Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest chaybags55

Aww @booha dear so sweet of you posting the many aroma of coffee with CJH face on it. Omg to fill up my emptiness I started watching EC again hehe and the feelings for that drama never changed omg this is addiction at its finest haha I wonder what's my post in CJH IG that you found cute am excited to know the korean translation :-*

*** Well, it's his choice. :)>-

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name"Choi Jin Hyuk to enlist quietly on March 31st

2015032101002539200164711.jpg

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk will make his military enlistment at the end of this month.

On March 24th, Red Brick House revealed that Choi Jin Hyuk will enlist in the military on the 31st, and due to the actor's request, the time and place will not be disclosed.

Choi Jin Hyuk will enlist as active duty soldider in a regular army after forgoing his police service. He said in an interview after completing the filming of ''Pride and Prejudice',"It's embarrassing to enlist at this age so I want to I would like to go and complete my duty quietly".

source : dailykpopnews

@willenette...so, he's still chosen to do it quietly....good for him. There had been too much fanfare & excitement in the past month already B-) oh...& thanks for that photo you had shared. It's again...so refreshing! I've given that collection a title : "The Gangnam Series"! ;;)

I hope ‘quietly’ doesn’t mean zero pictures from him. Thank you @willenette about the news. I guess CJH knows what he wants and what he has to do.

@meili29 said: @booha...i need a cuppa right now.. with Oppa's beautiful face staring dreamily back at me (:| Wanna drown my sorrows...in a latte @-). ~O) ~O)

Edited by booha

meili29 said: @willenette...so, he's still chosen to do it quietly....good for him. There had been too much fanfare & excitement in the past month already B-) oh...& thanks for that photo you had shared. It's again...so refreshing! I've given that collection a title : "The Gangnam Series"! ;;)

(POLL) Which Star Headed to the Army will you Miss the Most?

It′s mandatory for stars who are born in 1986 or earlier to go to the army before 2015 is over.

So we will be saying goodbye to a handful of stars who are heading off to the army in March, specifically this week and the next.

We wish them all good luck and see you in two years!

(skipped unrelated.....)

[Poll] Which Star Headed to the Army Will You Miss the Most?

Choi Jin Hyuk

Choi Jin Hyuk kept himself very busy in the past few years as he shot up to stardom through various acting projects.

Finishing up Pride and Prejudice as his final acting project, Choi Jin Hyuk did as many things as he could before going to the army with the March 31 army crew.

In an interview, he said he′s slightly embarrassed that he′s going at a much older age, he said if he had gone when he was 19, he might not have ever been the actor he has become now, so no regrets, right?

Good luck everyone!

65151746.jpg

Photo Credit: SM Entertainment, C-JeS Entertainment, CeCi / enews
LINK here : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89870/poll-which-star-headed-to-the-army-will-you-miss-the-most

Ohhh  CJH is a kind of newbie against pro- SuperJ or KJS.  They have a lot of followers to compete fairly. But those strange looking blue eyes on his chest are always interesting to look at.  Maybe somebody will vote for him because of them   haha    thank you @willenette

(translation)
Stars join the military in private. . but why?

For the time being, the image of the stars touching a shaved head in tears will not be seen.

Joining the military as a private event has become one of the ‘rules’ currently. After the noise associated with a former entertainment soldier happened two years ago, a general feeling has that military-related issues don’t give out any benefit.
Many people have to serve military duty and public sentiment has indicated that it isn’t fair only the stars get a spotlight for doing it. Stars became aware of it.

Moreover it can be a burden to stars because they were shown to the public with the image of shaved pictures taken at random through the media. For some stars, this kind of photo which was taken at the time of enlistment has remained as ‘black spot’
So nowadays it’s a trend among agencies which try their best not to disclose information relating to enlistment. The request can be made in advance through the official position saying “There will be no event so please don’t come for coverage.” For fans, a star conveys greetings directly through the SNS.

Shin Dong joined quietly for active duty in 3/24. He was admitted that afternoon to the recruit training battalion in Yeonchun 28 Division, Gyeongi but there wasn’t any separate event for it. The members of Super Junior didn’t go either.
According to SM Entertainment, “Shin Dong expressed a desire for a quiet enlistment so any separate event or press conference didn’t happen on the location” and “He exchanged goodbye with SJ’s members beforehand and they decided not to accompany him to the site.”

Kim Jae Joong, the group JYJ member, facing his military enlistment in 3/31, also made decision 3/25 to have his enlisting site as private. The agency said “Kim Jae Joong expressed strongly that he wanted to enlist quietly which we want to respect.” and “We also received a call that the entrance to the camp was more complex so it’s impossible to have the covering media lines on site.”

Actor CJH also decided to enlist quietly coming 3/31. . The agency revealed "We decided not to disclose the place and time according to the will of the actor who wants to enlist quietly,"  Last Jan, in the interview for celebration of the ending PP, he said “It’s embarrassing to enlist at this late age. I have a desire to finish the military duty quietly.” Last year he cancelled his enlistment to the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency and revealed his intention to go into the army. 

In the same day Super Junior Sung Min also set up to enlist in private.

w8371or.jpg
DzVUhW9.jpg
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110109026

Edited by booha

@chaybags55  Yes count me in your group hug.   After reading yours I rummaged around the internet for cheers.
hT8ycT.gif

Hyukssi girls  I’m glad that I don’t have to see CJH’s enlistment haircut. I had seen actors with a military shaved head. Nobody is going to look fabulous like that even for actors who are supposedly good looking because of their profession.  Still some came out looking fine and others weren’t.   It occurred to me that perhaps it could be how the reporters took pictures of them.  The article I posted previously mentioned about how the media took pictures in a random fashion during such an occasion with different outcomes.   I thought that Shindong in the picture looked great with that military haircut. Then I noticed ‘Hair/Makeup’ on a white gown. It looks like he might have his haircut in a high end salon and his glowing complexion shows that he got help from the reflecting mirror. I know in entertainment everything is about image and appearance. Maybe CJH should try it. 

Okay Here is a good news for our guy.   We know he had CF with Baelrop skin-shoes and the company outlets displayed the pictures of him. Now it’s official. According to the article, Baelrop came out with a new line of shoes (for all weather purpose) last year.  This year the company is aiming to double sales for this new line and recruited CJH as a model to promote it.  It means CJH got a contract for this CF and his image will be displayed around even after he’s gone.

http://www.apparelnews.co.kr/daum/dview.php?iid=54379
'Baelrop skin shoes', available for both the mountains and the sea, 'Aqua Fit '
fBfqDKL.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

Okay Here is a good news for our guy.   We know he had CF with Baelrop skin-shoes and the company outlets displayed the pictures of him. Now it’s official. According to the article, Baelrop came out with a new line of shoes (for all weather purpose) last year.  This year the company is aiming to double sales for this new line and recruited CJH as a model to promote it.  It means CJH got a contract for this CF and his image will be displayed around even after he’s gone.

http://www.apparelnews.co.kr/daum/dview.php?iid=54379
'Baelrop skin shoes', available for both the mountains and the sea, 'Aqua Fit '
fBfqDKL.jpg

Guest chaybags55

His legs are so smooth and No hair haha and yet so manly. I so love his Many facial expressions thanks @booha dear ^:)^

Hi everyone!  It's lovely to see all the love spreading around...our love for Jin Hyuk oppa!  We all sense it's been really difficult... :(   But let's take heart.  Remember...it's even more difficult for him    :(    :-SLet's continue to support him in spirit and in view of that, I would like to dedicate a poem to oppa.  I had started writing more than a month ago when everyone's talking feverishly about his enlistment.
Some of you may remember my 5-page pic-poem.  I had taken them down for editing a week ago (I think...).Since oppa's enlistment's gonna be a really quiet one, let's cheer him on (with our hearts and hugs)   :x   >:D<  >:D<  >:D< (...how many hyukie gals???)I am gonna re-post the poem (one-page-a-day) so we could "send him off" in our own special way!  Hope the verses bring some comfort to hearts!  Hehehe...  ;;)  The poem is entitled :  "LETTING GO" 
Collage%202015-03-11%2022_13_11_zps1ghim...to be continued tomorrow...Thank you girls!  I need a hug tooooo....   :(( :x  Much love to you Jin Hyuk oppa and all the girls here! 

Guest chaybags55

Aww Mei li what a heartfelt poem for,our dear jinhyuk can't wait for the next verses true let it go can be said easily but at first you just can't but the thought of him coming back that makes my heart to say ok you start the countdown of his coming back and not the countdown of his leaving.. Haha

Guest chaybags55

Hello @yeekrfan2 miss you chingu hope everything is ok esp your mom btw do you have IG account Jinhyuk has an IG account but so sad no posts lately wish even 1 selfie post. As he enter the camp gate. wishing wishing