Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@mary-ann   Hello   Nice to hear SJH/CJH are a smoking hot couple.  Yes  I’m all for our smoking hot couple.    I thought EC should have sequel EC2, but sadly CJH was snatched away for a long time.   It could be so fun to see the next stage of their lives together like running a clinic in a rural country and having a family ( How about a Gooki baby  by them!!!)   :wub:

OGSSv4x.jpg

• Like 3

@mary-ann   Hello   Nice to hear SJH/CJH are a smoking hot couple.  Yes  I’m all for our smoking hot couple.    I thought EC should have sequel EC2, but sadly CJH was snatched away for a long time.   It could be so fun to see the next stage of their lives together like running a clinic in a rural country and having a family ( How about a Gooki baby  by them!!!)   :wub:

OGSSv4x.jpg

yes, just because they got back together in the drama doesn't mean that there is no obstacle for them in the future "biggrin". I loooved this drama and their chemistry, their kiss scenes alone deserve an award because it was sooo hot and passionate, every single time. I loved their expression when they teased and flirted with eachother, and when choi hyuk got all jalous seeing her getting intimate with the other doctor. they could easily make a sequel if they wanted. After talking about them i feel like making a shipping thread dedicated to these two. song ji hyo is such a gourges woman even in plain close, and when she is dressed up she is breathtaking, and he ofcourse is handsome, making every scene with them feel like you are watching models be lovedovy lol.

• Like 3

@mary-ann    Yes  That photo image says so much about their relationship.  I could see SJH stares at them hard disapprovingly but she says to herself ‘omg  My work is never going to end.   But look at them   They are so adorable.’   

@meili29   haha  pleasing, yes  It is also fun to look at it.   I like it because it manages to show a part of his personality.

Hello  Hyuki girls    As I knew it would happen eventually, any news about Hyuki’ is drying out. I feel it’s about time Hyuki’s old dramas should be revisited.   I picked out It’s Okay,  Daddy’s Girl to re-watch first (perhaps  with 2 episodes per week ?).   I’m going to try posting some screencaps and other things which relates mostly with Hyuki’s character.   

PS I mentioned before I was not good at talking about a drama but I also never have done revisiting/ rewatching-drama on soompi.  I’m going to try it and see what will happen.  

CJH:  It’s Okay,  Daddy’s Girl  PC (11/18/2010)

MGcw6yB.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20101118152505736

It's Okay, Daddy's girl  (CJH OST)

cr to uploader (posted 12/26/2011)

ftlIJeP.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

:w00t:                                                                                                                                

wED1vH2.gif

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 7

MIDOWRh.gif  

Choi Jin Hyuk speaking English, Japanese and Russian

Published on Jun 19, 2015

Source of video clip: I Need Romance, The Heirs, Panda and Hedgehog, Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit
影片來源:需要浪漫, 繼承者們, 熊貓小姐和刺蝟, 花樣爺爺搜查隊   

cr to YK ww

Edited by booha
  • Like 6

Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is HAPPY & WELL!  

How charming our manly Jin Hyuk!  He's so cool and it's so amusing watching him speak those few lines in the different foreign languages!!! Thank you @booha for sharing.  

Yes, we are all feeling the drought...missing our dear darling so very much...:wub::tears:  Many fans are re-watching some of Hyukie's earlier dramas!!  So am I :) Even catching the bits of shared over Soompi would delight any one of us!  Thanks to all who have shared their love by posting here.

Let's continue to support Jin Hyuk oppa as we wait for his return. The countdown may seem agonising but we will support one another as we wait for 'D' day!! B)  Before I sign off, just wanna share some pics with all of us...(I had "nicknamed" him, "Man with a thousand faces"!)

p/s...oooops!  :(:huh: No success with attaching pics...dunno why??  Please wait...I'll try logging in again later...so sorry...bye for now...:wub:

• Like 4

Hyuki deleted this and his friend posted this.  What could it mean?  

https://instagram.com/real_jinhyuk/

uA3xL3a.jpg

Ji1IVd0.jpg

usually we are normal/regular.. but when two meet..   we act this way..  others take/everyone takes  vacation but it doesn’t happen to (me ?? him or Hyuki)..  (I ??him or Hyuki) just want to play like this with no thought of whatsoever..  hu

((** Hyuki friend talked about vacation which (he) couldn’t have.  I wonder if he was talking about Hyuki because Hyuki was supposed to have his first one after 100 days in the army. It’s possible Hyuki didn’t have his first vacation as he has been working on his knee??  ))

NioVsM9.gif    

cr to DC

6zL0sji.gif

Edited by booha
  • Like 6

Guest chaybags55

Hi booha and hyukie ladies it's been awhile , hope hyukie is recuperating well ...so good to see with his buddy/bff yohan so cute and playful in the vid above. Best regards to everyone! 

