Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Japan Magazine [RIVERIVER] Vol.19 / 2018 Autumn 11月25日發售

On 11/23/2018 at 6:03 PM, Si Fa said:

Im very happy that the accident not too serious and how professional he is still came presscon...

Can someone here translate the radio promotion in english pls... Especially for CJH conversation...

Hi finally I watched the video.  If I could I will try to translate/or summarize it later. They mostly talked about the characters. Otherwise not much about personal things. They aren’t a very chatty bunch. A bit shy and reserved.    

The interesting part for me is how he interacted with others especially with JNR (their body languages). CJH and JNR knew each other long time (with families too)   You can see from how relaxed they were with each other. I can’t hear their private chit chat but that’s a classic noona and dongsang interaction.  Warm friendly and playful yet respectful. :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, booha said:

CJH appears this week

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 19-25, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday-Thursday drama Hundred Million Stars From the Sky aired its finale as well, bringing in 3.4 percent. The highest rating for the show was actually its first episode at 4.0 percent. Joining this time slot was Kim Sun-ah’s thriller Red Moon, Blue Sun and Jang Nara’s romance An Empress’s Dignity. Both shows premiered strongly, with the latter already up to an 8.5 percent.

Wednesday, Nov. 21      
Happy to Die 9 KBS 2.6%
Happy to Die 10 KBS 3.0%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 1 MBC 5.2%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 2 MBC 5.4%
An Empress’s Dignity 1 SBS 7.6%
An Empress’s Dignity 2 SBS 7.2%
Fluttering Alert 7 MBN 1.5%
God’s Quiz 5 3 OCN 2.0%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 15 tvN 2.8%
Thursday, Nov. 22      
Happy to Die 11 KBS 3.0%
Happy to Die 12 KBS 3.6%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 3 MBC 4.7%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 4 MBC 5.5%
An Empress’s Dignity 3 SBS 7.6%
An Empress’s Dignity 4 SBS 8.5%
Fluttering Alert 8 MBN 1.6%
God’s Quiz 5 4 OCN 2.2%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 16 tvN 3.4%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-19-25-2018/

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, booha said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the pictures. :lol: I'm happy that his drama is doing well.

Two rival TV series in neck-and-neck competition on weekly TV chart

SEOUL, Nov. 28 (Yonhap) -- New MBC television series "Children of Nobody" debuted at the top of the weekly TV chart, data showed Wednesday.

Another Wednesday-Thursday series, "The Last Empress," which aired its first episode on the same day on SBS, trailed the chart-topper closely, with a CPI score of 265.4.

AEN20181128001900315_01_i_P4.jpg

A poster for "The Last Empress" courtesy of SBS (Yonhap)

Set in present-day Korea, still governed by a constitutional monarchy, musical actress Oh Ssu-ni marries Emperor Lee Hyuk. In the palace, she sets out a journey to find real love and happiness following a murder case. Jang Na-ra plays the actress, and Shin Sung-rok takes the role of the cold-blooded Emperor.

In terms of viewership, "The Last Empress" beat "Children of Nobody" by 8.5 to 5.5 percent for the latest episodes broadcast last Thursday, according to Nielsen Korea.

The CPI, created by CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea, measures the level of popularity, social media presence and influence on consumer behavior of entertainment TV programs aired on the three major terrestrial networks -- MBC, SBS and KBS -- and the seven cable channels owned by CJ ENM, including tvN, Mnet and OCN, during prime time. JTBC, another cable network that airs some highly popular entertainment shows and dramas, is not included in the measurement.

(skipped unrelated)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

credit : Yonhap News
(END)

• Like 1

Meal & coffee trucks from CJH official fan café, real & Taiwan fan group

Rocky &WS-WB  B)  Yup who can forget the original RRR.. haha   Btw The volume for the first part is very loud so, need to adjust it

• Like 1

@namjiho

Yup hahaa   It’s hard to believe but we wholeheartedly accepted this new NWS/CWB.  No hesitation whatsoever We don’t care how he got transformed and the writer knew our weak, selfish heart.   haha
We want CJH’s NWS   We call him rocky bear and cubby bear   hahha   
The writer is the queen of makjang.  However I read she likes villain characters. I hope she will not forget about OTP.  

Sorry  to say the writer has a magic wand.  Otherwise the only chance for us is;  to save an empire in this world and hope for reward in the next world.   haha :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::P

CJH is thanking CJH official fan café, the Real for the meal truck:
I know I haven’t appeared much in the drama so far but please don’t feel disappointed.  
I’m always grateful to fans.   I enjoyed the food a lot.  The staff also asked to convey how much they enjoyed it.   
Our TLE with 24 episodes is much longer than other regular miniseries.  So there will be plenty of time for me to appear with a lot more interesting scenes.  Please show a lot of support. It’s supposed to be a very cold winter so I’m preparing for it.  Be careful with cold and be happy always.  Thank you

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama : The Last Empress/Empress Dignity

Watch: “The Last Empress” Cast Has Fun Hanging Out Between Takes

e65fc743a6404c1fb28cc4d0cba05213.jpeg?s=

December 4, SBS’s “The Last Empress” released a new behind-the-scenes reel.

