Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

【EP17 Preview。 오만과 편견】

@booha
17회
“마침내, 하는 데 까지 해 본 거니까.”

선택의 기로에 선 동치(최진혁)는 마음을 정하고 냉혹한 현실에 부딪혀 크게 좌절한 열무(백진희)는 홀로 검찰 국장 이종곤(노주현)을 찾아가는 결단을 내린다. 민생안정팀은 사건을 요란하게 일단락 짓고 한숨 돌리지만 그것도 잠시, 다시 폭풍 같은 진실이 다가 오는데..

PP EP16   Nielsen ratings  Nationwide: #15 ( 9.4%) Seoul:  #10 ( 10.6% )
                 TNmS              Nationwide: #18 ( 9.2% ) Seoul: #13 ( 13.1% )

PP EP17  Written Preview:
“Finally we did everything we could.”
Standing on the crossroad, DC decides which way to choose. ((?not sure whether it’s right translation))
Hit by the cruel/grim reality YM gets very frustrated and makes a decision to visit Chief Prosecutor, LJG, by herself.
The Civil Team dramatically settles the case for the time being and pauses for breath but only for moment then the storm of truth approaches again.
@PolarisCat   thanks

CJH-SectionTV is a lighthearted interview.  MC is good at turning things around and making them funny and enjoyable.   Not only does she have a quick mind but she knows how to flatter her guest.   Most of the conversation is about having fun but there are a few interesting tidbits. It’s about 10 min but I only translated 1/3 for now and I will try for more later.

(040) [capturing women’s emotion, with his eyes which are filled with melancholy. ]
tTmedz9.jpg

Jin Hyuk's interview with MBC's SectionTV

<iframe title='141221 섹.션.TV.연.예.통.신 영상1 & 편집본' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=v6eddQQJZgBJBdWuJuareB2&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

(000) I have somebody I wished to keep for myself but I decided to share with you, the viewers. I want to introduce to you this man. He is a cool guy who is tall and really good looking. He has a tunneling voice and has smiling eyes which flutter around. My Gu prosecutor, My hero! He’s CJH-ssi.

(021) MC “Today’s main character is”   (022) [ Star-ting:His charm? ] 
(023) LTH “I’m sorry because he has such a small face. ((?next line inaudible))” ((LTH teasing))  
(027) JHS/YuGM “Voice, brain. Oppa, sexy cerebral man?”
(032) JHS/YuDS “His eyes are filled with melancholy.” (032) “The women come to them instantly(뻑?)”
(038) [capturing women’s emotion, with his eyes which are filled with melancholy. ]
(041) CJH “ann-yeong-ha-se-yo SectionTV viewers! I’m GDC prosecutor, CJH.”  " ban-gab-seub-ni-da (반갑습니다 pleasure)"
(051) [ PP a cool-headed chief prosecutor]  
(054) [DC “I’m good looking, right?” ] MC “Yes Yes Totally!”    (057) [ With offbeat charm, he shows YM all the love/love. ] MC  “How can he be so handsome?” (059) MC  “He is not only good looking but he can talk with such sweet words too.”    (102) DC “Look at me straight”  (103)) MC “Yes good! I’ll be right there!”
(109) [ looking here, there ] (109) [ anxious look ]    (113) MC “someone ordered the hotteoke ~” “ the good looking man!”   (116) CJH “What is it?” “Why the hotteoks?”   (117) MC “Gu prosecutor wanted to eat the hottoks and left the message for me to see it.”  (120) CJH “HaHa Did you see it!”
(126) MC “Does it taste good?” (127) [ the statue eating the hotteok ]  (130) MC “We bought the hotteoks with a lot of effort”   MC “We went to the front of Hongik U. (It’s very far..)”   (133) [ CJH “I thought it’s pretty close from here?”]   (132) MC “We still had to go outside to get it!” ((She means somebody still had to make a trip in a cold weather. So CJH soothes her. )) [ As expected he’s a cool-headed prosecutor]
(139) MC “M/T drama #1 PP”  (143) MC “instead of catching criminals, he captured women’s hearts. He is CJH!” 
(146) [ sculpted handsome CJH ] CJH “oh haha Hello! Nice to meet you.”   MC “Nice to meet you” 
(149) MC “First give a greeting to the female audience”    (152) CJH “Hello greeting to SectionTV audience …”
(154) MC “You have to say ‘woman , woman ..” (156) CJH “Yes To the female audience..” “It has been a long time. I feel honored to be here.”
(201) MC “Okay Now for the man audience, To men..”  (203) CJH “I’m glad” (( He said one word (in a flat sound) to greet to the man-audience))
(208) MC “PP’s rating became #1. Could it be that because CJH was in and made a contribution in some way..? “  (213) CJH “O..h It’s…”   MC “It’s because of CJH”   CJH “No No That’s not true”
(215) CJH “The big sunbae CMS contributed a lot”    (216) MC “Oh owh! You did well how you escaped it” ((meaning it was a tricky question to answer))
(215) (?) MC “Because of being a prosecutor there are a lot of physical acts.”  
(220) [ 2 vs 8: fierce physical fighting scene ] (224) [ I’m GDC prosecutor~~]  
(226) CJH “Actually in reality a prosecutor seldom runs into an actual fight while investigating.”  (230) MC “Oh really?!” “But then why did it happen?”   (234) CJH “I asked to put the fighting scene in PP”   MC “ !!!”    CJH “There is an action movie, DM. which I did a part. But as I began to like doing the action scene, it ended.    (245) CJH “I missed it a lot. I wanted to use the fighting skill I learned in some ways so I asked.”
(250) MC “Like before the fight was 2 against 8 then in an actual fight it could be like 1 against 8, right?”   ((MC has a quick mind set and she comes up with such questions like that so that one can only laugh in return))   (254) MC “I just feel it would happen like that in reality….”  (256) CJH “So you somehow felt that way?”   MC “Yes Yes” [what is it?]

