Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Choi Jin Hyuk flashes a rare smile on the set of 'Heirs'   November 15, 2013
choi-jin-hyuk_1384475447_af_org.jpg
Move aside Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo BinChoi Jin Hyuk is giving the heartthrobs a run for their money with a smirk of confidence as the hyung of the cast on the set of 'Heirs'

The behind-the-scenes photo above gave fans the rare opportunity to see Choi Jin Hyuk smile when the cameras weren't rolling. The actor makes sure we all know who's boss for his role as the president of Jeguk Group, Kim Won, with his suit and tie. 

Stay tuned to find out if Choi Jin Hyuk will make amends with his family on 'Heirs' next week!

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/choi-jin-hyuk-flashes-a-rare-smile-on-the-set-of-heirs#ixzz2kmYlU9Nc

Behind The Scenes, “Heirs” Cast Beam With Positive Energy  (11/14/2013)

Heirs is teeming with angst, but behind the scenes, there is no shortage of smiles among the show’s cast.

The show’s leads, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, Kang Min Hyuk, and the rest of the actors raise the morale of the staff with their passion and positive energy, especially during the overnight shoots. They also remain friendly with each other, sharing jokes and pulling pranks on each other, and when they try to look cool and serious when the camera rolls, once in awhile, their concentration gives way to fits of laughter.

Aside from the fun, they are being commended for their dedication to the craft and for having fantastic teamwork.

1001_zpsb8e9cefe.jpg~original

source:  http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/11/14/behind-the-scenes-heirs-cast-beam-with-positive-energy/
  source |  Newsen  |

<:-P  CONGRATULATIONS! <:-P

Choi Jin Hyuk won the Best New Actor!!!  I'm so happy for him!

At  APAN Star award tonightLee Yoo Bi won Best New Actress while Choi Jin Hyuk won Best New Actor for their roles in Gu Family Book. Congratulation!

http://news.nate.com/view/20131116n16211image

http://news.nate.com/view/20131116n15721

Thanks to @jjsweeter0211

Guest Mishiellie

OMG I AM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY NOW!!!

I KNEW HE WOULD GET THAT AWARD!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME FOR CELEBRATION!!!

Guest Mishiellie

I am literally almost in tears now... all his hardwork paid off... getting a "new" actor award even though he debuted for like 8 years???

arghhhh my feelssssssss

Guest luvjinhyuk

I am literally almost in tears now... all his hardwork paid off... getting a "new" actor award even though he debuted for like 8 years???

arghhhh my feelssssssss

@mishiellie I know it should of have been the best actor award he did an awesome job in Gu family book. His small screen time in Gfb outshine everyone else's even right now in the Heirs he's still standing out more than the others. I'm not being bias in Heirs he makes his character very interesting like what happened between him and his family (his dad, Kim Tan, his step mom's, his gf, the company) so many problems and makes you wonder what happened? He's playing that very well keep making you guess

Guest Mishiellie

@Yeekrfan2 

spoiler tag is [ spoiler  ]  and [  / spoiler  ] remove the spaces and remove any formatting of the txt like fonts colours etc. (the T with the red x button)

Guest Mishiellie

I downloaded heirs 10-12 in glorious HD but didn't have the time to do screen caps yet
here are the ones done by CJH baidu for you guys first
i'll do my own caps all at once when i got time.. it may be very delayed
episode  10  11  12

Guest Mishiellie

Some pictures of our hyukhyuk at at the APAN star awards!!!The show did not broadcast live... and TvN will show it on Nov.21st
pictures cr as tagged (also thx to CJH DC and Baidu for sharing)
tumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo2_500.jpgtumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo3_500.jpg

With Tan's mommy hahaha p.s I did not know his suit was lace... but HE MADE LACE LOOK MANLY!!

tumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo4_500.jpgtumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo7_1280.jpgtumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo5_1280.jpgtumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo6_1280.jpgtumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo8_1280.jpgtumblr_mwdxjlaWMZ1rvgn4zo9_1280.jpg