Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Chibiaya_ssi

"I don't think I smelled anything." LOL So cute! Well, I guess it's better than smelling all the sweat although I don't know whether we'd mind since it's Jin Hyuk that we're talking about after all. ;) I remember reading from a FM in Singapore (a friend's friend got to meet him) where a she got to hug him and she later told that he smelled really nice. Like the smell was not too strong but a very pleasant smell of cologne. 
I am so envious of you guys who got to meet him in person and even hug him. Although I'm happy for you of course but I wish I could see him in real life one day too. However, I guess I won't have that chance before he enters the military service. :( 
@chelseab: May I ask how tall are you? I mean when you saw him up-close and hugged him did he seem like a giant to you? haha Because I myself am not that tall so I was just curious how small I'd look next to him. xD

@Chibiaya_ssi‌ LOL! Another good question.

Also thank you for describing the scent according to your friend's friend, somehow that sounds like something I thought he would wear ;) if he wasn't feeling well however, and obviously he was very tired, perhaps there wasn't anything like that to smell this time.

Side note, he looks like he would be really soft to hug, if that makes since LOL. Like some guys you're like "oh wow you're so skinny stop hugging me before your bones puncture my skin" or something like that, but he looks like he would be nice and cuddly to hug. XD

Gosh that sounds embarrassing to type out. But I'm doing it anyway.

The pics from the HK FM are beautiful, indeed! I would like to share them with my DC buddies if it's okay with you, Polaris!

Hi Joon, of course, feel free to take the pics. I love to share with the DC fans as well. Will share more these few days

:x

Guest Joon J. Lee

From what I remember he does smell and he smells good. It's not too heavy and flowery scent. Can't pinpoint which brand but something chanel-ish!

A short article on Hyuk's FM in HK that I liked, so I translated it. I love Hyuk and MinHo's bromance. :) I'm still on mobile devices so I can't upload pictures yet, feel free to upload from the link, if u guys can help. 

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20150115/bkn-20150115123031555-0115_00862_001.html

At the interview he granted prior to the FM in Kowloon, CJH said that he was pleasantly surprised by the number of fans receiving him at the airport. After he arrived, he had some dim sum. Before he came to the FM, he was very tired because he was rushing to complete filming for PP. He revealed, just a few days ago, he had contacted Lee Min Ho, to ask him out for a drink once filming for PP was completed. But he did not mention his plans for the FM in HK, so LMH probably did not know that he was coming to HK. CJH also talked about his female co-star in INR, Choi Yoo-jin, saying that both their characters were very similar, so they got along very well. He also talked about his admiration for Jang Nara, saying that he was a big fan of her dramas since a long time ago, and praised her saying that she was a very warm and sincere noona.

@celes80  Thank you   I’m glad to hear CJH and LMH are still seeing each other.  I hope he enjoyed HK dim sum.   I wished someone could take pictures of him eating it   Btw Sorry I couldn’t find CJH article in the link.

@vforvintagevera said:
@ell4u AND OMG AT HIS GUNS! LOOK AT THOSE BICEPS OF HIS *DROOLS*
I know he's buff, but in Pride and Prejudice there were times when I couldn't tell how buff he was under all his suits and sweaters, even though for some reason in The Heirs, I could tell how buff he was (maybe the tailoring in Heirs was more tight to his body? idk) but DAMN idk why he said he lost muscle definition or what not, his guns are still packing! Look at those biceps!! They're huge! But it could be that in the Heirs he was even more buff - I do think he's lost weight with the live shooting and his busy schedule in 2014, he probably didn't have as much time to work out and go to the gym to build muscle. But still! 

Guest vforvintagevera

awwww Baek Jin Hee recently described her male co-stars in a magazine by comparing them to food.Here's what she said about Choi Jin Hyuk:
"He's like sparkling water 'cos he's so fresh and sparkling, and like soda, he gives me stimuli, 'Tuk tuk tuk!" [Ed: This is Jin Hee trying to imitate the, um, fizzling sound of sparkling water.]
Where you've seen him: Fighting crime with Jin Hee as a charismatic prosecutor in Pride and Prejudice and wrestling the family's empire from younger bro Lee Min Ho in The Inheritors.
B7m3XD-IAAEqEEd.jpg

Guest chaybags55

I came from a week festivities here in our place so I was late to comment here haha
All I can say is I hope I can meet him in person during future fan meets after he gets out from MS. and since he told the fans that he will learn other languages while in MS, hope by that time He can interact with us better by speaking English already..
@chelseab you are so lucky your seat number was drawn to hug him. i am jealous right now..
@AliciaA dont worry dear next fanmeet its your turn to hug him hehebut you are still lucky dear than us you saw him in person!@PolarisCat many thanks for sharing the vid clips!

