Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest chaybags55

Thanks @alex1999 for the pics so lucky to those who were able to see him at close range. Thanks dear @celes80 for the translation. btw, for those 10 years older than him, you have a chance ( do i fit in ? This age range haha ) Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

Guest Joon J. Lee

@booha I'll try and contact the RBH to see what they can do about the MDTF eng sub. It is hard to watch something like that w/o an eng sub. Totally understand.

But what I suspect is that SBS (TV Station that aired MDTF) has the copyright and maybe if they have DVD on sale, they might just have the eng sub.

And another possibility is look for the eng sub amongst the Korean-american community. They have all kinds of stuff with eng sub.

I have a cousin living in NY and he knows websites where you can watch korean dramas. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the website. I'll have a talk with my cousin and will get back to you.

Guest Joon J. Lee

And @alex1999‌ I can try and send a message to RBH about altering the FM schedule to include Bangkok but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. CJH is in the army by March. :((

And @alex1999‌ I can try and send a message to RBH about altering the FM schedule to include Bangkok but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. CJH is in the army by March.

:(

(

@"Joon J. Lee"‌ Thank you. Totally understand that another FM before his enlistment will rather be impossible. Kindly tell RBH to do it after his enlistment. That'd be great! BTW, do you know where he will be based after first training? He won't be with the Police, right? Thanks in advance for your response.

HELLO EVERYONE! So sorry for this very late reply and MIA for this past 2 weeks due to various personal reasons like my mom being hospitalized ( she is ok now) and then my iMac in the workshop for a week! So I just take a break and wanted to say hello to everyone and for doing such a great job with all the latest updates... yet to catch up, sigh! Just wanna wish our man a very Happy Birthday on the 9th February! <:-P

@alex1999 I have no idea and neither will Hyukie. Ha ha. And no, he is not joining the police force.

Thanks @"Joon J. Lee"‌ for your information. At first, a lot of fans were planning to visit Seoul and try to find him at Seoul Police Office. But now we have no idea what section he will be with. We will certainly miss him.

@Yeekrfan2‌ Hello. Glad that your mom is fine now.

And yes, wishing our guy a very happy birthday tomorrow! I'm curious where and who he will celebrate his birthday with.

@alex1999   Hello So CJH picked Thailand for his first overseas vacation. Even though it turned out to be a very short one, this overseas vacation means he made progress financially and professionally so I feel happy for him.  Yeah I can easily imagine him lying around at the TH resort and thinking what happened and how surreal everything seemed to him the last 2 years since GFB. 

Last year just before the ending of FTLY, he switched to the regular army. I wish he could be stationed in the MP where he would keep acting and we might have a chance to see him in plays. Besides the MP uniform has a fancy look.    I still hope for TH FM but if it doesn’t happen now, I’m sure you will see him after 2 years. Thank you for the pictures and videos.

PS CJH mentioned he wanted to make a short film with his younger friends before his army enlistment. I wonder if this group(4? people who are in the video with CJH) is the one(?)

I agree you about his back.

"Even his back is so handsome "

f6Ywicd.jpg

alex1999 said: Another clip at Chiang Mai Airport. Thanks the uploader to make it like an MV with his beautiful singing. Credit: the uploader, Choi Jin Hyuk Thailand Fan Page. Thanks for sharing. http://youtu.be/SPjOH8GPsR8

dmYP4Kg.jpg

OdOTseP.jpg

2sxHKQm.jpg

@Yeekrfan2 said: HELLO EVERYONE! So sorry for this very late reply and MIA for this past 2 weeks due to various personal reasons like my mom being hospitalized ( she is ok now) and then my iMac in the workshop for a week! So I just take a break and wanted to say hello to everyone and for doing such a great job with all the latest updates... yet to catch up, sigh! Just wanna wish our man a very Happy Birthday on the 9th February! <:-P

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

hello there @Yeekrfan2  welcome back.. glad to hear that your mom is ok now. Praying for her full recovery!
Oh yes its February 9, let me greet Jin hyuk-ssi  a Happy Happy Birthday!! wishing you CJH good health, successful career, happy and good life. Take good care and come back to us safely! God bless you CJH!!! :x :x :x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN HYUK!!!! Wish you more birthdays, successful career, good health and a happy life.. thank you for the great films/dramas.. you made kdramas more exciting and watchable.....likewise, thanks very much for making me meet nice and wonderful friends around the world thru this thread and other fan sites...Till we meet again (after your MS)

Guest meomongco

Hihi, Today is a special day. Happy Birthday to Hyukie...Wishing you will be happy, successful and healthy. We'll be right here with you. Anywhere you are, we always look at and wait for you.
Love you so much! Fighting Hyukie!
@Yeekrfan2, miss you so much. You're fine, chingu! Nice time!!!
Best wishes to you Hyukie and my dear chingus!!!

Guest vforvintagevera

YAY!! Happy Birthday to our man!
Also, it was really awesome to see Emergency Couple getting love from DramaFever fans. I know it was one like the Top5 most watched show on DramaFever this year, so it's awesome to see CJH and SJH and the rest of the cast/crew of EC getting love and attention. It's a pity CJH didn't win for best actor but the competition was tough in his category.
@Yeekrfan2 OMG I am so sorry to hear about your mother, but I'm glad to hear she is resting and recovering, I hope she gets better soon!
@booha, Thanks for the news! Does this mean CJH has a new photoshoot scheduled for Arena Magazine in March? I guess that may mean that he won't be enlisting in March as he thought and that the army hasn't sent him his enlistment notice. But I am glad that he really did go to Thailand for vacation. I thought he may have gone to Thailand for work, but glad he was able to go there for some R&R. The fan pics and vids of him at the airport are cute and funny xD
Also, I hope MDTF does get picked up by DF or Viki or Soompit to be subbed. One of the discouraging factors to why I haven't tried watching the drama is because it's not subbed ANYWHERE and it's also suuuuuuper long, but with CJH going to the army in two years, it'll be plenty of time to marathon it when I have sever withdrawal symptoms - though I may just marathon and re-watch his episode in GFB or EC lol 
@Joon J. Lee and @celes80, thank you both so much for the translations! ♥ Truly grateful for the Japan FM fanmeet translation and the translation of his Hong Kong interview, respectively!