Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest cjmcjh

Ahhhh, I'm so glad I found this thread. <3 I never thought I would join soompi, but I absolutely had to for Choi Jin Hyuk.I watched Emergency Couple in 2 1/2 days where I fell in love with Choi Jin Hyuk. Then I watched Heirs in two days (even though I refused to watch that drama when it first came out). Then I watched episodes 1, 2, and 21 of Gu Family Book for him. I have his OSTs on repeat.Now I don't know what to do.. I feel like I've seen every interview, BTS clip, gif, CF of his..
I'm kind of in drama withdrawal mode right now. Sighhh.

cjmcjh said: Ahhhh, I'm so glad I found this thread. <3 I never thought I would join soompi, but I absolutely had to for Choi Jin Hyuk.I watched Emergency Couple in 2 1/2 days where I fell in love with Choi Jin Hyuk. Then I watched Heirs in two days (even though I refused to watch that drama when it first came out). Then I watched episodes 1, 2, and 21 of Gu Family Book for him. I have his OSTs on repeat.Now I don't know what to do.. I feel like I've seen every interview, BTS clip, gif, CF of his..

@cjmcjh   Welcome chingu  I joined soompi last Aug and I was then very new and inexperienced too.   haha   We have our members in a drama withdrawal mode too.   btw Have you seen  'I Need Romance'  in which he wasn't first lead but was quite good?    The next one is 'My Daughter To Flower'.  CJH is the lead in this drama and he wore a fantastic new wardrobe in each episode. but it is a long drama, 131 with a half hour for each.   It has only Chinese sub available at the moment.       

Guest mdolphins

@cjmcjh said: Ahhhh, I'm so glad I found this thread. <3 I never thought I would join soompi, but I absolutely had to for Choi Jin Hyuk.I watched Emergency Couple in 2 1/2 days where I fell in love with Choi Jin Hyuk. Then I watched Heirs in two days (even though I refused to watch that drama when it first came out). Then I watched episodes 1, 2, and 21 of Gu Family Book for him. I have his OSTs on repeat.Now I don't know what to do.. I feel like I've seen every interview, BTS clip, gif, CF of his..

Guest mdolphins

Ihjj said: @mdolphins I got the recap website for MDTF!! I also found out where to watch it! SO HAPPY. Lol. No English subs, but RECAPS + RAW VIDEO = I'M GOOD. LOL. 

hyukhyuk girls  Here is a CJH picture from a blog.   He looks good and slim here(?)   I wonder why this picture was posted. Could it be someone (like CJH's manager)  read about the certain concert pictures?     hehe 
btw In case someone is curious about this manager

gri9.jpg
s8k2.jpg

mlka.jpg
  http://blog.naver.com/chl0e_baby/50192710892
    cr to DC

Guest mdolphins

Ihjj said: mdolphins said: Ihjj said: @mdolphins I got the recap website for MDTF!! I also found out where to watch it! SO HAPPY. Lol. No English subs, but RECAPS + RAW VIDEO = I'M GOOD. LOL. 

@booha Seriously right. I didn't want to point out that he's not hot nor good looking, but you said it first, so I'm going to have to agree! Lmao. Idk why they would choose him to take over Won. Won is hotness overload. Lol.

@mdolphins‌ It's good that you're watching GFB now!! Honestly if you think about it, he does get his happy ending, just in another realm.

Yay! Finally some stills! Is that Lee Si Young?! She's in there too? Omg her and Jin Hyuk would look so hot together! I hope they get to pair up in the future! Just like JH and Ji Hyo! Awe, now I'm really hoping they pair up because I like LSY.

I forgot to tell you guys! Last night I had a dream that I was Jin Hyuk's female lead in his dramas! Lol. It felt so good. Too bad I didn't get to kiss him. *Sneaky grin* But I got to hold hands with him! Best dream since EC ended! Lol.

@lhjj  Oh really?  It could be she was too teen(?). The actress was actually very young when she played the part.  Her name is Jin Se Yeon and born 2/14/1994.  I like Kkot Nim. It is her first love so her awkwardness about it and how she acts in front of Sang Hyuk looks sweet and genuine to me.  She is very gentle, soothing  yet there is a certain vulnerability.   I think  CJH as Sang Hyuk responds to that quality well and it creates well balanced chemistry between them.   The drama isn't overtly complicated but simple traditional kdrama just with a few surprises and a lot of crying which can be tiresome sometimes watching this long drama.   To me it is really a feel good drama.  This unwavering love by two  throughout the drama could have been too much for me in another kind of drama but here I like that constancy and steadiness created by these two in the midst of all other conflicts.  I always like her expression and his reaction to it.

Btw About the couple's chemistry I could say I least liked was I Need Romance.  The actress acted well but personally I couldn't feel any zing from them. Whereas I thought Sang Hyuk&Kkot Nim, GWR&SH and OHOH had great onscreen chemistry.
Btw  Just holding hand??   T T   You are so modest.  keke  The dc fan said he had a very soft hand so tonight I hope you go back to your dream and enjoy touching his hand one more time.    

@booha Holly cow? 1994? So young. I thought she was older. By older I mean born in 1990 older. Lol. But I guess that's the age of the character anyway, huh. Idk, I'm just bothered a little by her teeny voice. She looks compatible with JH, but...yeah.

I thought he had great chemistry with Jo Yeo Jung. I don't like her character though, and hated her over acting. I don't like characters like hers. Too annoying, lol. I understand you though.

Yup, just holding hands. I would've wanted more than a kiss. Lmao. I hope so too.