Btw, @chelseab dear you are going to the Japan meet right? be bolder this time, hug him so tight enough to feel the firmness of his body and dont  miss to touch his biceps haha

@chabybags55 I hope you had a wonderful time. When I didn’t see you for awhile, I was worry that your heart was weeping because you didn’t get a hug.  Just kidding!   just concentrate on the future meeting with him.

hyukhyuk girls  This video is the PP ending party by SectionTV entertainment.  I have been rather busy at present but if I can I will try to translate it.  It has a few interesting parts but mostly it shows the cast with a lighthearted and jovial mood.  I’m sure they were relieved to see the ratings went up. It’s nice to see the media could talk about PP with a thumbs up.
<iframe title='섹/션-오편종방 (영상)' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=v5742hnonZOB3Eb4BenhO4l&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>
778KqIo.jpg

Here is a short article from it.
(translation)
The kiss scene of CJH and BJH is mentioned.
1/18 MBC ‘SectionTV Entertainment’ broadcasted the visit to MBC PP ending party.
CJH said about the kissing scene with BJH, “The shooting took all night. I felt hazy and unclear. So that might be the reason that it (kiss) turned deep.” His remark aroused laughter. CJH conveyed his feeling about being the lead in the public station for the first time; “Our drama was very difficult. I put a lot of effort into it.”
bGUZhhT.jpg
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150118161309700

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

@booha thanks chingu for noting my temporary absence .. oh yes there  are many future fan meets to look forward to and by this time it would be better coz he will try hard to learn the english language ( even understanding it , that would be  good enough ) so if  I say when I see him.." Can i hug you or can i squeeze your biceps"?  he can understand me already but the big question is.. will he allow me to do it?? .haha

@booha thanks chingu for noting my temporary absence .. oh yes there  are many future fan meets to look forward to and by this time it would be better coz he will try hard to learn the english language ( even understanding it , that would be  good enough ) so if  I say when I see him.." Can i hug you or can i squeeze your biceps"?  he can understand me already but the big question is.. will he allow me to do it?? .haha

Haha! It would certainly be nice if he learns more English as we learn Korean so we can fill in the communication gaps :x

CJH MY LOVE FOR YOU CANNOT BE OBSTRUCTED BY LANGUAGE BARRIERS!!!!!

I hope he lets you touch his bicep chingu, I know how much it means to you!!! XD

Hello!!! I know the HK FM has already ended sometime ago, but I only just caught up with the videos and pics... It sounded like those who went had a lovely time and our Hyuk really enjoyed himself as well. It was nice of everyone to celebrate his birthday with him. Hope to hear about the Japan FM accounts too, for those of you going! :D
A couple of new videos I'd like to post here. One recently released by tvN talking about why our Hyuk decided to change his name from Kim Tae Ho to Choi Jin Hyuk. In a feature of Korean stars who changed their names, our Hyuk was placed at number 4. The video explains why he did it, and how after he did it, his star rose immediately. There is an accompanying article too. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JxOigTKFXE

http://news.nate.com/view/20150119n44139

Here's another video of the HK FM 

It's pretty cute and talks about how Hyuk was the absolute teenagers, noonas and ahjumma killer. Many women were slain by him :D. It seems like many from all over Asia attended the FM too, not just the local HK people, but also from Macau, Taiwan, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and many folks from Japan.
I'm working on a few translations at the moment. There were many interesting articles in the aftermath of PP, and also about the HK FM. I'll try and post them later tonight or tomorrow or something. @chaybags55, I will post a translation of the SG magazine later as well. 
@booha, thanks for telling me the earlier link doesn't work (about Hyuk and LMH's bromance). Here's the original link to the short article I translated, with video as well. 
http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20150115/bkn-20150115123031555-0115_00862_001.html