@meili29  What happened to a picture with "Man with a thousand faces"!    Hopefully it will come    I missed your fanart/photos…  I’m going to pray that Hyuki will visit you in dreams and hold your hands while looking at your eyes with a big smile  which will make you go haywire so much that you don’t want to do anything else but making Hyuki art.    hahaha  Please girl go crazy and make a lot of Hyuki art    sorry I’m just kidding except about Hyuki coming to your dream.      

@ell4u   @chaybags55    Hello  Hello   I read EC is going to broadcast in Philippines.   Please enjoy watching it.  If you feel like swooning, you know where to come  hehe    I too feel a bit anxious about his knee.  I know everybody desperately wants to see him in uniform because we want to know he is okay.  But I know Hyuki is very much mindful about his fans.  This latest IG shows that he is aware how his fans feel currently and he is trying his best to keep the thread between us alive.     

Hi booha, talking about "EC", I'm not really into sequels or part 2 of anything but when we could have that kind of plot, which you mentioned, why not? I guess this is a great kind of story for the sequels in case - hehehe. :D

haha   You know in soompi a drama sequel is a soompi talking.  Yeah  I know we always say it to express how much we like that drama.   Still it is fun to imagine about the favorite drama couple to fill in a gap which a writernim so ungenerously left out but our minds keep saying  more more.   It sounds like a drama addict talking.  :sweatingbullets::P

• Like 1

** In case one doesn’t know this new mode: If the mouse cursor shows a hand,  click it to have a better viewing.for pictures.

This fan made the serial of Hyuki’s characters from Kim Won, Oh Chang Min, Gu Sang Hyuk, and  Gu Dong Chi.   Gu Dong Chi  was given double. I guess she really liked PP a lot more.

Kim Won, Heirs

WAgx266.jpg

PbX0DDE.jpg

DJE2gMO.jpg

jbbtZcx.jpg

TysqIF2.jpg

dDyO2Hc.jpg

LRTIIDW.jpg

SDVomnU.jpg

qlkYBwR.jpg

N8qAtb4.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 4

From blog: Fashion style & Watch style(7/21/2015)

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=mmongsill

[entertainer's watch] CJH watch Ingersoll IN6900RWH

CJH, who imprinted his image with strong acting through Heirs, PP, and GFB, is a sponsorship model.

Ingersoll watch is known as an entertainer’s watch because of its sponsorship with many celebrity entertainers

k5i00Im.jpg

vceSNz4.jpg

tflohHs.jpg

• Like 2

Okay It’s time for It’s Okay, Daddy’s girl.  Dramabeans recapped for ep1-3 and then it dropped out for reasons which I don’t have to spell out because we already know.  In the first week It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl broadcasted only one episode instead of two due to bombing incident by NKorea and some games(?).   So DB  recapped for 3 eps. Actually DB also did an overview at the end of the drama.  This extra generosity could be the effect of having idol popsters cast in the drama (like Donghae, SuperJunior and others).  I have a feeling that it could be the main reason why DB even showed interest in this drama in the first place. 

It was nice to read DB picked CJH out a long line of cast and also wished for a great OTP love line by CJH and MCW.   However their interaction didn’t fully take place till the middle of the drama and CJH didn’t appear in ep1.   But Donghae fan knew Donghae wouldn’t get the girl since it was his first drama so deftly this fan found this new love line for him with CJH.  It was a good thing because these two(Hyuki-ki & Wook-ki) had a warm fuzzy chemistry and  Hyuki-ki had to wait a long time for his other love line. 

괜찮아 아빠딸 새로운 러브라인 ㅋ (It's Okay, Daddy's girl:  new love line keke) (11/30/2010)

http://cafe.daum.net/ok1221/4Don/796051?q=%B1%A6%C2%FA%BE%C6%2C%20%BE%C6%BA%FC%20%B5%FE&re=1

sabZFQp.jpg

3G9Oe3K.jpg

cKryi7U.jpg

9uxl0nJ.jpg

2R2bx2W.jpg

qYnFH9J.jpg

zU4pxJd.jpg

BrazFyw.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

Guest chaybags55

Hello there@booha yes EC is in the line up to be shown in the largest network here in our place. Here is hoping that the dubbing will be good  and you know whAt I started watching EC again but this time focusing and concentrating on the facial expressions and body movements of Our guy and it makes me feel missing him ! It's so sad that  We keep wondering how is he right now with the knee injury and that. Hope he is doing well!