Life By Keiko Suenobu

Guest Demllequ

Guest Demllequ

Manga & Live-action DramaThis could be the official thread? I didnt see it in the Official thread list.
a1245.jpg

Where to watch: Heres a Link to watch it on Veoh somebody was nice to post all the episodes... just follow from there =)
episode 1

I haven't read the Manga yet, but i Have watched all the Live action episodes and i really liked it it was kinda emotional and almost made me cry at some parts. Anybody seen it? well i hear that the manga is ongoing and that the live action ended in the 11th episode.

I actually think seki Megumi looked very beautiful while she played Miki, her long hair suits her and i guess that was my only favourite character. =)image i couldnt find another pic like this . my favourite scene is when she's sitting on top of the building and her hair is flowing in the wind - i think thats the first time Ayumu sees her in the movie

synopsis : Adapted from Keiko Suenobu's manga "LIFE," this drama delves into the dark side of high school life. The story focuses mainly on bullying, but the manga also touches on subjects such as self-mutilation, suicide, and rape.
-drama wiki

cast
# Kitano Kii as Shiiba Ayumu
# Fukuda Saki as Anzai Manami
# Hosoda Yoshihiko as Sako Katsumi
# Seki Megumi as Hatori Miki
# Sakai Miki as Hiraoka Masako
# Seto Asaka as Toda Wakae
# Maya Miki as Shiiba Fumiko
# Hoshii Nanase as Hirose Nodoka
# Osawa Akane as Shinozuka Yuko
# Katsumura Masanobu as Sako Toshikatsu
# Nakamura Tomoya as Kano Akira
# Suenaga Haruka as Iwamoto Midori
# Ono Takehiko as Anzai Daijiro
# Hojo Takahiro as Sonoda Yuuki

Volumes: 20 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1236Published by: Tokyopop (up to vol 9)*This series has also live action drama released
download6.jpg

ayumu_shiiba_volume_11_by_huruki202-d4kw
431952.jpg

There's already a thread about the drama in the Other tv, movie and books section ^^

I freaking love the drama! If HanaKimi wasn't shown this year, it definitely will win the Best Drama Category. FUkuda Saki [Manami] won Best Female Supporting Actress and the director won the Best Director category. I wish there'll be a Special episode, movie or something like some other dramas... T___T

Now I really wanna read the manga. Gotta start looking for it.

Guest chungmah.

OMG, this drama is so sad T_T

It scares me too.

The boyfriend =\ He scares me a lot.. Katsumi >_>

Even though he does scare me, the drama is great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived