Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest queenmaria85

nice to hear that kdw defending our dear kyo i really appreciate that  :-*i hope MPL will stay on top in the ticket pre sale until tomorrow ;) :x Goodluck unni kyo!!!

MPL FIGHTING!!!!

REPOST - credit to the owner (apology I forgot the name)Excerpts from previous COSMO  interview (HWANG JIN film)

COSMO: How do you make yourself happy
in such a hectic life ?

SHK: I have learnt to be thankful for every
tiny thing that happens to me , to look for
joy.

COSMO: Is it difficult to be a non-ambitious
woman in the showbiz ? Luck cannot solve
all the problems.

SHK: I hope that every small choice that I’ve
made will have a positive effect on me.

COSMO: What kind of lifestyle do you want
most ?

SHK: I want to travel to wherever I like.

COSMO: What will you bring to the plane ?
e.g. books or lotion ?

SHK: I usually will bring one or two books. I
usually will not wear any make up, but I will
bring some moisture mist.

COSMO: Where do you want most to go ?
SHK: As long as I do not need to work,
every place is good.

COSMO: How important is love to you ?
What is the most important thing between
man and woman ?

SHK: Just like everybody, love is very
important to me. I think, the most
important thing between the couple is
mutual understanding.

COSMO: What do you insist in the
relationship ?

SHK: truth

COSMO: What kind of man is sexiest ? What
kind of man’s characteristics will attract
you ?

SHK: man with strong will is most sexy and
appealling to me.

sensible answers. Talk about substance..there can be only one SHK

Song Hye Kyo in a Park Chan Wook's movie?
I can't speculate whether Song Hye Kyo's next project will be Lady, Park Chan Wook's next project. But there have been signs showing that the director and the actress are interested in each other's work and would like to collaborate in the future.
In an interview conducted in April 2013, Song Hye Kyo said that "I want to work with directors like Park Chan Wook and Bong Joon Hoe, who are certain of their own colors". She emphasized that "for certain, I am going to take on a role that not even Song Hye Kyo anticipates doing. A character like Sympathy for Lady Vengeance" (source). Note that Sympathy for Lady Vengeance is also a product of Park Chan Wook, another indicator showing her interest in working with him. 
In April 2014, it was reported that Park Chan Wook offered Song Hye Kyo a role in his upcoming project, which is about a woman whose daughter is kidnapped (source). The article stated that the title of the movie would be House of Happiness. Note that this title may be incorrect: Song Hye Kyo was also offered another role in Lee Kyung Mee's movie House of Happiness at the same time (she eventually decided not to take on this role and this role has landed to Sohn Ye Jin - source) and the author of this article may have mistaken the title of Park Chan Wook's movie to be House of Happiness
On 29 August 2014, Park Chan Wook attended the VIP premier for My Brilliant Life. He had nothing but praise for My Brilliant Life and Song Hye Kyo's acting in the movie (source).
So yes, there are indicators for a future collaboration if the time is right.
(For more information about Fingersmith, the novel that Lady is said to be based, please refer to this link)

You're welcome @rubylia... rather thank you for your constant update^^
Don't wanna spoil too much but... hehehe 

10629690_779056722116423_297621837363988
The summer, they shared many stories...
more lovely pics updated at https://www.facebook.com/mylife0903

hello everyone...happy to be part of these loving and most supportive group of ms song  KYONATICs...[ back reading all the post with most enthusiasm] and  sending possitive vibes for MPL.....Congratulations in advance to all the casts, director, writer, crew and staffs of MPL for a job well done..

• Like 1

Just want to inform everyone that Hye Kyo uuni is loved by so many people.

Almost all of my highschool friends really like her. They were so addictive to her dramas. My college friends and classmates really loved her. My old friends liked her. My friend's friends and my cousins, my cousin's friends, even my brother-in-law.

(There was a time in college that we have community service and we saw a bike. One of my friends ride on it and then she acted like SHK in autumn and then sang the drama's theme. Everyone laughs 'cause everyone loved miss Song).

I'm happy everyone loved her.

• Like 1

Hi fresia, welcome to KYO's thread!  :-h Hey, by the way, can you manage to bring all your high school friends, old friends, family, in-laws, cousins to MPL opening? With all your friends in tow, you will fill up the entire theatre. :))That's good for MPL ticket sales.:DAgain, WELCOME to the KYONATICS family!Please feel free lurk or speak up your thoughts! :)>-

Guest ohsooyoung

@SusanC It's ok. I know how ecstatic you are, nervous but happy at the same time and so am I @-) ;;):) So for now let's have fun and relax , shall we?

Yo, @SusanC gimme five =; :\">

Bring it on! Let's do this..in 1,2 and 3 music please. ...

Me and @SusanC dancin'

Wiggle wiggle by Jason Derulo

:bz \:D/ :bz \:D/ :bz \:D/ :bz

Wiggle wiggle just a little bit. .. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just throwing a mini a party for tomorrow's big day for MY BRILLIANT LIFE opening day!

SHK fighting! Go for the gold which is certified box-office hit!

C'mon global Kyonatics join us

as we're aiming for the best and triumphant for our dearly queen SONG HYE-KYO ♡♡♡