Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ohhh..Eonnie did not make it but I am still proud of her... Congrats to us Kyonatics!! Let's keep on fighting!!  Kyo is  still the real Goddess for all of us....  For the love of KYO!!! :wub:

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

Rio Olymbic OPENNING CEREMONY, yesterday but not seeing video that has SHK.......:glasses:

Seoul names 'Creative Korea' new national slog

July 5, 2016 Published in Korea

/Courtesy of Yonhap News Agency
-->The government on Monday officially adopted "Creative Korea" as South Korea's new national slogan and promote it internationally to highlight the importance the country places on fostering creativity.

The country had used "Dynamic Korea," as its official slogan ahead of the 2002 South Korea-Japan World Cup.

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism chose the new slogan based on public polls that singled out "creativity," "passion and "harmony" as the three main keywords that can best identify Korea, and listened to opinions from local and foreign experts.The ministry said while "passion" was the driving force of building today's Korea from the ashes of the 1950-53 Korean War, "creativity" is a value that the country should pursue to move itself forward to cope with changing demands of the time.

To promote the image, the government will launch a national brand campaign on foreign news media outlets such as CNN and BBC and its overseas missions and relevant organizations, including Korean cultural centers and the Korea Tourism Organization.

The ad campaign features actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo of the mega-hit TV series "Descendants of the Sun," as well as go player Lee Se-dol, pianist Cho Sung-jin and K-pop boy band BigBang, among others.

The authority will screen a video showing the "Creative Korea" logo on the outer walls of buildings surrounding the Seoul City Hall in the city center for a month from Monday.

Forthcoming international sports events such as the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics and the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics will be used as a means to promote the new slogan, the ministry said. (Yonhap)

old video,  

August 6, 2016 Published in Entertainment  Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea

"Descendants of the Sun" stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, who play lovers in the Korean military drama, had a mini reunion earlier this week, and based on the reactions online, fans were thrilled to see the duo together.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, along with the other cast and crew members of "Descendants of the Sun" got together to record their commentaries for the show's director's version DVD, and on Tuesday, KBS shared a photo of the cast in the recording booth. The DVD is set to be released in November and will contain unreleased scenes, interviews and music videos.

It has been nearly four months since "Descendants of the Sun" aired its finale, and it is still immensely popular not just in South Korea, but in other countries across the globe. The show has also made Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo internationally recognized actors, and both of them have expressed a desire to work with each other once again.

Interestingly, the duo has also been romantically linked since appearing on "Descendants of the Sun." Although neither of them has confirmed the existence of a romantic relationship, they haven't been shy in praising each other.

"I was looking forward to meeting him since so many people told me good things about him, and it turned out that he was an even better person than I'd thought," Song Hye Kyo said during a fan meet in China. "He's very sincere and thoughtful when filming. I think he's really cool."

Song Joong Ki, in return, told Couch Kimchi that in addition to being a beautiful person, Song Hye Kyo has a heart of gold as well. "I felt really happy to be able to film together with Korea's most beautiful actress. Everyone thinks it's because of her outward appearance that she became famous, but after working together, I realized her inner heart and personality are also good," the actor said

Guest RoseS

--yes, yes....vote, vote=build up many as we could @start:heart:=far..far....'distance':star:no one can reach.......

1SHK111 808 

--see it:w00t: everybody know it, SHK will/good chance to be ASIA GODDESS, no one else:thumbsup:   http://www.inquisitr.com/3378915/current-standings-for-the-next-goddess-of-asia-song-hye-kyo-has-real-chance-descendants-of-asia-cast-reunites/

--Yes, they(medias) and we know that! Yes, SHE is.......:star::innocent:

"Goddess like no other" Song Hye-kyo

2016/03/08

photo699442.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Hye-kyo's behind-the-scene cuts have been revealed on the "Descendants of the Sun" homepage.

Song Hye-kyo looks like she's thinking deeply about something while looking at her script.

Her beauty is radiant and she looks like a goddess.

--not wasting time to know something about ASIA GODDESS in past     http://www.ddyule.cn/dujia/201407/211930.html

--as anyone know near in past, SHK's on article news(social medias)     http://en.yibada.com/articles/148482/20160805/lee-min-ho-suzy-finally-break-their-silence-deny-rumors-split.htm

(ROSES) true dear we don't have to prove to them that SHG is the Goddess of the Universe.i think there is  something wrong with that page there is a lot of fans of Kyo complaining about yesterday.the voting system is suck i cant vote i refresh my computer many times but no changes at all but  still i believe no matter what happen we have to vote till the poll end we need to be alert and calm,  atleast we do our best to fight till the end of deadline guys let's continue voting and thank you all for some good tips Kyonatics fight till the poll finish God Bless All and Be Safe All Have A Wonderful Sunday A Head.......                                                                                                                                                                           

• Like 5

Hi, gigivillaceran, , yes , the website had stuck at the end when I try my best, otherwise maybe has the chance to win, this is not good system for voting and it takes so long, it's really tired to do , this is only thing I can contribute to vote for kyo, hope all our kyonatics try that when they have time in between, more people do will be fast, I will get busy soon for projects, so I try to do more before it start, have a nice weekend everybody, hope will hear more news from kyo, just expect the DVD come out soon.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, li.michelle0831 said:

Hi, gigivillaceran, , yes , the website had stuck at the end when I try my best, otherwise maybe has the chance to win, this is not good system for voting and it takes so long, it's really tired to do , this is only thing I can contribute to vote for kyo, hope all our kyonatics try that when they have time in between, more people do will be fast, I will get busy soon for projects, so I try to do more before it start, have a nice weekend everybody, hope will hear more news from kyo, just expect the DVD come out soon.

yes dear in my point of view i think they dont like her to win in this poll  because lots of fans are complaining about this voting system i think some of votes coming from Kyo are not counted and im waited for 20 mins to vote again and some kyonatics giving me tips to refresh my computer even my tablet but its a waste of time nothing change at all same us to the other fans but i am not backing out im still in till the end of poll no matter what happen KYONATICS fighting.....

• Like 8

SONG HYE GYO wake up dear we miss you so much.......cttro                                                                                                                                                                   13921038_10208680644007322_4108002758285

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

waiting for.......RED CARPET:flushed:

- voting....:blink: :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:talk with someone(computer):skull:, give up! :rage: 

-no idea:expressionless: but look at those ....in 3 minutes(1:51-1:48) SHK#2 add 1,220 votes ,  but #1 and #3 add same votes 3,706 votes(same?) and #4 add 4,306 votes

-watch beautiful lady, Song Hye Kyo, in WHITE:heart:

Good night:sleeping:

Guest RoseS

Goddess

Image may contain: 1 person , closeup

respecting private life:glasses: but waiting good news for RED CARPET and new project, drama/movie:wink:

搬外網IG小道。簡單翻譯:
路過喬妹新家。。燈亮著。。看起來屋裡有人活動。。。
不能上傳她的新家照片,涉及個人隱私。
另一則
那天錄完DVD發行採訪,看見喬妹和「某人」一起回到她的新家。。
不能貼證據,我們要保護她的隱私。[圖片]
Cr.水吧
Move outside network ig trail. Simple Translation:
Passing by Joe sister new home.. Light on and.. looks like someone in the house...
She can't upload photos of the new home, involving personal privacy.
Another one
The day after the DVD Release Video Interview, see joe sister and "someone" go back to her new home..
I can't post the evidence, we want to protect her privacy. [Photo]
CR. Water.

Amy Phan, that was a wonderful recount of how amazing this woman is! thumbup

Indeed a GRAND LADY who is so deserving of all the accolades, respect and love that her colleagues, the public, and most especially 

the fans have bestowed upon her!  Floating_Heart What makes me glad is that she is aware of how much fans love and believe in her and she acknowledges it!

That is proof enough for me to give my utmost support and trust in this wonderful human being! A toast to you, KYO! ThBubbles

• Like 8