Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hello thereeee... MISS PUTRIN!! How dare u call me "Little bro" huh??? Eventho, Im a year or so... younger than Miss Song but Im much taller and stronger than her, ok hahha? Anyway, thanks dear for the verification..."Little bro Ben" will now blow u a kiss on your cheek ;)

God, Ben, Ben, you are funny :lol:

new layout from Laneige :D

Picture1-13.jpg

Picture2-10.jpg

chin ai, thanks for lovely wallies. Can you post the original pic of the 1st ? Have not seen this before, thanks in advance :)

good morning , deka_if, I'm awaking now :lol:

I'm not sure which photo you are referring to :unsure: , but thanks anyway :)

edit: ok, thanks. It's my little sunshine

at daum

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...80010148914.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...80010148915.jpg

hi utkim !

wow..... she's so damn beautiful.... :phew:

wonder.... who's the lucky one hm... ? :wacko:

tqqqq kim for sharing all those pics... btw.....i've my sunshine too...

he's very transparent huh... probably... ~~~ i just can't fight this feeling anymore....~~~ by reo speedwagon

if only soompi provide sound effect... this thread will be like music request radio prgm... haha

this is funny... i got it from the earlier poster of this thread...

shkfh1.jpg

see the devil horns... freckles... teeth... bwahahaaa

only the eyes look the same as the original person :P

hi putriN !

i know ..... i know... the devil eyes are belonging mr......ha..ha... right ? :w00t::w00t:

and... i also saw the way Rain stare on hye kyo eyes...... hmmmm...... :ph34r:.. take my breath away...... :w0

hi putriN... you saw that too.. didn't you dear ? B):P jk

althought... it must have been love... but it's over now.... ??? :vicx: ( remind me to roxette's song... :phew: )

putriN, you meant this one ? B) roxette's song from OST pretty woman....

hmm.. i had some question b4, ... give the answer please... ? :huh:

---------------- B)

'''

'deka_if....HI! Thanks for sharing the links....Hundred tons of Question....How he is going to reply the question!I am wondering!HA!HA!. :D LOVE IT! :lol: Enjoy reading.

hi Temasek... glad you enjoy it... me too.. :lol:

I think... he heads must be spinning... :wacko: he..he... by those questions... :lol:

and most 'wanting and awaiting' for the answer .... :rolleyes: is winnie & bikyor Q... kikikikiki... (alexdan laugh..) :w00t: :w00t:

----------------

'''

Guest Janie Simply

Snow_ball, welcome back :w00t: MIA for two months is way too long; hope by now you're able to catch up with backlogging & solve all the puzzling :sweatingbullets: Hmm... with your postings, I could smell love ..., hee hee, missed your siggy lar :P

putriN, thanks for Shanda's translation; no doubt she is an English teacher & a great one; hope she will be Kyo's English tutor one of these days :sweatingbullets:

Deka, thanks for the link; hope Ms. Lorraine Han get to interview him again & hopefully he will respond in English this time round B)

Guest Benhur

haha aww benhur is the only guy in here right? =P you must feel special with all these ladies in here. haha

Really...the only guy, WOW what an "honour" ??? But not as a "die hard" fan like u gals! Im basically lure into here as I CANT RESIST Ms Song's charm and beauty but err... not her "production" tho haha! Anyway, ....THIS INTERESTING THREAD & U GALS r also the reason why Im here too! :P Oh btw nice to meet u Huong!

this thread is so quiet.... i could almost hear a pin drop -_-

how are we going to take it if she takes mths... :(

Hello thereeee... MISS PUTRIN!! How dare u call me "Little bro" huh??? Eventho, Im a year or so... younger than Miss Song but Im much taller and stronger than her, ok hahha? Anyway, thanks dear for the verification..."Little bro Ben" will now blow u a kiss on your cheek ;)

waaaaaaah... our little bro turns into a macho man already :lol:

now you make this old lady blushed blush.gif

chin_ai - thanks for sharing your wallies :)

i ditto kim's request... esp the one with binie :rolleyes:

Guest alexdan

I think her MIA cos of her studying Chinese, hehehe. She uses to do that, but I wish she could be more active , a DRAMA please.

Her silence is killing me :(

Guest SnowB_all

Snow_ball, welcome back :w00t: MIA for two months is way too long; hope by now you're able to catch up with backlogging & solve all the puzzling :sweatingbullets: Hmm... with your postings, I could smell love ..., hee hee, missed your siggy lar :P

Backlogging is hard, yeah. Getting more and more confused. Why is LB-something back in the scene? "Iris" only springs in spring, our Kyo springs all year round, getting prettier and more sophisticated too. Her HK appearance for AFA is gorgeous. Mr. HWNMNBMH must be drooling on the other side of the continent!

I am holding on to my siggy duo, my all dears in Kyo's Soompi.

Really...the only guy, WOW what an "honour" ??? But not as a "die hard" fan like u gals! Im basically lure into here as I CANT RESIST Ms Song's charm and beauty but err... not her "production" tho haha! Anyway, ....THIS INTERESTING THREAD & U GALS r also the reason why Im here too! :P Oh btw nice to meet u Huong!

awww, nice to hear you are here also bcos of we gals, Ben. hehe :lol:

No news about our dearest yet? huhuh, I miss her :tears::tears:

Guest alexdan

Wondering unni's movie "Fetish" is going to be shown in Cannes Festival, right :unsure: ? 3 more weeks to go :P. But why dont they even have a poster for the movie?

Guest SnowB_all

Wondering unni's movie "Fetish" is going to be shown in Cannes Festival, right :unsure: ? 3 more weeks to go :P . But why dont they even have a poster for the movie?

Here's wondering the same thing you do too, Alexdan. Nothing at all, re. "Fetish". We know she is the "master" of secrecy, but Alno too?

Yea ... we must be getting older, and less of a snooper. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crazy:

Deka, thanks for the link; hope Ms. Lorraine Han get to interview him again & hopefully he will respond in English this time round B)

ur welcome janice !

hope Ms. Lorraine Han get to interview him again hmm ..... i miss this part..... he'd done the interview ?? :wacko::unsure: did you mean last year ? :unsure:

putriN, you meant this one ? B) roxette's song from OST pretty woman....

hmm.. i had some question b4, ... give the answer please... ? :huh:

---------------- B)

'''

hi deka_if - i'm sorry my brain in a slow mode at the moment... now then i noticed...

what some Qs are you referring that i need to answer dearie :unsure:

she is simply sooooooooo adorable... muaaah :wub:

fh10.jpg

her hair clip is cute :)

isn't she versatile... she can act and look mature... and she can even be like a small girl :rolleyes:

Guest Janie Simply

hope Ms. Lorraine Han get to interview him again hmm ..... i miss this part..... he'd done the interview ?? :wacko::unsure: did you mean last year ? :unsure:

Your highness, see how many have to say sorry to you :rolleyes: Bianeh... I mixed up the Time Magazine's Asian edition interview with CNN Talk Asia interview. The one I mentioned is this one, if you haven't watched it, you must 'cos it's very inspiring! Hope it's alright to post it here since FH is mentioned :sweatingbullets:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iwHvs86gFLA

Wondering unni's movie "Fetish" is going to be shown in Cannes Festival, right :unsure: ? 3 more weeks to go :P. But why dont they even have a poster for the movie?

Dear, you don't have to wait for 3 more weeks, just wait till April 23, that's 2morrow, the Festival will release all the nominations list :w00t:

Sport Chosun Chinese version is speculating weather Fetish by SHK or A Fine Day by Jeon Do Yeon will be selected.

来源=体育朝鲜 (2008.04.21 11:33) 韩国人“戛纳影后”能否再度诞生?

全度妍、宋慧乔能否踏上戛纳电影节的红地毯正备受关注。

Baidu

edit: utkim sis, I noticed that too, we both have instinct; are you my long lost twin :unsure:

Dear, you don't have to wait for 3 more weeks, just wait till April 23, the Festival will release all the nomination list by tomorrow :w00t: Sport Chosun Chinese version is speculating weather Fetish by SHK or A Fine Day by Jeon Do Yeon will be selected.

来源=体育朝鲜 (2008.04.21 11:33) 韩国人“戛纳影后”能否再度诞生?

全度妍、宋慧乔能否踏上戛纳电影节的红地毯正备受关注。

Baidu

edit: utkim, I noticed that too, we both have instinct, are you my long lost twin :unsure:

hehe, yes, we really are dearie :lol: .

Thanks for highlight , Jan sis. Can't wait for that :w00t: