Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest del32

Those two are going to make beautiful babies together if later on they decided to get married and reproduce :blush: :blush:

Guest honey_ping

I feel like want to faint when I first heard this news...I'm soooooo excited my dream finally comes true! They're both going to be the most beautiful couple in Korea....not just korea but in the world. I hope their relationship will this time last forever. Hyun Bin is just so man able to make our girl to accept him and congrats to SHK for being finally get herself her man that, I believe, will take good care of her!

Guest pinksquirrel

Hello to all!

Yes, OMG! I read the news this morning and from then on I could not focus on my work. I didn't get a lot of things done today. But, I'm so so happy for them! I can't take the smile off my face and I don't think my feet has touched the ground yet.

I knew it ... their chemistry in WW was undeniable. There must have been some kind of attraction between them from the start and just developed as they spent time together. I'm not sure about the two months-- I think they may have been a couple longer than that (that's just my opinion). There were some tell-tale signs that I didn't want to mention then. They were quite obvious.

I hope they keep their love burning and not let the media get to them. They are two beautiful people that should be together!! I wish them all the best! Hope it lasts....

Guest zacey

i stumbled on this news today and i am very surprised... well, very pleasantly surprised. quite a good match.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

all the best to them.... :blush:

Some sourses said that Binnie is quite gentle to Kyo, after a date he followed Kyo to the security door and make sure our girl is safe before he leave and they watched Friends together in a car :lol: , what a cutie couple :D !

The news is said they both are supposed to be seen together in WW promo in Sept. :rolleyes:

Well, I think they both are matured ppl and sure know what to do. I shouldn't be too worry lah. Life is short, I just hope they last

Waves to Isbella sis, Helena and welcome all newbies ;)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hello to all!

Yes, OMG! I read the news this morning and from then on I could not focus on my work. I didn't get a lot of things done today. But, I'm so so happy for them! I can't take the smile off my face and I don't think my feet has touched the ground yet.

I knew it ... their chemistry in WW was undeniable. There must have been some kind of attraction between them from the start and just developed as they spent time together. I'm not sure about the two months-- I think they may have been a couple longer than that (that's just my opinion). There were some tell-tale signs that I didn't want to mention then. They were quite obvious.

I hope they keep their love burning and not let the media get to them. They are two beautiful people that should be together!! I wish them all the best! Hope it lasts....

Can you share some of those "tell-tale signs" that were obvious? I'm just curious.

Ahh~ Although I'm happy for them (extremely happy), I can't help but feel saddened for my BiKyo love. I know how you feel kashar... I've been a fan of Bi & SHK ever since FH and I've always thought that they had something more than a friendship relationship. To me, Bi seemed like he has/had a major crush on SHK ever since FH. Anyways, I'm off to watch WW again.

Guest H2_Fever

Some sourses said that Binnie is quite gentle to Kyo, after a date he followed Kyo to the security door and make sure our girl is safe before he leave and they watched Friends together in a car :lol: , what a cutie couple :D !

The news is said they both are supposed to be seen together in WW promo in Sept. :rolleyes:

Well, I think they both are matured ppl and sure know what to do. I shouldn't be too worry lah. Life is short, I just hope they last

Waves to Isbella sis, Helena and welcome all newbies ;)

OMG... Do u mind if i know the sources hehehe

That's very sweet action from Binnie!

And they Watched friends in the car?? Woow

OMG... Do u mind if i know the sources hehehe

That's very sweet action from Binnie!

And they Watched friends in the car?? Woow

hehe, I read too much articles last night, hardly for me to remember where I read. But I'll post them up when I find them :)

Guest kierelun

read from Baidu forum which was taken from Korean news, both SHK and HB has already left for NewYork either this morning or yesterday. (running away to avoid media ). some reports say JangDongGun initiated their relationship and was the 1st to know.

suppose she is returning there to continue her English lessons.

Guest H2_Fever

^Kyo still in korea when the news out :blink:

my imagination is running wild now... both in a flight for more than 10 hrs... H2, pls control :sweatingbullets:

need a few second to figure itu out what u just said.. and then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#kierelun

so it means that Its not just an issue, coz i still unsure about this news as long as there's no confimation from both of them.

But now i guess, All Clear !!!! :)

Thanks kim… that's so sweeeeeeeeeet of binnie… so caring :rolleyes:

some say... seeing them in a Porsche car... watching Friends in a Porsche by the Han River?

wow... binnie absolutely got taste in a girl and a car :rolleyes:

They're really spending "quality" time together :sweatingbullets:

i have not fully digest the excitement yet :D

they're very nice persons... really hope their relationship will lasts :wub:

^haha, watching Friends in a Porsch B)

putriN, neither do I, was just soo unexpected.

read from Baidu forum which was taken from Korean news, both SHK and HB has already left for NewYork either this morning or yesterday. (running away to avoid media ). some reports say JangDongGun initiated their relationship and was the 1st to know.

They left together to NY? Aww, enjoy the sweet times together, lovebirds :D

Guest Janie Simply

Ouch..., who burst my bubble :unsure: aish, forgot which ship I was in...'cos I'm still trying to digest the news...

Oh so the match-maker is President JDG and not PD Pyo :rolleyes:

This hottest couple sure makes the hottest news in Asia show biz now... don't know why I feel giddy... am not a fan of HB yet but am feeling thrilled for them.

Now this breaking news sure give me the incentive to start watching WW to see how their chemistry developed... now i am excited!!! Here's the song of Answered Prayer for H2 couple, remember :rolleyes:

This is for you Honeyping, Laila, utkim and WW fans...

H2 --> Asia "Hottest" Couple

^Kyo still in korea when the news out :blink:

my imagination is running wild now... both in a flight for more than 10 hrs... H2, pls control :sweatingbullets:

I'm really slow today, my mind is still somewhere, but what do you mean dear?

Ouch..., who burst my bubble :unsure: aish, forgot which ship I was in...'cos I'm still trying to digest the news...

Oh so the match-maker is President JDG and not PD Pyo :rolleyes:

These hottest couple sure makes the hottest news in Asia show biz now... don't know why I feel giddy... am not a fan of HB yet but am feeling thrilled for them.

Now this breaking news sure give me the incentive to start watching WW to see how their chemistry developed... now i am excited!!! Here's the song of Answered Prayer for H2 couple, remember :rolleyes:

This is for you Honeyping, Laila, utkim and WW fans...

H2 --> Asia "Hottest" Couple

Thanks Jan , I remember this :D .

Me too, need some times to digest this news. Still thinking about WB, aigoo, this man was waiting for a girl knock his door :huh: . But I'm happy for Kyo to finally find a man, loving her and taking care of her, and it's Binnie, what more can we ask?

Guest Janie Simply

Me too, need some times to digest this news. Still thinking about WB, aigoo, this man was waiting for a girl knock his door :huh: .

oh i'm experiencing this emotional roller coaster now... am grieving now, not sure why... this feeling is worse than watching typical k-drama <_<

o kay okay, no nid to worry, am sure all these B men... WB/Bi/BH will find a great soulmate for themselves :)

Lucky Binnie B)

i wish them all the best.

Hi ashima, long time no see... apa khabar? :)

Guest kierelun

the coast will be clearer by tomorrow or weekend if there is no reaction from the 2 loveydoveys to deny the report.

would have expected them or their agencies to react by today if the news were false.

meanwhile, we respect their decision and give our blessings, it's their own personal choice and responsibility cos she wont be able to accept another failure.

Guest hyunkyo

i still can't back to usual, just keep smiling to myself n imagining sth sweet about their dates

wonder how binnie confessed his feelings to our girl, how they talked to each other, how they hug and most of all, are they kiss already :P ????!!!

some bikyo crazy fans in vietnam still can't believe this is true, they're really upset, i understand them but when they said this event was just 4 WW promotion in japan, i feel sad, not coz i believe in them, but how can they call them hyekyo fans while they even don't understand her? she's not that kind of per, every shkers know that, anyway, i know how sad and dissapointed and even heart-breaking they are, hope they will feel better

my heart melt when i read about how hb take care of our girl, watching friends together in car, drive from pusan to seoul just to meet her, miss her when he wasn't albe to see her, keep texting and calling her during break time,

haizzzz, i want my love to be like that, really really sweet and warm!