Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@ell4u  

Yep I got one to tag alone with me. haha   Finally  lol :sweatingbullets:    nice to hearing from you /take care /enjoy :)

I know I still didn’t translate the previous video and now we have a new video which is the last segment about the first KFM.   Yeah I have had some difficulty with these videos but I will see what I can do with them.   This new video has a short letter written by JHssi which he wrote the day before.  Fortunately a dc fan wrote it in texts and posted it in case some didn’t hear it clearly.  So I translated it.   In this video after he read the letter, he talked about the time when he was shooting GFB.  We know it was an extremely difficult time for him on the professional and personal level and he  felt that if he couldn’t make it with GFB, he might have to quit an acting career.   During that time he said whenever he felt down he searched around the fan sites. He is a human being like the rest of us who needs cheer/encouragement in a down time.   At the time he didn’t have that many fan sites but he had some.   Even the DC site was formed about May/2013.

CJH “It’s still warm/warm. I wrote it yesterday”
As I’m trying to write a letter this way, I feel super awkward and I don’t remember how long ago I wrote a letter like this. 

I have so many things I wanted to talk about but I haven’t so I made this the moment to do it.     

I used to feel strange and awkward about the word, fan.  I don’t know how it happened but at some point it became familiar and it cheered me up whenever I thought about the fans who were watching for me somewhere.  I don’t know how sincere I sounded, and it might sound like a cliché expression.  However I really  feel thankful. 

I had a lot of moments when I wanted to quit and give up but  thanks to fans I came to realize that  my job too was important and it was my vocation.  After today, I will not have many opportunities to meet the fans officially like this until I complete military service so I want to take this opportunity  to say what I wanted to say.   I’m too,  very sincerely, very/very, really/really, wanted to meet.   I did my best to prepare a lot of things for this event and I hope you, fans, will like them. 

And please keep staying next to me.  I feel lonely easily.   

I wish everybody good health and happiness till we will meet again in an official setting.   

Lastly, this is from my true feeling.  I love you (sarang-habnida) :heart:

vIXz3Vt.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2

7 hours ago, booha said:

@ell4u  

Yep I got one to tag alone with me. haha   Finally  lol :sweatingbullets:    nice to hearing from you /take care /enjoy :)

I know I still didn’t translate the previous video and now we have a new video which is the last segment about the first KFM.   Yeah I have had some difficulty with these videos but I will see what I can do with them.   This new video has a short letter written by JHssi which he wrote the day before.  Fortunately a dc fan wrote it in texts and posted it in case some didn’t hear it clearly.  So I translated it.   In this video after he read the letter, he talked about the time when he was shooting GFB.  We know it was an extremely difficult time for him on the professional and personal level and he  felt that if he couldn’t make it with GFB, he might have to quit an acting career.   During that time he said whenever he felt down he searched around the fan sites. He is a human being like the rest of us who needs cheer/encouragement in a down time.   At the time he didn’t have that many fan sites but he had some.   Even the DC site was formed about May/2013.

CJH “It’s still warm/warm. I wrote it yesterday”
As I’m trying to write a letter this way, I feel super awkward and I don’t remember how long ago I wrote a letter like this. 

I have so many things I wanted to talk about but I haven’t so I made this the moment to do it.     

I used to feel strange and awkward about the word, fan.  I don’t know how it happened but at some point it became familiar and it cheered me up whenever I thought about the fans who were watching for me somewhere.  I don’t know how sincere I sounded, and it might sound like a cliché expression.  However I really  feel thankful. 

I had a lot of moments when I wanted to quit and give up but  thanks to fans I came to realize that  my job too was important and it was my vocation.  After today, I will not have many opportunities to meet the fans officially like this until I complete military service so I want to take this opportunity  to say what I wanted to say.   I’m too,  very sincerely, very/very, really/really, wanted to meet.   I did my best to prepare a lot of things for this event and I hope you, fans, will like them. 

And please keep staying next to me.  I feel lonely easily.   

I wish everybody good health and happiness till we will meet again in an official setting.   

Lastly, this is from my true feeling.  I love you (sarang-habnida) :heart:

cr to DC

Hi booha, hahaha - I'm here, dear! Thanks for sharing the picture & most of all the translations of what he said. How I missed him! I hope time flies so fast so he could come back. CJH has got a lot to offer. He's one of the best. Currently, he has plenty of extra time on his hands & I wish for his speedy recovery. I hope he'll take his time to rest & recover well - than rush into something that he might regret. I wish there is light at the end of the tunnel soon. I hope we could get to hear about him soon. :P

• Like 3

Hyukssi girls    Finally!!    Here is Hyuki IG picture.  I read in dc about this picture which is supposed to have his friend(yo…) and another person.  So I made a short scouting trip. The person (dc) said that she didn’t leave a comment in the IG because Hyuki might not be happy about it. 

So I’m just posting the link.  I’m very glad and relived to see he looks okay.  His face looks a bit thinner.   It’s about time he showed up.  Please don’t repost or  don’t leave any comment on this IG unless someone can check it out and be sure that it’s okay to repost or to comment.  I don’t like see this IG take down.   

Dinner with hyeong-deul #dinner #what to eat? #Hanwoori Korean Restaurant #noodle stew #always thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBWjadPmab_/?taken-by=ch_kjy

Hui1Jq7.gif

@willenette     haha   Thank you dear   As a matter of  fact  he made his first public appearance (15 hours ago)   I just found  this IG which has him.   It looks like CJH went out to dinner with his old friend and other person who took this selfie and posted on his IG.    The way he looks means that he must be recovering okay. 

bxmIe3z.jpg?1

cr to DC

• Like 3

7 hours ago, booha said:

Hyukssi girls    Finally!!    Here is Hyuki IG picture.  I read in dc about this picture which is supposed to have his friend(yo…) and another person.  So I made a short scouting trip. The person (dc) said that she didn’t leave a comment in the IG because Hyuki might not be happy about it. 

So I’m just posting the link.  I’m very glad and relived to see he looks okay.  His face looks a bit thinner but otherwise  he shows his usual expression.  It’s about time he showed up.  Please don’t repost or  don’t leave any comment on this IG unless someone can check it out and be sure that it’s okay to repost or to comment.  I don’t like see this IG take down.   

Dinner with hyeong-deul #dinner #what to eat? #Hanwoori Korean Restaurant #noodle stew #always thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBWjadPmab_/?taken-by=ch_kjy

Hui1Jq7.gif

@willenette     haha   Thank you dear   As a matter of  fact  he made his first public appearance (15 hours ago)   I just found  this IG which has him.   It looks like CJH went out to dinner with his old friend and other person who took this selfie and posted on his IG.    The way he looks means that he must be recovering okay. 

cr to DC

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this new picture. OMG - so NICE to see him for quite a long while..... Oh my eyes can't get enough of him. :P He looks fine. 

• Like 2

Hyuki girls   I just found that in the IG link which I posted today, there are two names (ch_kjy  & 한우리본점 )   한우리본점 is the name of that restaurant. So I clicked it which took me  into the restaurant IG which has the same IG photo. 

PS It’s kind of a peculiar place to find his picture, like hide and seek because in the second site people mostly posted the pictures of food.    It seems he has dark circles under his eyes as I look  more closely at the picture. TTT

Here is the restaurant link:  https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/262202973/    or 한우리본점

• Like 2

Guest chaybags55

Happy happy birthday to our beloved guy, Jinhyuk!! Wishing you all the best in life! We love you and patiently waiting for your return. Stay happy, strong and maintain good vibes always!! Mwaah mwaah mwaah!!

hello hyukie ladies!! Miss you all!!

53 minutes ago, chaybags55 said:

Happy happy birthday to our beloved guy, Jinhyuk!! Wishing you all the best in life! We love you and patiently waiting for your return. Stay happy, strong and maintain good vibes always!! Mwaah mwaah mwaah!!

hello hyukie ladies!!

Hello  I hope you saw my posting(last Thursday) about the photo of JHssi in this IG site.    Big hug to you :)

• Like 1

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:
(2/9/2016)
"진혁 오빠, 생일 축하합니다! Happy Birthday Oppa! 生日快樂啊Oppa!"

"The big day has come again! The fact that today is the birthday of our Jin-hyuk Oppa and also the second day of the Chinese New Year makes the day even more important.

The birthday messages we received earlier have already been passed on to Oppa through HK mama. We understand it's not a convenient time for Oppa, but we are sure our intentions and thoughts are well-received by him. On top of all this, CJH HK Fan Group sent him a small gift through his agency. We picked a bracelet with the design of an anchor ⚓ as a symbol of our strong support for him that will never falter. We also got him a hand-folded swan. The flowers on it were made by balloons. They all represent our love for our Jin-hyuk Oppa. Hope he likes the presents.

We wish Oppa a very happy birthday, good health, and all the happiness in the world!"

DKKAAlL.jpg

• Like 2

(CJHHKFG)
Facebook Fan Page:
(2/9/2016)

"Good evening! Have you all had a nice family dinner tonight?

Today is Jin-hyuk Oppa's birthday. We believe he had a good celebration with his parents and buddies. Regarding the birthday messages we collected earlier, Hong Kong mama made a video and sent it to him early this morning. Jin-hyuk Oppa replied saying that he was touched and very much appreciated all the fans' blessings and support.

As there are many fans' images in the videos, in order to respect all the fans' privacy, this video will not be shared openly. The video is exclusively for our Jin-hyuk Oppa! We seek your understanding.

Oppa, we miss you very much! Please recover quickly so we can see you again soon!"

l2Ps5C7.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, booha said:
(CJHHKFG)
Facebook Fan Page:
(2/9/2016)

"Good evening! Have you all had a nice family dinner tonight?

Today is Jin-hyuk Oppa's birthday. We believe he had a good celebration with his parents and buddies. Regarding the birthday messages we collected earlier, Hong Kong mama made a video and sent it to him early this morning. Jin-hyuk Oppa replied saying that he was touched and very much appreciated all the fans' blessings and support.

As there are many fans' images in the videos, in order to respect all the fans' privacy, this video will not be shared openly. The video is exclusively for our Jin-hyuk Oppa! We seek your understanding.

Oppa, we miss you very much! Please recover quickly so we can see you again soon!"

Hi booha, OMG - I forgot to visit this thread yesterday. Thanks for the reminder, dear that it was his special day yesterday. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! :heart:

It's better late than never - I hope CJH have a year without regrets............ :P

• Like 2