Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I think Hye Kyo regards WB as hyung (elder brother) and respect him as a person and an actor just like HB to JDG. I'm more greedy... :lol::D:) I hope to see them all in a movie hahaha..... Imagine a movie with JDG, WB, HB, SHK, JJY,HCY or CR. That would be many fans dream team production. Btw, do you notice that they are closely link to each other either personally or through their management company....

sorry if i didn't make my point clear, i meant if Kyo could have a movie with WB, I 'll be.. gahhhh..in heaven. She has a great bf HB and a great boss WB, heheh, whoa... :blush:

I also think WB and Kyo have similar personalities, but maybe Kyo is more chatty ...hehe like me :lol:

You are right, seems like Kyo and WB releationship like bro and sis, he's like a elder bro taking care of his lil sis, even after so many years.... but i don't care , I still want a movie of them together :D.

Aigoo.. BinKyo tandem..

Guest honey_ping

^^hi jjeennyyccaa, glad to see your post... you're doing fine then, that's a relief :)

thanks for sharing the news :rolleyes:

Hyunbin says "it’s easy to talk to Song Hye Gyo"

who wouldn't huh ? :P

we can see from Ww NGs... Kyo is the most bubbly, most vibrant, most ticklish, most naughty, yet most adorable...

and with those........................ no wonder, she had the MOST NGs :lol:

hi honey... long time no see :)

but once you made comments... so hilarious, what a way to put it funny-1.gif

among the contenders, he's the youngest... so he thinks & moves the fastest hihihi.gif

oh yes putriN..u got what i try to say here! haha

Guest remhsak02

So, Kyo might be attending the PRM without a partner???..well, it doesn't really matter, all we wanted primarily is to see her, right?..can't wait for the event to happen... :rolleyes:

I also wish that she will reunite with WB again on their first team-up on-screen but I think I just have to wait and hope for now.... :P ...just like her hottie boss, I really do hope that Kyo will be announcing, very soon, her new project, too.. :) :) :)

psst, if Kyo is with WB on his new movie, I'll be in heaven. *praying*. a great bf and a great boss, goodness*dies*

hi kim, i'm not so hopeful on Kyo doing this movie... the title itself shows that it'll be more focus on a person only...

unless it is "When Ahjusshi meets Ahjumma" (sounds familiar :P ) .. then i'll definitely pray day and nite for Kyo to be in it sweatingbullets.gif

oh this world renowned pianist is Ms Suh Hai Kyung; she did a cameo in Beethoven Virus; a pretty graceful person and breast cancer survival; a faculty member at Manhattan Music School in NY. The following image was from BV drama :)

Just noticed, both have the same initial SHK ;)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t252/jc...n/pianist-1.jpg

@BV thread

more info of her

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=w...EvC_C997KP-FxJA

rite, what a coincidence.. same initial :)

she sure looks a very charming lady :rolleyes:

thanks jan for the additional info on her :)

Halo, i agree.... she does resemble BJO :)

There are articles circulating about the upcoming Pink Ribbon Marathon event taking place this upcoming Sunday, October 11th in Seoul at the Seoul World Cup Stadium. Besides Kyo, it's mentioned that pianist and professor Suh Hye Kyeung (Goodwill Ambassador of Korea Breast Cancer Foundation) and popular duo Norazo will be attending. Perhaps, there won't be a male star alongside Kyo this year. Han Gan In (who is *probably my second favorite actress after "you know who") didn't have a male counterpart when she attended the marathon in Daegu last month. I guess our Kyo is flying solo for this event!

Abstracted from Shanda's website - Thanks to Shanda

(prefer SHK going solo, full concentration on just her alone)

awww man.... we're talking abt an event held in Seoul, capital & largest city of South Korea...

i feel that it's just not right, something missing perhaps... for her to do it alone <_<

especially as a starter :( but i still don't want to lose hope yet ;)

PRx.jpg

i really wonder whether she has chosen a project.... dear Kyo, have you ? :rolleyes:

shk1006b.jpg

dc

Guest Hakgyo

Leila,

Any recent pics? I wonder how her hair is now after one year basing on last yrs pink ribbon event.

Ya, does her hair grow long again and really wanting a new project for her. About PRM, I wish that she will be JDG again, they will be more at ease with each other now. I hope their agency can pair JDG, HB and SHK. gosh!

Putrin, hi kim, i'm not so hopeful on Kyo doing this movie... the title itself shows that it'll be more focus on a person only...

unless it is "When Ahjusshi meets Ahjumma" (sounds familiar ) .. then i'll definitely pray day and nite for Kyo to be in it

Agree with you Putrin, I remember we gave ourselves up to 2010 for them to be paired, I caught up that topic when I was

starting in 2007. Oh no the time is running out even as screen partner, let it be - your suggested title cud be

ok. dream.

Guest Hakgyo

To the avid readers of With or Without by Belle a.k.a. KnucklePink has updated her fanfic. She is busy but able

to post 3 chapters. Its a love story about KYO, JJH and HB too. so, I think its ok to announce here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...2558&st=240

This is good and hope you will enjoy..