(139)  [ instead of catching criminals, he captured women’s hearts ]
x3U6J7.gif
cr to DC

@celes80 said: Hey Hyuk girls! 
With the holidays coming up, everyone must be busy! Season's greetings and an early Merry X'mas to everyone!!! Hopefully everyone's love for our Hyuk remains strong for many more years to come. And my wish for Hyuk is for him to remain handsome, cheeky and healthy for always, even when he is in the army.

And lastly, some holiday greetings from our man, CJH himself...(This is really funny... :D)

Credit: Hiran226 (Thanks so much for making the video!)

Guest vforvintagevera

booha

said: CJH-SectionTV is a lighthearted interview.  MC is good at turning things around and making them funny and enjoyable.   Not only does she have a quick mind but she knows how to flatter her guest.   Most of the conversation is about having fun but there are a few interesting tidbits. It’s about 10 min but I only translated 1/3 for now and I will try for more later.

Jin Hyuk's interview with MBC's SectionTV

(000) I have somebody I wished to keep for myself but I decided to share with you, the viewers. I want to introduce to you this man. He is a cool guy who is tall and really good looking. He has a tunneling voice and has smiling eyes which flutter around. My Gu prosecutor, My hero! He’s CJH-ssi.

(021) MC “Today’s main character is”   (022) [ Star-ting:His charm? ] 

(023) LTH “I’m sorry because he has such a small face. ((?next line inaudible))” ((LTH teasing))  

(027) JHS/YuGM “Voice, brain. Oppa, sexy cerebral man?”

(032) JHS/YuDS “His eyes are filled with melancholy.” (032) “The women come to them instantly(뻑?)”

(038) [capturing women’s emotion, with his eyes which are filled with melancholy. ]

(041) CJH “ann-yeong-ha-se-yo SectionTV viewers! I’m GDC prosecutor, CJH.”  " ban-gab-seub-ni-da (반갑습니다 pleasure)"

(051) [ PP a cool-headed chief prosecutor]  

(054) [DC “I’m good looking, right?” ] MC “Yes Yes Totally!”    (057) [ With offbeat charm, he shows YM all the love/love. ] MC  “How can he be so handsome?” (059) MC  “He is not only good looking but he can talk with such sweet words too.”    (102) DC “Look at me straight”  (103)) MC “Yes good! I’ll be right there!”

(109) [ looking here, there ] (109) [ anxious look ]    (113) MC “someone ordered the hotteoke ~” “ the good looking man!”   (116) CJH “What is it?” “Why the hotteoks?”   (117) MC “Gu prosecutor wanted to eat the hottoks and left the message for me to see it.”  (120) CJH “HaHa Did you see it!”

(126) MC “Does it taste good?” (127) [ the statue eating the hotteok ]  (130) MC “We bought the hotteoks with a lot of effort”   MC “We went to the front of Hongik U. (It’s very far..)”   (133) [ CJH “I thought it’s pretty close from here?”]   (132) MC “We still had to go outside to get it!” ((She means somebody still had to make a trip in a cold weather. So CJH soothes her. )) [ As expected he’s a cool-headed prosecutor]

(139) MC “M/T drama #1 PP”  (143) MC “instead of catching criminals, he captured women’s hearts. He is CJH!” 

(146) [ sculpted handsome CJH ] CJH “oh haha Hello! Nice to meet you.”   MC “Nice to meet you” 

(149) MC “First give a greeting to the female audience”    (152) CJH “Hello greeting to SectionTV audience …”

(154) MC “You have to say ‘woman , woman ..” (156) CJH “Yes To the female audience..” “It has been a long time. I feel honored to be here.”

(201) MC “Okay Now for the man audience, To men..”  (203) CJH “I’m glad” (( He said one word (in a flat sound) to greet to the man-audience))

(208) MC “PP’s rating became #1. Could it be that because CJH was in and made a contribution in some way..? “  (213) CJH “O..h It’s…”   MC “It’s because of CJH”   CJH “No No That’s not true”

(215) CJH “The big sunbae CMS contributed a lot”    (216) MC “Oh owh! You did well how you escaped it” ((meaning it was a tricky question to answer))

(215) (?) MC “Because of being a prosecutor there are a lot of physical acts.”  

(220) [ 2 vs 8: fierce physical fighting scene ] (224) [ I’m GDC prosecutor~~]  

(226) CJH “Actually in reality a prosecutor seldom runs into an actual fight while investigating.”  (230) MC “Oh really?!” “But then why did it happen?”   (234) CJH “I asked to put the fighting scene in PP”   MC “ !!!”    CJH “There is an action movie, DM. which I did a part. But as I began to like doing the action scene, it ended.    (245) CJH “I missed it a lot. I wanted to use the fighting skill I learned in some ways so I asked.”

(250) MC “Like before the fight was 2 against 8 then in an actual fight it could be like 1 against 8, right?”   ((MC has a quick mind set and she comes up with such questions like that so that one can only laugh in return))   (254) MC “I just feel it would happen like that in reality….”  (256) CJH “So you somehow felt that way?”   MC “Yes Yes” [what is it?]

Guest Joon J. Lee

Hi, it's been a while. I have been busy with the supporting event at DC. Boy, it was hectic. I see that one of you have made a great translation of the event memo I put up on the DC. Thank you.

Hyukie, as you guys call him (and very cute), looked alive and kicking except for the fact that he looked slimmer than before. I also mentioned you guys to him and he said that he read all the letters I delivered him on the day of the Korean FM. He also said that he is fully aware of the overseas fans cheering for him. Yeah!!!

And one more thing. I have the official FTLY DVD and it has interesting features such as erased scenes, interviews, NGs, and etc. I made an edited version in avi file, though not so good in quality-wise, but if any of you need it I can send the file via email. No subtitle, though. Sorry:) Just give me ur email address.

cheerio~

i think  the kiss was real . i can not understand the conversation between them very well . but it seems YM confess her feeling to DC a little  and DC says to her why not tonight and kiss her. almost like silence before storm. every thing seems good. but DC at the end of episode become so disturb and don't believe the skull belong to that man . it seems he are saying with himself : did i kill him . but big Q is : who did hide the corpse ? how and why? In fact, he talked about 0.1 second Kiss And he did it.

【오만과 편견 OST1 Fanmade MV+KISS。오만과 편견】
Fanmade MV - 구동치(최진혁) 한열무(백진희) Love Story
오만과 편견 OST Part.1 [Eddy Kim (에디킴) - 하루 하나] Short Version
Creative & Production:PolarisCat
Source Video from MBC
*Re-upload is prohibited. Repost and sharing please give proper credit.

Guest vforvintagevera

WOOT WOOT Go get it Dong Chi / Choi Jin Hyuk! Leave Yeol Moo breathless and the female audience swooning as well! 
AGH I can't wait to watch episode 17 tonight!!!!!!!!!!
I can't tell you guys how much I am loving this role of Dong Chi for Choi Jin Hyuk. SQUEEEE!!!!!