Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@ell4u  Delightful to see the bouncing you??  keke
ell4u said:his hair color
his ears
his cheeks
his lips
his nosehis handshaaaaayyysss-- he intoxicates me 

wow.. i haven't watch ep3 yet but im almost teary eyed with the results of the ratings and the attention PP is now receiving. yesterday it was dramabeans, now its at koalas.. to be honest- the time there were initial talks about PP,the castings, and even the presscon- i was worried because there was minimal buzz about it in contrast to the other dramas.. i was ready to support the drama no matter what.. there were even talks that it was a low budget drama- all the more i made a resolve to support it as it would be our man's last project before his military service.. when i read comments that it would obviously rank last.. i shrugged it off but i was affected..so now.. i am bouncing with joy! what a well deserved vindication!   

Guest meomongco

ell4u said: wow.. i haven't watch ep3 yet but im almost teary eyed with the results of the ratings and the attention PP is now receiving. yesterday it was dramabeans, now its at koalas.. to be honest- the time there were initial talks about PP,the castings, and even the presscon- i was worried because there was minimal buzz about it in contrast to the other dramas.. i was ready to support the drama no matter what.. there were even talks that it was a low budget drama- all the more i made a resolve to support it as it would be our man's last project before his military service.. when i read comments that it would obviously rank last.. i shrugged it off but i was affected..so now.. i am bouncing with joy! what a well deserved vindication!   
Me too, i am teary eyed with the result of the rating today. I also hope it's going on to having a higher rating.:X:X

Guest chaybags55

@booha yes yes many times haha. ive got a strong feeling the rating of ep4 tonight will exceed the three eps!! Thats how fearless my forecast is!!

Guest vforvintagevera

Episode 3 is 91% subbed already on viki! WHOO! Go Darcy Team subbers!
I am so so so damn happy for the cast and crew of Pride and Prejudice that the ratings maintained for episode 3 (actually went higher by .6%!) and I'm especially happy for Choi Jin Hyuk.
I remember when his haters, critics and naysayers were doubting his ability to carry a major network drama and even his ability to carry a cable drama as a male lead (back in Emergency Couple) but look who proved them all wrong. EC not only succeeded as it kept going, but P&P is proving that CJH is leading actor material. So damn happy and proud of him and how much love he's being given contrasted to just merely 2 years ago.
Crossing my fingers for episode 4. I can't wait to see it and I'm hoping the ratings go up even further too! It's getting really good! I hope the drama can keep it up because I'm hooked and I don't want it to be one of those dramas that start off strong and go in a clunker.

Guest meomongco

booha said:   yesyes  many times!!!

PS He's a kind of funny at the beginning here!! 
From RBH: (2014/11/04 T)

(001) I don’t think it’s working   No! It’s working   (008) Hello  (010) Did you enjoy watching EP3?   EP4 is going to be much better than EP123. So please watch it  (020) Every M & T nights, Please come home early and watch PP at 10pm. (026) Please!!  (027) Fighting!!

I have not yet watched the ep 3, because i am still waiting for Vietsub. But (oppa) you don't worry, we will be right here with you and the drama...
Fighting everybody!!!

I was one of those who got really worried about the ratings before the drama aired because of the seemingly strong competition. And then I was floored when I found out how great the difference of the ratings was!!! I'm so proud of the whole team-- especially CJH. I hope this continues until the very last episode. 
P.S. I just finished watching the first episode... I loved it! CJH is really different here (though I'm still a bit miffed about his already-done-before-hairstyle). I love Baek Jin Hee, Lee Tae Hwan, and the supporting cast, too. Now on to the next! 

Guest meomongco

ell4u said: uumm girls.. im sorry but i got distracted.. what was the blue thing (below) and what is it pointing to???
@ell4u, sorry, i don't know about it too. :D
Nice time with the ep 4 tonight chingu.;)

Guest mdolphins

I watched it last night with partial subs and

some parts, especially scenes between YM and her mom, dad and flashbacks with her brother just made me bawl.

I can't wait to watch it with subs. I will write more later. One quick note, I agree with one blogger, I hope they don't bring  DC and YM together too quickly, I want to watch them skirt around each other a bit longer and learn to rely on one another slowly, if those feelings progress too quickly I will find it less satisfying.

oh i just finished ep3.. wow.. now i can relate with all the praises i've been reading!again i must say that jin hee and jin hyuk's acting complement each other..b001217b02087bf4a9d0c483f1d3572c11dfcf35a7ef29087bf40ad1c6d85489542c11dfa9ecce35also the second lead is now in action  with him following YM..150d82014c086e0682a9ac2101087bf40bd1cbe8
yes @mdolphins.. i dont want DC and YM together this early.. not yet..now i really cant wait for ep4 with subs.. our man says it would be better that the 1st 3..