Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

** shooting in Hainan Island  China from 6/16 to 6/24     The place looks very hot :confounded:

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

7 hrs ·

【2018.06.20★ 新劇《馬成的喜悅》 最新消息】
【2018.06.20★ New Drama 《Diabolic Happiness 》Lasted News Update】

據《馬成的喜悅》劇組消息指拍攝隊於6月16-24日到海南島取景,今天正在'觀瀾湖華誼馮小剛電影公社' 進行拍攝。

原文連結
https://m.weibo.cn/5135914844/4252928124480157
還記得繼承者們裏金嘆他哥嗎 :) 没錯,繼承者們中金元的飾演者崔振赫來電影公社拍攝了!據韓劇吧官博- 發博稱,該劇組正在拍攝新劇'馬成的喜悦' 預計今年下半年播出~~ 現在該劇組正在電影公社南洋街拍攝 :D    為期三天的拍攝,還不趕緊來公社與偶像近距離 :D

圖片Cr: 觀瀾湖華誼馮小剛電影公社

((googl trans))

Spoiler

[2018.06.20] The new drama "Devilish Joy" Latest News]
[2018.06.20 ★ New Drama "Devilish Joy /Diabolic Happiness ”Lasted News Update】

According to "Devilish Joy" crew message, the shooting team made a trip to Hainan Island from June 16 to June 24, and is currently shooting at Guan Xiaohu Huayi Feng Xiaogang Film Corporation.

Original link
Https://m.weibo.cn/5135914844/4252928124480157
Remember 'Heirs' who sighed his brother? Yes, Choi Jin Hyuk, 'Heirs',  the gold medalist, came to the film commune to shoot! According to Han Bo's official blog Bo Bo, the crew is shooting a new drama 'Devilish Joy'.

It is expected to be broadcast in the second half of the year. ~~ The crew is now shooting at the film commune Nanyang Street for three days of shooting, but also not to rush to the commune Close distance with idols

Picture Cr: Guanlanhu Huayi Feng Xiaogang Film Corporation

1kv3EZC.jpg

2mGP0du.jpg

PWbUhLv.jpg

Spoiler

She has a bandage on her kneecap  :o:wacko:

SaOXFj9.jpg

yAdr89G.jpg

0gEXyAn.jpg

o3sHiW6.jpg

Spoiler

nG0pmGf.jpg

OAmXxtQ.jpg

lelh36N.jpg

• Like 1

Hi booha, thanks for sharing those BTS pictures. NICE. :lol: He is re-uniting with Kim Min Sang on this drama again after "Tunnel" -  This hopefully will be a nice pairing this time. Although we don't have a lot of information about his character in the drama but, he's described as Doctor Yoon.  Yoon is Gong Ma-seong's (Choi Jin-hyuk) doctor, and probably the one helping him through his unique type of anterograde amnesia. I wonder how someone who forgets the previous day every single time would communicate with their doctor. Can't wait for this drama. I hope we could get to know the exact date of airing soon. :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 10:53 AM, booha said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the picture & the video. That's indeed sexy back, huh? I’m happy that he is returning to TV dramas.

I'm looking forward to it. Waiting excitedly for his drama... :P

• Like 1

Audio sound seems lost,   barely able to hear.   
He is promoting DVD Tunnel & haru*hana:  "I’m CJH.  Please  enjoy watching Tunnel, and tuning in for  haru*hana.  Thank you"

3 hrs ·

【2018.07.01★崔振赫相關日本雜誌更新】
【2018.07.01★Choi Jin-hyuk Related Japan Magazine Update】

'haruhana' 視頻放送
日雜 'haruhana ' vol. 50(現正發行中)
訪問中除了提到有關《隧道》外,還談到振赫的愛犬   夢實的可愛時刻。

チェ・ジニョク は主演したドラマ「愛の迷宮-トンネル-」がDVDで発売。“TUNNEL”にまつわるキーワードトークでは必需品や愛犬モンシルの一番かわいい瞬間についても語ってくれました。

連結網址
https://twitter.com/haruhana_tvg/status/1013035234202275841…

Indoor filming started?   wishing for great OTP chemistry

19 hrs ·

【2018.06.30★ 新劇《馬成的喜悅》 最新資訊更新】
【2018.06.30★ New Drama《Diabolic Happiness 》Lasted News Update】

朴代表 Instagram 分享
2018.06.30 《馬成的喜悅》 京畿道加平拍攝場

圖片Cr: psh4714

KzycknD.jpg

fCywTlR.jpg

• Like 1

It shows indoor sets. Mentioned that, “Though they didn’t look like much from behind, there were full of super-luxurious interior objects inside.   Working on the male dressing room" (perhaps GMS’s private dressing room but those suits look very heavy.  Yet GMS wore a flashy green suit in the overseas shootings.)

5 hours ago, booha said:

Choi Jin Hyuk posted it: '#concentration'

from hainan island filmin

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the pictures. I love watching him in his candid moment. Does it mean that they don't only film the drama in Korea but also in China? Hainan is China's smallest province. Here in my side, we can travel to Hainan Island without visa for 30 days. This is China’s “Hawaii” - BTW, I know this will air later on Dramax. Sorry, not really familiar with Dramax. Is this a web drama? :o

• Like 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the pictures. I love watching him in his candid moment. Does it mean that they don't only film the drama in Korea but also in China? Hainan is China's smallest province. Here in my side, we can travel to Hainan Island without visa for 30 days. This is China’s “Hawaii” - BTW, I know this will air later on Dramax. Sorry, not really familiar with Dramax. Is this a web drama? :o

So far what info I got about dramax is:  Dramax is a pay-TV channel operated by IHQ , a Korean channel operator.  (From hancinema) It broadcasted  ‘Rich Man, Poor Woman’  ‘Single Wife’  ‘Something About 1%’   It sounds like it is another cable distributor?  

1 hour ago, booha said:

So far what info I got about dramax is:  Dramax is a pay-TV channel operated by IHQ , a Korean channel operator.  (From hancinema) It broadcasted  ‘Rich Man, Poor Woman’  ‘Single Wife’  ‘Something About 1%’   It sounds like it is another cable distributor? 

Hi booha, ye, it sounds like a cable channel.....:P

• Like 1

CJH said currently they were working on a teaser for the drama.  Hopefully  we will get to see it soon.

PS  showbiz picked up a wrong drama for the background. It should've been Tunnel instead of Pride & prejudice arrr :wacko:

from Showbiz Korea: "Choi Jin-hyuk's drama(Tunnel) PR & fan meeting ended successfully."

• Like 1