Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Thank you @Yeekrfan2
Gooki, so adorable, so mushy!!   I really want to pinch him.   I still remember what you said about Gooki: How adorable Gooki was and how much he reminded you of your own boys who were as adorable then yet grew up so fast.  Huhuuu  We all look at a baby like Gooki with our personal experiences in mind.  Another EC member also mentioned that a baby was perfect till 8 months old.  It was so so true.   Gooki came and left EC at a perfect age with just a few teeth. It was funny to hear your comment about Gooki’s growing teeth and why he was sucking a toy rubber banana like that.  Well he will grow up soon enough.   I feel sad yet sweet thinking about Gooki!!

Guest mdolphins

@booha Thanks for sharing that drool-worthy photo. D*mn, but I seriously need to watch MDTF, even if it isn't subbed. It looks so freakin good.

Yeah, when I saw that scene in episode 21, I really felt they could have handled it less playfully and could have had more payback. However, that said, in episode 13 when he cooked her breakfast, he was laying on the seduction scene pretty heavy for her. He literally pulled out all of the stops by the way he looked at her, remembered her favorite foods, his smooth, sexy voice, etc., And one thing I noticed in this drama, they liked to keep going back and forth in who was chasing who.

Anyway, check and double check, I would have loved such a scenario happen, because let's face it, the workout scene showing us his lovely biceps and then later the shower scene, they just weren't enough skin for me. I think they covered up CJH far too much in this drama, it seemed like he always had scrubs, sweaters or jackets on lol.

Okay, that photo of him by the airport is sooo hot, thanks again for sharing it, the column of his neck is just so gorgeous in buttoned down shirts.

I don’t know what this is about it but it doesn’t matter as long as there are his cute pink cheeks to look at!!
Btw Or it could be Gooki’s grown up or somebody’s boys   haha
(translation for caption)
You brought us this punishment TT
Don’t….Brother We had fun together…..
2wjf.jpg
  cr to DC

@mdolphins    Dear  that's the price one has to pay for watching kdrama. You can't have both the wholesome and the strip down.   keke    If you want more of his skin, then you should pray for his next project to be a movie.   Okay I have to watch again the breakfast scene.   I think I missed his voice's part ( 'his smooth, sexy voice' ).  hehe   You are right.   In romance one needs push and pull but without the magic of good chemistry which these two had together, the romance can't blossom fully. 

@booha Omfg. That is hot! My mind is going wild with all sorts of imaginations. Lmao. So effin sexy. I wish he didn't cover up so much. Lol. I really have yo watch that show one day. Ur...

I have a thing for men in denim shirts, I think they look hot in them. JH looks great in them!

@mdolphins‌ I know right! They like totally covered him up...GOOD. LOL.

@lhjj   So you have a weak spot for the denim!!  Someday I will find other lost pictures because they were really good.  Here is another one: It was from LAX  when he went to shoot Heirs in the US.  And fancam video!

[FANCAM] 130906 Choi Jin Hyuk signing for fans @ LAX

cr to uploader

ykf0.jpg
   cr to DC

itemprop="name"Fans pick the top 10 Korean actors, and it's not who the industry chose

by CoCo Kdrama on Fri, Apr 11, 2014

7. Choi Jin Hyuk

Choi_Jin-Hyuk-p2.jpg

No one can deny how hot Choi Jin Hyuk has been in recent dramas like Emergency Couple, Heirs, Gu Family Book, and I Need Romance. 12,721 fans have put their vote behind him.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/fans-pick-the-top-10-korean-actors-and-its-not-who-the-industry-chose/?pl=1&pc=DFSale25&utm_source=pjx&  utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=cmpjx&PJX=21181

Guest mdolphins

@booha

You have hit the motherload tonight with the photos and the video you have posted, nicely done. I loved, loved the Heirs one. Those two really look like they could be brothers when they are together, I would love to see LMH and CJH together again in a movie or drama, it would be especially great if they played best friends or brothers again. Big hugs and its been fun chatting. THANK YOU!!!!

@booha Yes, I have a very soft spot for men in denim. Lol. I saw that clip, he looks so hot! Love the hair.

@mdolphins‌ Yeah they really do look like bros. They're both tall and hot. Wonton bros? Is that what their nickname is? Lol. How funny.

That list kind of surprised me. I thought Kim Soo Hyun would be higher, but I guess not. Lol. At least Jin Hyuk made the list...at 7! Lol. I need to become a fan on drama fever too so I'll count as one more! Lol.

Guest mdolphins

@Yeekrfan2

@lhjj  @booha

LOL. You guys must have all been on this thread too long, your brains automatically go to the same place. I haven't seen MDTF yet, but those scenes look great. For that missing scene, I relied solely on what I wanted to see from him. I also saw an interview (one of you guys probably posted it on this site) where he was naked from the waist up and was flexing his muscles, those mental pictures were probably lurking heavily in my mind while I thought of that scenario.

He looks so sweet and adorable in this drama MDTF, I have to watch it, subs or not. Big hugs!!!!!

Looks like I will be watching episodes 45 and 72 first, *starting to fan myself weakly*

Also, his being #7 on the list works for me too, I am one of his fans on DF lol.

@lhjj  @mdolphins

I do have a collection of favourite MDTF clips of CJH, do let me know whether you all can access it since it's hosted at Tudou
  ;)

First Meeting

Beautiful Like An Angel

You Are The Only One Who Makes My Heart Flutter

booha said: Thank you @Yeekrfan2
Gooki, so adorable, so mushy!!   I really want to pinch him.   I still remember what you said about Gooki: How adorable Gooki was and how much he reminded you of your own boys who were as adorable then yet grew up so fast.  Huhuuu  We all look at a baby like Gooki with our personal experiences in mind.  Another EC member also mentioned that a baby was perfect till 8 months old.  It was so so true.   Gooki came and left EC at a perfect age with just a few teeth. It was funny to hear your comment about Gooki’s growing teeth and why he was sucking a toy rubber banana like that.  Well he will grow up soon enough.   I feel sad yet sweet thinking about Gooki!!

Guest mdolphins

@Yeekrfan2

Thanks for sharing the clips, they were wonderful. I think he really looks great with this girl (I forgot her name). Watching them gave me a nice start to my morning. He looks so handsome in this drama.

@Yeekrfan2  I really appreciate your showing the pictures. The second child’s gaze was so captivating like Gooki’s. Who could say no to that face really?   Then I saw the first one.  I instantly remembered that expression.  My family lives far from me so we don’t see each other frequently. I remember when I first saw my first nephew, he was just like your second boy: Such big eyes on such a small face, tiny nose which my finger couldn’t stay away like CJH did with Gooki and then the softness from his face ,hands , feet and even his clothes etc etc… I could go on describing like that forever but life in the real world doesn’t work like that.   It wasn’t long that I saw my nephew’s expression which was just like your first one made in that picture. He knew he was cute and adorable.   One moment he became a sweet teddy bear then next I had to chase him around a whole house.    Your two pictures summed up whole thing: First time was like awe, and second, squalling with heavenly ouuu , and then third, getting a kiss on one cheek then next my hair pulled out.  haha   However the baby and adorableness always stay with me. The funny thing is that I was once that adorable baby to my parents. Haha    Can you imagine you and I were like Gooki once?!!    Omg my toe is begin to wiggle…     Thank you