a good chemistry in the movie and based on the pics, they do . This was an interview of kdw last year , repost from camellia thread :lol:

-▲선배님들한테 잘 배운 것으로 혜교씨랑도 잘 지내고 있다. 어색하면 안 되는 장르라서 친하게 지내려고 하고 있다. 부산에서 100% 촬영을 한다. 촬영장에 있는 것이 제일 행복한 것 같다.

▲ Song Hye Kyo and I are doing well as we are being taught well by the seniors. This is a genre that would not work if you are awkard or self-concious, so we agreed to have a close relationship. We are filming 100% in Busan. It seems that I'm happiest on the set.

-요즘은 송혜교와 영화를 찍고 있다고 들었다. 예쁘던가.

These days I hear that you are shooting a film with Song Hye Kyo.

▲너무 예쁘더라. 나도 남자인데 예쁜 여자를 보면 감탄한다. 송혜교를 이번 영화에서 완전히 처음 봤다. 어디서 스쳐 지나간 인연도 없다. 그래서 첫 촬영 때 어색했다. 그래도 멜로 영화인데 친해지려고 노력하고 있다. 나는 여자를 볼 때 패션을 많이 보는 것 같다. 길거리에서도 아방가르드 한 스타일의 옷을 입은 여자가 지나가면 한참을 쳐다본다.

She is overly beautiful. I am also a man, so when I see a pretty woman, I am moved with admiration. With this movie, it's the first time that I'm seeing Song Hye Kyo entirely in person. There has never been a time where I brushed by her. So, when we first started filming, it was awkard. Nevertheless, since this is a mellow film, we are making every effort in being close. When I see a woman, I seem to notice her fashion the most. If a woman is passing by wearing earrings and an avant-garde clothing style, I will stare at her for a good while.

-벌써 혜교라고 부르나.

You are already calling her "Hye Kyo."

▶그러기로 했다. 왜냐하면 혜교랑 친해져야 하는 장면이 많으니깐. 그래서 바로 말을 놓자고 했다. 혜교도 이상한 놈이라는 이야기를 들었던 터라 걱정했다더라. 이상한 놈인줄 알았는데 사람 같아 보여 다행이다라는 느낌이었다.(웃음) 무엇보다 '전우치'가 손익분기점을 넘고 '의형제'를 좋아해주시니 지금 작업에 훨씬 열중할 수 있을 것 같다.

We decided to do so. Since Hye Kyo and I have many intimate scenes together, we immediately decided to lower our level of speech. Hye Kyo said she heard that I was a strange kind of man and she had some worries. She was expecting me to be a strange guy, so she felt relieved that I was like a real person. (laughs). More than anything else, Jeonwoochi is a break-even project that went past the limit, Brother/The Secret Reunion is receiving compliments, and now, it seems that I am able to put my heart and soul into this work.

^i can never get tired of reading the interview... it's showcase his great personality; a very humble guy,down-to-earth, respectable, a true professional... but the most is of cos when he praises kyo... so sincere :rolleyes:

can understand why kyo ever mentioned in one of her interview that if have a chance, she wish to collab with him again... that won't happen anytime soon... kdw, pls come back safe and healthy :)

thanks shksmarti for the new trailer link... long time no see you ^_^

and kim & msriz for the SCs... i think 1st time in her movie/drama she's pregnant blush.gif

lets do tango :lol:

camellia0817a.jpg

and.... a swim ! :D

camellia0817b.jpg

@kdw thread

seeing all those SCs.... woohoo, i jump ship ! :P

^ gahhhh..you 're temting me to jump ship putriN :lol: . I used to do that before "the jumping", but dearie, let me for once being a good girl "to be loyal with someome" :lol: .

laila, thanks, I think I know the rest hehe. I thot SQ was actually offered to Kyo at first, but due to her busy schedule of HJN, she couldn't take that project.

Camellia was taken in Feb/Mars 2010, I guess it must be pretty cold for KDW and Kyo taken those scenes, it must be freezing at the beach :sweatingbullets: .

And I wonder movie "today" will be shown at PIFF as it will be released in Korea in Oct? how about the Pink event? will we get to see Kyo this year ?

43450976aaa26363324e1565.jpg

Baidu

^hi wsc.... indeed they are :wub:

each segment only runs for abt 30mins... with more stills surfaced... what's there left to watch :lol:

of cos not complaining... more pls :sweatingbullets:

camellia0818a.jpg

baidu

^ gahhhh..you 're temting me to jump ship putriN :lol: . I used to do that before "the jumping", but dearie, let me for once being a good girl "to be lojal with someome" :lol: .

Camellia was taken in Feb/Mars 2010, I guess it must be pretty cold for KDW and Kyo taken those scenes, it must be freezing at the beach :sweatingbullets: .

