Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest laila85

I think it wont take long time before the laneige website pump with HyeKyo and Binnie pics, cant wait :w00t:

And for now cant wait for the event on 28th :w00t:

HaPpY BiRthDaY SoNgHyeKyo

Hello%20Kitty%20Cake_4.jpg

915f.jpg

have a Happy Birthday , request have strong health , there is the progress in the work and have one's hopes fulfilled for what , wish every the points

^

she will fly to shanghai on the 27th :rolleyes:

i'm so glad she's still in korea on her registered birthday :sweatingbullets:

hopefully someone special will take this kiss and give her an unforgettable one on her special day tomorrow :wub:

totally agree with you..... whomever that can makes her happy we are doubly joy :rolleyes:

and i'll bet..... if you have seen her personally.... the feeling of wanting to protect her will come naturally....

your love and care for her will notched up to 210% :sweatingbullets:

Hope she 's happy on her birthday, wish her the best of the best, lucky gal, has 2 birthday :blush: .

Do understand how you feel dearie, as being as a diehard fan of her like you dear, haha, sure the protecting feelings for her are the same for us :D

Keke....just my wishful thinking lah...coz we are already so excited when we heard Binnie and Hye Kyo can work together in Laneige!!!

So think we will be cloud nine if there's news they "getting married"... haha..just joking!! (But hope it really comes true! :P)

Ummm....did someone mention Hye Kyo has bf now????

Cheers.

Nup, she doesn't have one, not that we know. But who knows :rolleyes: ?

Oops, i was out for quite awhile. Been so busy. So SHk and which Bin will work together with Laniege? WB or HB?

Thanks.

Welcome back, anette. It's HB :P

ps, seems like our sweetheart WB might do a drama comeback. putriN, you better pray hard for our dearest and WB in the same drama. Ayda, if they are in the same drama, I'm afraid I'll get banned from my home in many months. Bad idea. :w00t:

Be Happy, HyeKyo

919559eeb33cace5b2fb9517.jpg

Guest Janie Simply

yeah..... can't wait her debut appearance with MY..... and of cos, Lee Wei :sweatingbullets:

quite a star-studded event huh..... yeay, can see her dressed in glam :rolleyes:

863c57aacc14454ab5c133b34424697b.jpg

http://souvr.xihuaren.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?...13&Id=16542

Rough translation...

Sounds like a very enthusiatic event... this year has attracted more stars compared to previous two years.

There will be 50 plus stars attend the charity event including Zhang Ziyi, Sexy Chilling Lin Zhi Ling, Nicholas Tse, Fei Yu Ching, Michelle alone will bring 8 of her stars including Song Hye Kyo.

Many of the stars who came will not receive any honourarium but have to dig out their own wallet to attend this star-studded event.

Many touching stories will be shared on how the stars' visit and participation in the disaster area brought much warmth and enhance the lives of the people in the affected areas.

Several awards will be given out during the evening such as the most favorite charity star; the most influential charitable star; the greatest contributor award etc and those candidates were chosen by the children from these 10 earthquake disaster places like Wenchuan, Qingchuan, Deyang, Dujiangyanrite etc. Many children favored Nicholas Tse and Chiling who has just came back from her visit to Wenchuan disaster area.

