Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I just watched the preview of episode 19. We have to admit the our Jin Hyuk oppa is cute and hot at the same time with a baby in the arms. He is going to be a good dad some days. Look at him "shaking" our cutie pie Gook ie to help him to stop crying. So cute!!! ♡♡♡

@lhjj Stay strong my friend!! ☆☆☆

Guest mdolphins

Ihjj said: Finished with today's episode! I LOVE Jin Hyuk even more now! LOL. He was very cool and handsome in today's episode. So....sigh.....sexy. 

Hello chingu   @lhjj  @poire9219  
I'm so happy for today's episode. No plot twist and straight to OHOH    haha    There are only 3 more left and we don't need any more crying because CJH and SJH have enough chemistry to fill  the rest of story with a lot of laughter and love.    I love the preview scene about OHOH and Gooki.  I hope that cutie Gooki will show them who is the master in that household.   hehe       I know you two are in heaven with CJH but at the moment I have this tunnel vision syndrome for Gooki only.     It is a good thing there are only 3 more left otherwise I might turn CJH thread into the once CJH but now Gooki thread.    Sorry CJH!!    I'm being rather silly now.   However  please don't pull down the hair.  How about chewing finger nails instead???     just kidding chingu 
CJH is hot but some fans can make him irresistibly cute too. (I think that Korean caption says 'cold'. It doesn't matter just look at his mouth.. huhu )
63ii.png
  cr to DC

@anannanann  Thank you    Soon I need to check back some of your MVs.   You probably read about CJH's coming enlistment duty.  I'm so glad you are watching ER.   It is quite amusing to see CM character and GWR character. 

@Joon J. Lee said: He did have small scale fan meets in the past arranged by The Bliss, his then official fan club, but this is his first official fan meeting.

Yeekrfan2 said: Ihjj said: Wait...Jin Hyuk's been in the industry for 7 years and never had a fanmeeting? So this fan meeting you guys are referring to is his very first one?? Awe....it's going to be very special.

Choi Jin Hyuk’s Emergency Couple Style
Emergency Couple, the K-drama that stars Choi Jin Hyuk and Running Man‘s Song Ji Hyo as a divorced couple who end up working together six years later is currently airing on tvN. During episode 12, the character Oh Jin Hee (Song Ji Hyo) temporarily stays with Oh Changmin (Choi Jin Hyuk) while she recuperates from an injury. In this episode, Choi Jin Hyuk can be seen wearing a unique coat from the Kwak Hyun Joo Fall 2013 collection. The coat is a color-block style with zipper embellishments.
emergency couple ep 12 choi jin hyuk song ji hyo
emergency couple ep 12 choi jin hyuk

kwak hyun joo fall 2013

http://www.kfashionista.com/2014/03/27/choi-jin-hyuks-emergency-couple-style/

ERMW EP18
'응급남녀' 송지효의 큐피드 화살, 최진혁에게 향했다(종합) SJH’s cupid arrow aimed at CJH.
She wanted to be next to him silently and protect him when he was in pain. She wanted to heal his pain. And her heart fluttered. This wasn’t pity but love. SJH began to feel the love for CJH.
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000061713

'응급남녀' 송지효, 최진혁에 심장소리 프러포즈 "들어봐" SJH said “listen” : heartbeat propose to CJH

201403282144511115_1_59_20140328215203.j

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=117&aid=0002445602&sid1=106&mode=LSD&fromRelation=1

Guess what I found in ER.  haha   This is insane: Not just a couple of Gooki pictures but  roll after  roll of Gooki   I'm going to be calm about this situation and bring here the picture with the best comment!!!  
@Yeekrfan2 said 
  No wonder our cutie Gookie is such a pro at stealing scenes & hearts,
  he not only read the script, he CHEW IT UP TOO!

lN0CbEo.jpg

@mdolphins‌ I know, I was smiling the whole time! I'm happy to see him smile again.

@booha I can survive with three whole eps of OH-OH! Lol.

@Yeekrfan2‌ Seems like Gookie is taking over this thread! Lol. Jin Hyuk now has a competitor for Ji Hyo's love!

Eng&Chi Sub【Preview (Epi 19) Emergency Couple 28/3】
English Translation from: DramaFire.comChinese Translation from: Hanmi.ccSubtitling: PolarisCat / Sina Weibo* Re-upload is prohibited. Re-post please credit.
http://youtu.be/3cB1PQuNJXY

Lol. I saw the spoilers and boy am I happy! Baby Gookie will have a cousin, now! Lol. I just hope that's not their reason to get back together.

I'm anxious to see how they did the deed and who started it! Lol.