And I wonder movie "today" will be shown at PIFF as it will be released in Korea in Oct? how about the Pink event? will we get to see Kyo this year ?

kim, how not to... but i will someday... the day she says "I do" :wub:

i think we'll get to know more on "Today" next mth :)

and yes, time to look out for more news on PIFF and Pink event :rolleyes:

putriN thanks for the picture

waooww .. so many romantic scenes between them ..

I hope I can see more pictures of camellia

so impatient to see their chemistry :wub:

^you're most welcome my dear :)

i think more to come since he said many intimate scenes :phew:

http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2011081714194209838&type=1

Laneige, Song Hye-kyo's "Pure Glossy Lipstick"

laneige110818.jpg:wub::wub::wub:

Cosmetic brand Laneige launched a moist Pure Glossy Lipstick.

Amore Pacific brand Laneige revealed on the 17th that it was launching a type of lipstick for women in their 20s and 30s who want moist and glossy lipstick.

Pure Glossy Lipstick is a lipstick and lip gloss in one. Using the Slide Glass formula technique, applying this lipstick makes it look like a coat of glass over the lips and the glossiness lasts for a long time. Also, the basic color stays on for a long time and produces bouncy and soft lips. It has improved on moisture as it suppresses dead skin cells.

Including Delicious Pink which brightens up the face with its glossy pink color and bewitching Glam Nude, there are 15 colors to choose from.

Pure Glossy Lipstick is worth 22,000 won for 4g.

@hancinema

Guest eizmeralda

Hi, am visitor to this thread, i just want to tell you about SHK's Autumn Tale remake in the Philippines topbilled by Philippoine's current TV Primetime Queen and is entitled "EndlessLove". The lead actress is just as naturally beautiful, her name is Marian Rivera.  I am a fan of SHK in "Full House" as well and was just as excited and happy when Autumn Tale was interpreted by the Philippine's Primetime Queen Marian Rivera. Thank you very much for this space, I so love Song Hye Gyo.wub.gif

Guest jjeennyyccaa

Oh no!!! My ship is sHaKiNg!!! Be still, be still..please!!! :crazy:

Gotta be loyal :sweatingbullets: Argh!!but why those two look so gorgeous together? ^_^

^ :lol: , oh jjeennyy, let's hold our hands together tight :P

hihi eizmeralda, welcome to Kyo's thread :D . Thanks for the info about the remake of Autumn tale, you make me wanna to rewatch the drama again ;)

I suppose this scene is when kdw ends their relationship :sweatingbullets:

31513753.jpg

Though I'm really looking forward Camellia, I think "Today" is more on my top watching list, above camellia. Perhaps i like the theme of Today more, has always a weak heart for this kind of movie, :wub: . And i really love the delicate touch of the director, her way of telling the story, so simple yet so touching...Love it. Hope she can do the same as she did for "on the way home " and "Art Museum By The Zoo"...and Kyo needs a good script so badly, a script which can captivate ppl's hearts.

22794136.jpg

^kim & jjeenycca... All the Best girls, may the ship sails smoothly and reach the happy destination safely... blush.gif

either Today or Camellia is fine.... as long as we get to see her... it's been too too long <_<

i think you're right kim on that scene... she told him she's carrying his child... and after that he left her alone... looking at the 4th pic that you posted, her teardrops falling hard accompanied by the snowdrops surrounding her... trying to connect the stills keke... oh oh director jang gonna come after me :lol:

there's another news on "Today" confirming release in October :)

http://news.nate.com/view/20110819n09385

shknews110819.jpg

looking forward to more news esp on the presscons :rolleyes:

^ Thanks The _Joker, wish for the best :D

putriN, can't wait for more news about "Today" 's stills and presscon . It had been a while.

psstt, wonder we get to see kyo and jdg this year at pink event like we used to see them there before. If we get to see them , I think JDG can just pick Kyo along with him as I read JDG and his wife had moved to Samsung-dong villa since April this year, he is now Kyo's neighbour, i think :rolleyes: . But I guess it will be hard to see jdg and kyo as jdg doesn't endorse for Hera any more.

He looked so naughty

:lol:

81d1d539da4d78de3a87ce19.jpg

Laneige cafe

77rosemary0888.jpg

Have a nice weekend SHKers :D

edit: Kyo's new pic?

1111_laneigestyle.jpg

Guest Gisella18

Thanks, Utkim, for the new pics of Kyo. :wub: Miss Kyo so much. Cant wait "Today" in October and cant wait "Camellia" too. Omoo... Kyo and KDW are so sweet. Hahahahah.. Wondering what they do in 30 minutes with all the sweet scenes. :lol: Just wish Kyo all the best for all the movies! I really hope to hear and see good news about "Today". :wub: