Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Spotify News

'Jihe-jung' Jang Ki-yong, 11-year-old Song Hye-kyo's face turns red at praise, "I'm still trembling"

Enter 2021.11.09. 2:53 PM
Reporter Jung Yoo-Jin 
0000327893_001_20211109145302353.jpg?type=w430view origina[Sports TV News = Reporter Jung Yoo-jin] In the new SBS drama 'Now, we're breaking up', Jang Ki-yong boasted of acting with Song Hye-kyo.
On the 9th, Jang Ki-yong, at the online production presentation of the SBS new Friday-Saturday drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up (Screenwriter Jane, Director Lee Gil-bok, hereinafter 'Jihe-jung')', as his face turned red at Song Hye-kyo's praise, he said, "I'm still trembling." "Song Hye-kyo" said
'Jihe-jung' is considered as the most anticipated work in the second half of this year due to the meeting of Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong. Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong will show off their fantastic chemistry with 'Jihe-jung'. 
This is because Song Hye-kyo, who shines especially in melodrama with delicate emotional acting, and Jang Ki-yong, who draws viewers' empathy with his charming eyes and voice, met with a romance that can best show the charm of the two.
In particular, Jang Ki-yong, born in 1992, and Song Hye-kyo, born in 1981, boasted an unbelievable chemistry with an 11-year age difference with only a preview video, attracting attention.
Song Hye-kyo said, "Jang Ki-yong is very polite and kind, so when the PD-nim and I talk, he listens to me and tries to do more. He seemed healthy. I did my first filming in Busan, and then I walked by and it was just Yoon Jae-guk. The first line was He praised Jang Ki-yong, saying, "The low-pitched voice is the type of Yoon Jae-guk I was thinking of, so I thought it would fit well. He has prepared a lot and worked hard."
Jang Ki-yong, who blushed at Song Hye-kyo's praise, said, "I am sincerely grateful to my senior. It's strange that my sister is by my side from the first meeting to now. It was even more amazing when I breathed in front of the camera. I was so nervous and nervous during the first filming. Much consideration When I look into her eyes, she makes it possible for me to focus naturally. She's an older sister who is comfortable with jokes and conversations, but when I go into the camera, I thought, 'After all, Song Hye-kyo'."
In 'Ji Hee-jung', Song Hye-kyo takes on the role of Ha Young-eun, the head of a design team at a fashion company, a cold realist and a smart stability-first, and Jang Ki-yong takes on the role of Yoon Jae-guk, a freelance fashion photographer.
'Jihejung' is a drama depicting a story written as 'farewell' and read as 'love'. The first broadcast will be on the 12th at 10 PM.

Reporter Jung Yu-jin (u_z@spotvnews.co.kr)  source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000327893

• Like 1

We are truly blessed with many contents today!! Sooo happy!!

At this point I just wanna savour SHK performance,ratings,haters whatever it is,just not in my mind,to see her comeback what truly matters for me..

N I wanna see other photos from dazed for couple shoot,SHK n JKY already out so I assume n hope for the photo couple will be out tomorrow :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

N I wanna see other photos from dazed for couple shoot,SHK n JKY already out so I assume n hope for the photo couple will be out tomorrow :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

I heard it is coming out thursday. Dazed might post it tomorrow. Today  they posted JKY's photoshoot.

• Like 1