In the opening scenes, we see Choi Jin Hyuk preparing for an action scene. The actor goes over fight choreography with a stuntman and takes care of his partner, making sure to brush dirt off of him and periodically ask if he is okay.

The cast then celebrates Shin Sung Rok’s 36th birthday with a small party prepared by Jang Nara.

During the wedding scene between Jang Nara and Shin Sung Rok in the drama, Shin Sung Rok teases Jang Nara, saying that with her headdress, she’s now two meters and seven centimeters tall.

Jang Nara and Choi Jin Hyuk discuss how to prevent breath condensation in the cold weather, and in between takes, Jang Nara hangs out and snacks with the elder royalty in the drama.

Watch the video below:

credit : soompi news

• Thanks 3

8 Reasons We’re Even More Hooked On “The Last Empress” After Episodes 5-8

SBS’s “The Last Empress” had such a shocking and suspenseful premiere that we were eagerly waiting to see how the drama would follow up in its second week. Would it continue to wow with the action and plot twists? Or would it try to do too much, and crash and burn in an overdramatic blaze of glory?

Well, episodes 5-8 were certainly dramatic, but in the best possible way: “The Last Empress” knows how to keep us on the edge of our seats with one sensational scene after another, and how to poke fun at itself when it borders on too absurd. This is exactly the kind of over-the-top action that we can’t look away from, so here are eight reasons why we’re even more obsessed with “The Last Empress” after week two!

Warning: spoilers for Episodes 5-8 below!

3. Na Wang Sik’s transformation.

Was that…? Yes. Yes, that was a weight-loss workout transformation montage set to the “Rocky” theme song.  We knew the change was coming, but we didn’t know exactly how the rather large and unruly Na Wang Sik (Tae Hang Ho) we had been introduced to was going to become the sleek, stoic Na Wang Sik (Choi Jin Hyuk) that “The Last Empress” promised us. The answer, it appears, is a lot of exercise…

Tae-Hang-Ho.jpg

And a really good haircut.

Tae-Hang-Ho-e1543769975901.jpgChoi-Jin-Hyuk-1-e1543787168261.jpg

It’s times like these when I swear “The Last Empress” fully knows how absurd it can be and is actually making fun of itself. If “The Last Empress” had taken this scene seriously, we could complain about the unbelievability of the drama swapping two very different looking actors and pretending they’re the same person. But because it made the montage into a parody of sorts, the drama is admitting that it understands this is rather absurd, and asking us to go along with it anyway. And if the result is the introduction of Choi Jin Hyuk, then sure, why not!

Spoiler

5. The palace newcomers.

With both Sunny and Wang Sik in the palace, we’re one step closer to getting their romance/revenge plot underway. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds, given that Sunny and Wang Sik are both a bit odd and socially awkward. On the one hand, this means they could be cute together. But on the other, it makes it difficult to imagine them enacting a well-executed revenge plot together on a palace full of cunning villains.

Jang-Nara-Choi-Jin-Hyuk-e1543787352560.jJang-Nara-e1543787366434.jpgChoi-Jin-Hyuk-e1543787387877.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk also gives Wang Sik a very different vibe than Tae Hang Ho did, and I am admittedly having a hard time seeing the new Na Wang Sik as the same person as the old one — not only because they look so different but also because so far the new one is much more stoic and composed than the loud, hot-tempered, blundering man we saw from the first few episodes.

I’m curious to learn more about Wang Sik’s new persona, and what hints of the old Wang Sik will come through.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Watch this week’s episodes of “The Last Empress” below:

Watch Now

LINK to read FULL article : https://www.soompi.com/article/1272279wpp/8-reasons-even-hooked-last-empress-episodes-5-8

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

Choi Jin Hyuk And Shin Sung Rok Test Their Swordsmanship In “The Last Empress”

fbdd8aa0e04141998202f20d6eab578a.jpeg?s=

Choi Jin Hyuk and Shin Sung Rok are about to get viewers’s hearts racing with a charismatic action scene in SBS’s “The Last Empress”!

In “The Last Empress,” Choi Jin Hyuk plays the role of Na Wang Shik/Chun Woo Bin, who becomes an imperial bodyguard after vowing revenge, while Shin Sung Rok plays the role of Emperor Lee Hyuk.

The upcoming episode will follow the two as they engage in a battle of swordsmanship. The new stills show the duo locked in a fierce battle, their competitive streak coming through as they dodge each other’s blows and try to get the upper hand. The scene is said to be riveting as the two characters move like bolts of lightning to create a fast-paced, exciting scene.

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Shin-Sung-Rok.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk and Shin Sung Rok are said to have been extremely focused during the filming of the scene. They knew that they needed to be completely in sync for the scene to work, and their ability to quickly pick up on the necessary moves was heightened by their natural athleticism to create the perfect shot. They were careful to avoid injuries and did their best for the scene.

The production staff stated, “It will be a meaningful scene where Lee Hyuk and Chun Woo Bin go head to head. Following their swimming battle, they will engage in a sword fight that will create a charismatic and fast-paced scene, so please anticipate it.”

Choi Jin Hyuk and Shin Sung Rok’s battle will be included in the upcoming episode of “The Last Empress,” which will air at 10 p.m. KST on December 5.

Catch up with the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Thanks 1