Oh may I include the fanfics of Kashmer a.k.a. Remhsak02, look up here in this page she has 3 fanfics, Last Chance,

A Time for Us (completed story) and Love Times Three - characters are KYO and Won Bin and others. If you like

short stories, these are good - just click on her avi and it take you to the site.

^ Haven't seen our Belle for a lonegest time, hope she's doing well.

awww man.... we're talking abt an event held in Seoul, capital & largest city of South Korea...

i feel that it's just not right, something missing perhaps... for her to do it alone <_<

especially as a starter :( but i still don't want to lose hope yet ;)

Still hang on putriN? me too, until to the last minute :P .

I know putriN, the title seems to be a one man show ;)

Guest cintakyo

hi shkers :) :)

hah!!! im still waiting her news...some project MOVIE maby ..please..my ONNIE :mellow: :mellow:

im really mizz acting :rolleyes::) :)

hi shkers :)

^putriN, aww, I might miss the PR event :(

Thanks winnie for sharing, so beautiful CF :wub:

Edit: Deka, where had you been dear? miss you lah.

hi utkim .. missed you too dearie .. i'm just a bit busy like bee :blink:

omo omo... look whose here! dekaaaaaaaaaa.... where have you been my dear :)

so glad to see your post... "Eid Mubarak sis" :D

thank you so much dear, i love all of them... esp that particular one, she looks so innocently sweet :rolleyes:

love the concept too... she's like playing under the white sheet sweatingbullets.gif

heard your fave not feeling well... hope he has a speedy recovery :)

hi putriiiiiiN .. :lol: Eid Mubarak sis

u r the most welcome dearie :) so glad i can make you happy :D ..

you know lah .. i had travelled a lot .. between here and there and here and there again .. sigh ..

thanks for the wishes dear .. it's so nice of you :) .. really hope he'll recovered soon ..

Thank you Winnie for the link, to Deka for those caps

hi hakgyo .. u r wlcm :)

guys, remember the article below ? ( posted by Utkim ) ?

http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=125460565622911002

funny, yesterday i found a vod from Ystar about CJW & SHK :rolleyes:

( BUT, please don't take it seriously yaa .. :P )

Max Star Battle CJW vs SHK

hopefully someone will translate the video

^it was posted by janie my dear... and she did give a gist of the news too :)

thanks deka for dropping by despite your busy like a bee schedules ;)

Still hang on putriN? me too, until to the last minute :P .

kim dear, lets give ourselves till fri before we give up huh :D

5 more days to PRM ! pink_ribbon1.jpg

so excited to see our lovely Kyo :wub:

l1007a.jpg

hi deka..long time no see at hb thread.. :) hi dear honey_ping miss all your gorgeous artwork :P

hi urika dear :D yup .. longgggg time i havent visited HB .. and lovely shk .. <_<

how are you dearie ? and how is hb ?

missed you .. :(

^it was posted by janie my dear... and she did give a gist of the news too :)

thanks deka for dropping by despite your busy like a bee schedules ;)

ooppss :huh: .. my apologize dear .. havent checked the previous pages .. :lol:

any news about her new project ? is it a drama ? or a movie ?

how i wish my 'two' faves will working together in their new drama or movie .. *dream mode on* ..

^hi deka, no problem my dear :)

we're still waiting for the news on her upcoming project... no idea at all whether it's a movie or drama wonder-1.gif

she's definitely taking her own sweet time huh... probably since she has much better thing to do nowadayshihihi.gif

rite, we can still dream on :rolleyes:

Guest Hakgyo

Oh ya how I wish a new project for her. for PRM, I wish if not HB (my biggest), JDG, or WB otherwise, LMH:

031488-1.jpg

dream comes true sometimes (but still want my biggest wish to happen.)

Guest Laila085

Honey ping, you are so funny, kekeke..

My heart is actually smiling when I had a deeper thoughts about that article translated by Shanda...weeee...it does tell a lot what he feels about our lovely, dont you think?

Cant wait to see her on this Sunday, yay!!

Guest remhsak02

Hi everyone!!!...the PRM is getting near and I can't wait!!!..hope that after that event, she will surprise us with an announcement of her new project!!.. :rolleyes: ...her hot boss has already announced his, hope she'll do the same very soon... :)

hi laila & kashmer dearies, exactly! me 3 can't wait for the event this sun... she's been mia for far too long !

my heart did skip a bit when i read this news today on Pink Ribbon Marathon Event mentioning Hera & JDG...

since i'm using google, i'm not sure whether it's about his attendance, thus i'm keeping my excitement low -_-

and he's in Busan btw.... so.... maybe not :(

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...0002906901&

kashmer, your siggy is to die for... i'm soooooooooo in love with it ! sweatingbullets.gif

^ read that too putriN, it did mention JDG and Kyo . But like you , don't wanna to keep high hope here, but who knows.

ehh..if he couldn't why doesn't he ask his lil bro do that for him ;) ?

2009100800133_0.jpg

:lol:

DVD-2-1.gif

edit: reading the news again, I think JDG will attend, YAY!!!!