Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^exactly kierelun.... their characters match... both are low-profile... and gorgeous :sweatingbullets:

if i'm not mistaken hb too experienced failed relationship before.... really wish them all the best :rolleyes:

hi doremii, hi mak.... welcome dearies :)

hi gina.... you're right, totally shocking ! esp when we just talked about her love life :)

Guest kierelun

^exactly kierelun.... their characters match... both are low-profile... and gorgeous :sweatingbullets:

if i'm not mistaken hb too experienced failed relationship before.... really wish them all the best :rolleyes:

hi doremii, hi mak.... welcome dearies :)

hi gina.... you're right, totally shocking ! esp when we just talked about her love life :)

if you had stayed neutral, you wont get electric shock like this. kind of expected from the way they acted in WW - so comfortable & relax with so much kissings to the extend holding hands very tightly during promotions. their Laniege CF together as well. and what good timing - their promotion to Japan next month will be their vacation together.

dear SHK may your heart finally find happiness!! WE SUPPORT YOU!!! :blush: :rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------

SHK's agency has confirmed the news

http://china.ibtimes.com/articles/20090805...o-xuanbin_1.htm

2009年08月05日 10:13

12456.jpg

宋慧乔-玄彬明星情侣诞生 承认恋情

SHK-HB birth of star lovers, admit in love

5日宋慧乔的所属公司承认,玄彬和宋慧乔从好朋友的关系开始发展为恋人的事情。

宋慧乔所属公司高层领导4日表示,“去年,两个人出演同一个电视剧后关系就非常好。最近两人发展到恋人关系。刚刚开始交往。”

据知情人表示,宋慧乔和玄彬从6月初开始交往。去年10月份通过电视剧《他们生活的世界》两个人的关系更加亲近。电视剧结束后两个人都感觉到彼此的存在感,认识到对对方的真实的感情。

玄彬因正热播的电视剧《朋友》去往釜山拍摄,因此两个人通过电话彼此交情。6月初玄彬抽空回首尔向宋慧乔告白后,两个人的恋情急速发展。

宋慧乔的所属公司高层领导表示,“玄彬和宋慧乔有很多相同的地方。特别是两个人喜欢的电影的类型很相似,喜欢比较有个性的欧洲电影。互相推荐DVD,互相讲给对方剧情。两个人都是演员所以可能就是从这里开始产生了共同语言。”

韩国某家媒体已经屡次目击了两个人约会的场面。在忙于拍摄电视剧的玄彬抽空在咖啡店等地方与朋友们一起聊天,7月26日两个人一起兜风,在汉江岸边两个人在车内一起观看玄彬出演的电视剧《朋友》。

另外,所属公司方面表示,“两个人现在刚刚开始的阶段,所以很谨慎地去彼此了解对方。比起对他们的过分的关注,希望大家支持他们两个人。”

thanks angun @HB thread via popseoul :)

Yes, it's been confirmed. Hyun-bin and Song Hye-gyo are no longer on the singles market.

Hyun-bin and Song Hye-gyo first met on the set of the drama, "The Worlds Within", last October. It has been reported that Hyun-bin and Song Hye-gyo weren't a couple during the filming of the drama and actually became an official couple this past June.

Apparently, the two started feeling the love sparks towards each other while filming for the drama because of the 'lovey dovey' scenes in "The Worlds Within". An acquaintance of the Song Hye-gyo has stated,

While Hyun-bin was away in Pusan, filming for the drama, "Friend-Our Legend", they had to be away from each other for a long time. It was at this time, they began to feel the emptiness of being away from one another and the love towards each other.

An acquaintance of Hyun-bin told various media outlets in Korea a similar story, stating,

Because of the filming for the drama, Hyun-bin had to reside in Pusan for about six months. Normally, the principle is 'out of sight, out of mind'. However, in Hyun-bin's case he told me that he missed her more because he couldn't see her. It seems as though their short meeting and long span of time away from each other, made them realize the importance of one another.

Both Hyun-bin and Song Hye-gyo's agency has confirmed their relationship. Why Hyun-bin?! There goes another male celebrity crush of many females, going down the drain.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Does anyone know where the news originated from? I don't mean to be rude, but I don't trust Chinese celebrity news because most of the time they just makeup stuff as they go along. However, if it's true and both of their management companies have confirmed then I am ecstatic for them!!!! I loved their interactions during the WW promotions and interviews. And I remember reading that both SHK and HB will be going to Japan to promote WW, so perhaps they will confirm their love then.

I'm happy, but my Bikyo love died inside.

Guest hyunkyo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my dream comes true, i read the news in some vietnamese site, but it's still half believe so i go to soompi to comfirm, so now i can believe it's true 100%, no more suspicions

im so excited, im so happy, im so.....

can't come up w/ any words right now!

congratulations H2 & H@ fans including me!

if you had stayed neutral, you wont get electric shock like this. kind of expected from the way they acted in WW - so comfortable & relax with so much kissings to the extend holding hands very tightly during promotions. their Laniege CF together as well. and what good timing - their promotion to Japan next month will be their vacation together.

awwwww kierelun.... you rub it in dear :(

after 10 yrs... still no progress, they really not meant for each other :tears:

definitely wise... a Bin too :lol:

your're rite... esp Laneige CF we should notice something fishy going on, there's really no need for them to hold hands at the counter :blush:

If the news is true, I'm truly happy for both of them.

And since SHK's agency is managed by WB, I'm sure he is aware of the HB/SHK's dating, wonder how he is taking this news? Who knows if WB is happy for her?

my heart goes to him :tears:

yeah you're right... he sure will know much earlier and probably, give her some advices :)

hi hyunkyo, i'm waiting for your comments actually... next will be cintakyo :D

Guest naomz

i really really like shk with rain (the bikyo in me). but i'm more of an shk fan than a bikyo fan (10000X more!) that's why if this news is true i'll be one of the happiest! i remember when soutsada sis started the petition for shk-hb drama! and how the news came out that they are GOING to do a drama! and now! awww! i really wish them happiness! and that people would just leave them alone (i'm talking about those who are not happy for them!). i'm really ecstatic right now! what a way to start my day! :)

Guest `soliloquy

OH.MY.GOD.

So this is why my mom kept harping on and on about how natural these two were acting out their kissing scenes in Worlds Within, even going on to say that these two seem to have something special going on. I'm a BiKyo fan, so naturally I hadn't given it much thought but after watching WW myself, I definitely see how two people can fall in love the way they have DD: Awesome. I'm really happy for them really <3

ehhhh, where I am? dating, dating??? with Binnie?????for real :w00t::w00t: ???? Confirm?? OMGGGGGG, seriously, is it true???? buahhhhhhh

I need to calm down, I'm sooooooo happy for Binnie and Kyo :w00t::w00t: .

Happy to see mookie dearie here :wub:

Guest kierelun

it's incredible to believe that SHK wants to go public with her relationship at such short period of 2 months' dating only. always keeping low profile since her break with LBH and wanting her man to protect her privacy until confirmed. if she really admits it then she must be very positive about her feelings that she never experienced before. probably she rather expose this and have freedom to date than play hide & seek with the media which can be very stressful and frustrating to be dating in secret. all these MIA months she was too much in love that she got no mood for work, brooding in patience.

read that some members are already sending their congratutory messages of their coming wedding ! cant be that quick to tie knot?

Guest H2_Fever

so Happy for them

I wish They Will have a Long relation ship

Actually at first, Its hard to believe this News coz I knew that they decided to keep their Privacy

But Now, OMG How come?

I guess i have to agree with KIERELUN

They must have a reason why they want Publish their Relation ship

I love them Both

Guest Annsit

Hi! I am a silence reader for this thread.....but after reading today's new about H2 relationship, I was very ecstatic...well!, I am happy for them (if the news is really true!). I feel that they are made in heaven....I so love their couple tandem / chemistry in WW.......

On the other hand, I am quite skeptical on the news as we know both of them are very private people...and I cud not believe that HB confessed about such things!!

Well, maybe he did for a reason!! Let's hope for the best for them!!!

Guest naomz

it's incredible to believe that SHK wants to go public with her relationship at such short period of 2 months' dating only. always keeping low profile since her break with LBH and wanting her man to protect her privacy until confirmed. if she really admits it then she must be very positive about her feelings that she never experienced before. probably she rather expose this and have freedom to date than play hide & seek with the media which can be very stressful and frustrating to be dating in secret.

read that some members are already sending their congratutory messages of their coming wedding ! cant be that quick to tie knot?

that's an interesting thought. i think it's probably because shk was still young and was just starting (making a name as an "actress" i mean) when she dated lbh. she was also prolly trying to protect her career at that time as she was (or prolly the people around her) prolly worried of the antis. idk, it's just me anyway. but now maybe because she has already made a name. plus she's prolly that confident with hb. she prolly knows that hb will take care of her and will protect her the best he can.

Guest starlight tears

I love them in Worlds Within and I'm so glas their going out! They look good together...

Hope this relationship will last forever..celebrity couples relationship seems hard to handle..

too much opinions..too much antis!