The gala will be held at Shanghai Grand Theater and will broadcast live at Oriental Channel in China starting at 5:30 p.m. on February 28.

~~~

Not too familiar with Lee Wei's work at all; he is a singer and actor and talking style sounds like Chang Chen; he sure is one lucky guy, just signed up with Stellar last month and there's already a romance movie lining up for him to act :blush:

Here's old pic of him with SHK and I don't know which one is he as both guys look quite alike :sweatingbullets:

fa7170465f7918036a63e548.jpg

^i don't want to miss this precious opportunity too :D

dear hyekyo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY..... hope this day is as special as you are :rolleyes:

we sincerely wish you a wonderful life filled with happiness and love :wub:

isabella, NO news on her upcoming project yet <_<

i've a feeling she may have one.... but has to wait for "1949" official status before announcing it mic.gif

http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/m/2009-02-26/86...3b34424697b.jpg

-

-

Here's old pic of him with SHK and I don't know which one is he as both guys look quite alike :sweatingbullets:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t252/jc...8036a63e548.jpg

thanks jan for the gist..... wow, more & more stars are included :rolleyes:

ehmmm, her CF partner Nicholas Tse too :sweatingbullets:

btw, pardon me.... who's that lady in the pic :unsure:

-

-

the one holding the bouquet should be Lee Wei :D

ps, seems like our sweetheart WB might do a drama comeback. putriN, you better pray hard for our dearest and WB in the same drama. Ayda, if they are in the same drama, I'm afraid I'll get banned from my home in many months. Bad idea. :w00t:

my dear..... apparently, it's just a rumour..... confirmed by Binus, it's not true :(

i shall continue hoping pray.gif

and...... hoping...... till 2010 :P

anette, welcome back dear..... hope you've enjoyed your holiday in HongKong :rolleyes:

b]dear hyekyo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY..... hope this day is as special as you are :rolleyes:

we sincerely wish you a wonderful life filled with happiness and love :wub:[/color

thanks jan for the gist..... wow, more & more stars are included :rolleyes:

ehmmm, her CF partner Nicholas Tse too :sweatingbullets:

btw, pardon me.... who's that lady in the pic :unsure

Hey!Hey! my dear putrin...She is Zhang Ziyi.

Thanks!All Shkers to share all the pics and articles.

Wish Our Dear Girl Song Hye Kyo...Happy Birthday!

Full of Love and Happiness :lol:

Hope to hear about her upcoming new project...in movie or drama.

Good Luck to our dear hyekyo.FIGHTING!

Hey!Hey! my dear putrin...She is Zhang Ziyi.

Thanks!All Shkers to share all the pics and articles.

Wish Our Dear Girl Song Hye Kyo...Happy Birthday!

Full of Love and Happiness :lol:

Hope to hear about her upcoming new project...in movie or drama.

Good Luck to our dear hyekyo.FIGHTING!

hello hello my dearie..... have not seen your post for quite some time..... welcome back :D

you do have telepathy with SHKers here, you know we need some help :P

thanks..... oh, she's ZZY :)

old pic :D

shk0225c.jpg

dc

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

anneyeoung...this is my first tyme in this thread...

i luv hyekyo unnie since the first tyme i saw her in "FULL HOUSE"

aja-aja!!! :lol:

^that's what i thought so too :unsure:

hyekyo is already in her 2nd year with Laneige.... and she has not done any CF or promo with Kim Ji Hoon, the current endorser for Laneige Homme <_<

it may applies the same to Hyun Bin.... but, as it was mentioned in the article, the mgt purpose for choosing HB sounds like they're going for a global/asia marketing strategy.... it may be different then :sweatingbullets:

love her eye make-up in sg press cons :rolleyes:

shk0225d.jpg

anneyeoung...this is my first tyme in this thread...

i luv hyekyo unnie since the first tyme i saw her in "FULL HOUSE"

aja-aja!!! :lol:

hello hello hagumi..... welcome1.gif

she is undeniable adorable huh.... we love her in FH too :D

fh7.jpg

fh2-1.gif:lol:

i wish she'll give us rom-com again pray.gif

hyekyo, have a pleasant journey to Shanghai ! plane.gif

^ putriN, I also think they probably will let the couple have a CF together as now they had already choosen Binnie as spokerman for Laneige, it must be a reason for that :rolleyes: .

Me too, wish she could do another rom-com, she is too good for that. But I love to see her in different rolls as well, good for her.

Guest tofumui

awww all those pix bring back Full House memories.. i want to see her in another series like that.. all bubbly.. :lol: