Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@mary-ann @saanjh sena @hibiscus23 @booha thank you all for the recommendations. I am not that interested with medical drama, maybe I'll watch pride and prejudice first :)

5 hours ago, booha said:

Hello Hello  Let me join in welcoming you here.  So you are a fan of crime drama.  I’m glad you liked Tunnel.  It’s a unique drama in the sense it has a well blended mixture of crime&suspense /time slip/heartwarming.  Yeah before watching the drama I was a bit apprehensive about the Kwang Ho character after reading the character description of him.  It was CJH’s comeback drama after the long absence from his tragic enlistment so I was happy to see how CJH was able to bring out this endearing character Kwang Ho.  
Btw CJH played another crime&suspense, Pride & Prejudice(2015).  It’s not Jane Austen’s P&P which at the beginning  the drama title confused some JA followers.  hhhh  Though K-PP is a crime drama, it has the same underlying  concept as JA’s PP: The folly of pride & prejudice.  -_-:wink:

Sorry for cutting your post. I really agree about Tunnel was a unique drama. It's charm is combining crime plus heartwarming element. And the heartwarming part made me had withdrawal syndrome. Aaaaah I miss Tunnel already.

Why did CJH have tragic enlistment? Maybe I should google it to know more haha

• Like 2

On 25/7/2017 at 11:29 AM, achil said:

@mary-ann @saanjh sena @hibiscus23 @booha thank you all for the recommendations. I am not that interested with medical drama, maybe I'll watch pride and prejudice first :)

Sorry for cutting your post. I really agree about Tunnel was a unique drama. It's charm is combining crime plus heartwarming element. And the heartwarming part made me had withdrawal syndrome. Aaaaah I miss Tunnel already.

Why did CJH have tragic enlistment? Maybe I should google it to know more haha

Believe me i'm also not int medical dramas, but the story is not really about anything medical it's more drama and comedy, it's about two young people who fall in love with eachother and face soo much hardships and objections from family members, you should defnitly give it a try, I was addicted after watching the first episode, and till this day it's the only "medical drama" i have watched, but ironically also the drama i rewatch the most because it's sooo good!

• Like 4

@achil hi again n all our CJH gals here

Likewise am not into med drama and one of the reasons is that I can’t stand the sight of blood at all however I persevered watching it (just covered my eyes when OR scenes were on scree) bc of CJH and I’m pretty sure you’ll appreciate it as our hyuki chingoos suggested! Matter of fact I’ve said this bef that if I hv another opportunity, I’d rewatch it again! I luvd the story plus the chem between him and the lead actress @mary-ann i can't remember her name so well hahaha you're gonna kick me this time!

• Like 3

@hibiscus23

haha   Don’t worry  She knows you like EC and OH-OH couple.  You watch many many kdramas.  It’s hard to remember all the names.

Now we have a new member.  Let’s look at the first EC teaser.  When it first came out (seemed to be so long ago…)  I thought  it was so devilishly charming.   
TG9Lyxc.gif

Emergency Couple (응급남녀)

Emergency Couple (응급남녀) - SONG Ji Hyo

Emergency Couple (응급남녀) - CHOI Jin Hyuk

• Like 4

@booha :) yes chingoo it always take me a long time to remember Korean names LOL esp if it's not male actor :wub: hehehe but kidding aside, EC wld be one of kdramas i'll never get tired of! it's just too many things or too many kdramas & so little time that i wish i cld re-watch this EC drama but now while waiting for our CJH am having a JW dramas marathon, i hope CJH will u/stand hahaha can they blame us there's just too many cute K actors in that beautiful country of theirs that one like me can be overwhelmed!

thx for the vids chingoo! any latest news of our guy?

• Like 3

@hibiscus23  haha I understand why it’s so hard to resist all those cute k-actors.  Okay if it is JW, it must be MSG. hhhh  I tried to watch EP1 because of JW but it was too much comic saguk for my taste.  :tongue:

The new article said CJH would have J-FM around November.   Last time he had J-FM 4 years ago.  Tunnel will broadcast in Japan starting 8/22.  Also according to GTree agency,  CJH will have FM for the Korean fans and some kind of event for the overseas fans.     

CJH is going to Japan for 'Tunnel' .. a fan meeting after 4 years 'emotional event'

lWMrU6J.jpg

ehUBqYR.jpg

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1236428

• Like 4

Japanese fans opened an official fan site.

"[G-tree News] #TheHeirs #Pride and Prejudice #tunnel  #ChoiJinhyuk actor who is popular not only in Japan but also in Japan is appearing in popular drama such as # finally!  We will open official Japanese fan club. We will inform about ChoiJinhyuk actor's Japan in this fan club. Thank you for your interest and love in the future ~ ~ . ✔ (http://www.choijinhyuk.jp) ← This address is the official Japanese fan club address of Choi Jinhyuk actor. Please see a lot of pictures of ChoiJinhyuk which is only open in Japan ~ "

• Like 3

(This is from CJH HK fan FB) More info about  Japan fan club & coming of J-FM

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group added 4 new photos

【2017.07.28 ★ 崔振赫見面會最新消息】
【2017.07.28 ★ Choi Jin Hyuk Fan Meeting News】

2017.07.27 日本新聞消息
消息指從27日起 "崔振赫日本官方粉絲會" "Choi JinHyuk JAPAN OFFICIAL FANCLUB" 正式在日本開通接受會員申請。(P.S.會員申請只限日本居住人士)詳情可到官方網頁了解 http://choijinhyuk.jp

並且振赫即將於2017.11.04 在同日分別公演早/晚 合2場名為「チェ・ジニョク ファンミーティング 2017 ~Memory of the tunnel~」 粉絲見面會。這是他退伍回歸後的首個粉絲見面會。日本粉絲太幸福啦!

Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official Fan Club has opened and it is accepting member applications (members are limited to individuals residing in Japan). Please refer to http://choijinhyuk.jp for further details.

Jin-hyuk is also going to hold 2 fan meetings (day and evening) on November 4, 2017. 「チェ・ジニョク ファンミーティング 2017 ~Memory of the tunnel~」is Jin-hyuk's first fan meeting after his comeback. Lucky Japanese fans!

資料來源:
news.kstyel.com / choijinhyuk.jp
http://news.kstyle.com/m/article.ksn?articleNo=2075128

Spoiler

lwjxYHQ.jpg

XRKrUdC.jpg

Y1cLOpK.jpg

KrPXvSh.jpg

http://choijinhyuk.jp

• Like 3

@booha chingoo dear no am not watching MSG yet altho like you i started looking at epis 1 n am tired of sageuk dramas but if it's in it i may bear it a little :) so right now am marathon(ing) JW's prev projs hence it added to my bz scheds outside the bun! :) thx v much for sharing ev.thing you and others here about our CJH! miss him so much! so happy for him having a Japan fan club now! he deserves it!

• Like 3

On 25/7/2017 at 7:48 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@achil hi again n all our CJH gals here

Likewise am not into med drama and one of the reasons is that I can’t stand the sight of blood at all however I persevered watching it (just covered my eyes when OR scenes were on scree) bc of CJH and I’m pretty sure you’ll appreciate it as our hyuki chingoos suggested! Matter of fact I’ve said this bef that if I hv another opportunity, I’d rewatch it again! I luvd the story plus the chem between him and the lead actress @mary-ann i can't remember her name so well hahaha you're gonna kick me this time!

tsk tsk it's the only female actresses's name in korea you should never ever forget, it's Song Ji Hyo, she is such an amazingly talented actress, breathtaking beautiful and super charming too, she has a rare ability to make the viewers easily relate to her role, check her thread too it's daily updated to with news abut her :wink:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mary-ann said:

tsk tsk it's the only female actresses's name in korea you should never ever forget, it's Song Ji Hyo, she is such an amazingly talented actress, breathtaking beautiful and super charming too, she has a rare ability to make the viewers easily relate to her role, check her thread too it's daily updated to with news abut her :wink:

hahahaha @mary-ann ok nxt time i will be ready to mention her name hahaha sorry chingus, i also like her a lot and intend to watch her drama My Wife Is Having An Affair right? hv u guys seen that? i'll check her thread one of these days :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

hahahaha @mary-ann ok nxt time i will be ready to mention her name hahaha sorry chingus, i also like her a lot and intend to watch her drama My Wife Is Having An Affair right? hv u guys seen that? i'll check her thread one of these days :D

That's right that's her latest drama, I really loved it, it has alot of deepth which is quite rare in korean dramas, and it made me reflect on life alot, it was for me the best korean drama of the year, a MUST watch!

• Like 4

Hahahahahahaha, okeeeey @mary-ann  @hibiscus23 @booha all of you seems so eager to recommend it, so I’ll try emergency couple.

Thank you for the trailers, look interesting. I know Song Ji Hyo, I am also a regular viewer of RM, so actually, I already knew this drama back then when it was still airing. Maybe because I didn’t really care about medical drama, I even didn’t bother watching the trailer.

I trust you all, so I'll watch it :wink:

• Like 3

@mary-ann i'll def continue with that drama of Song ji hyo! i really like her a lot since EC drama!

@achil hi again chingu and chingus here - yes u shld and must watch EC hv u also seen Gu Family Book? he was really adorable in that drama, i plan to rewatch it too when i get a chance. i luv this song of his from the drama itself i'm sure you chingus hv seen this either on YT or here on thread but i hope it won't hurt to post this interview with eng subs:

i luv his singing voice too: cr:1theK from YT enjoy

• Like 3

On 7/29/2017 at 8:29 AM, booha said:

@hibiscus23  haha I understand why it’s so hard to resist all those cute k-actors.  Okay if it is JW, it must be MSG. hhhh  I tried to watch EP1 because of JW but it was too much comic saguk for my taste.  :tongue:

The new article said CJH would have J-FM around November.   Last time he had J-FM 4 years ago.  Tunnel will broadcast in Japan starting 8/22.  Also according to GTree agency,  CJH will have FM for the Korean fans and some kind of event for the overseas fans.     

CJH is going to Japan for 'Tunnel' .. a fan meeting after 4 years 'emotional event'

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1236428

Hi booha, thanks for sharing about "Tunnel". I wonder when is he going to Japan for "Tunnel" - I guess this will be August in time for his drama's broadcast there. Finally.......I was able to watch this continuously & done watching it since during its airing I lacked time following this.  “Tunnel” is a very nice crime drama with a side of time travel. It was great to see Choi Jin Hyuk bring the intensity into the drama. Of course, one of my favorite things was the bromance between Kwang Ho and Sun Jae. They are a fun pair. They don’t get along for quite awhile, but it was great seeing them slowly begin to soften and trust each other. There’s also a really fun dynamic between Kwang Ho and Sung Shik (Jo Hee Bong) who was a rookie detective under Kwang Ho is the past, but in the present, he is Kwang Ho’s team leader and now older than him. It’s all quite fun. “Tunnel” did well at delivering interesting characters that you feel for. It offers a few twists along way to keep things exciting too. Luckily, the cases were pretty engaging. I would have liked to have seen the time travel utilized a bit more too. Maybe a bit more fun with Kwang Ho having to adjust to 2017. Overall, “Tunnel” did a solid job as a crime drama with its interesting story. Great show. Fans of crime dramas should definitely watch this one. I’m satisfied with the ending because everything made sense by the end, though. :tongue:

• Like 2

Well it’s nice to see JHssi is having a good break/rest.  But it’s August now.  So I have to assume there will be no 2017 drama project  from JHssi. 

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

【2017.08.03 ★ 崔振赫相關資訊更新】
【2017.08.03 ★ Choi Jin Hyuk News Update】

演員李亨哲IG更新,今天再次與振赫1行4人享受高爾夫球樂

According to Lee Hyong-chol's Instagram, he and Hyukie were enjoying another golf outing today.

Cr: leehyongchol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXVVvuljp4d/

*翻譯 Translated by CJHHKFG
*翻譯僅供參考,轉載請註明 'CJHHKFG' Translation for reference only. Please give full credit to 'CJHHKFG' if reposting.

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group added 2 new photos.

【2017.08.04 ★ 崔振赫相關資訊更新】
【2017.08.04 ★ Choi Jin Hyuk News Update】

Repost from @mingkyzio -

ztbbSYV.jpg?1

c913lN5.jpg?1

• Like 2

These pictures are from the Japanese fan site (which HK fan group reposted )

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group added 4 new photos.

【2017.08.04 ★ 崔振赫日本官網圖片更新】
【2017.08.04 ★ Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Offical Fan Club Photo】

"Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Offical Fan Club" 更新

*本飯團得到日本官方FanClub授權轉發相片
請勿自行刪除水印, 圖片日本官方版權所有
*We (CJHHKFG) have the official authorization from Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official Fan Club to repost the photos.
The photo copyright belongs to Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official Fan Club. Reposting, modifying and sharing are strictly prohibited.

Cr: choijinhyuk.jp

9zzO81i.jpg

VDLGvEe.jpg

86atzEJ.jpg

waiting :)

gButzxG.gif

• Like 3