Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Choi Jin Hyuk bought pizza for everyone at the Emergency Couple filming site.

Currently acting as a medical intern on tvN’s Emergency Couple, Choi Jin Hyuk ordered pizzas on March 27 to surprise the drama cast and staff members with a special event.

Choi Jin Hyuk Buys Pizza for ‘Emergency Couple’ Cast and Staff Members

A staff member said, “As Emergency Couple is running towards the final episode, the cast and staff members have been filming through the night. As the lead actor who carries a lot of responsibility, Choi Jin Hyuk brought about a positive atmosphere by gifting the filming site with pizzas. The staff and cast members were able to continue filming after enjoying the surprise pizzas.”

Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency rep also told enews, “It was just a small gift from Choi Jin Hyuk. It was an event that he prepared in order to thank the staff and cast members who worked hard to allow him to receive lots of love as an actor. He will always work hard without forgetting his initial intentions.”

Photo credit: enews

I have a question guys! So I read that he's going to be joining a police force in place of his military service...what is that exactly. What does that mean? I mean from what I know in MS they can either join active duty or do public service. So what's this police force thingy??? Lol.

Guest mdolphins

Ihjj said: I have a question guys! So I read that he's going to be joining a police force in place of his military service...what is that exactly. What does that mean? I mean from what I know in MS they can either join active duty or do public service. So what's this police force thingy??? Lol.

@mdolphins

I don't know when he's going to enlist, but I'm just a little confused with the police force vs active duty thingy. If he's going to join the police force that means chances are he'll return all...hotter...correct? Lmao. That's all my pervie mind thinks of. Don't mind me.

@Yeekrfan2    So many fantastic postings!!   Nice to see his orange wardrobe again    haha     I feel like I’m seeing an old friend because that coat gave me so much fun at the time.

@Ihjj @mdolphins    Here is a bit of info about CJH”s enlistment you two talked about: “Choi Jin Hyuk was selected after auditions as part of the final group of candidates up to serve in the police corps as a conscripted policeman in the 47th Seoul Police Special Promotional Unit.” (It is from Forum news.)   This unit, I think, does some kind of community service or promotional things with plays.    It means he can continuously do acting while fulfilling his military duty. We might be hearing about his activity during the time.    But I read he might have to sign in between May and Aug. I hope it isn’t true.
Thank you for always visiting here and leaving sweet comments!! We have only one more week left for EC and sadly I’m still busy. Huhuu

BTW   Have you looked at the OHOH bedroom picture again?     I’m kind of curious because some fans mentioned about this one item with black stripes lying on the floor.     It was suggested that that item might belong to CM.

hyukhyuk girls   I got this from daum site and it looks like Gooki's parent wrote this which sounds very sweet the way it described about CJH(CM).    
http://cafe.daum.net/cuteth/gzP/3443?q=%DE%B3+&re=1
응급남녀 국이 권준영 오창민 최진혁 형아를 만난다 (3/30)
Gooki met CM-hyunga^^
Though everybody loves Gooki
He always washes his hands before he touches Gooki and gave Gooki popo (뽀뽀) and gave popo on Gooki’s hand too~~Sometimes he got lost a stethoscope to Gooki as he held him up.
He came to the waiting room to play^^
He peeled tangerines for MiJo and he has been so good and he would be remembered for a long time.
Always thankful
CM-hyunga smells like flowers whenever he is close.
Whether it is from a soap scent or perfume but it is light and soft~~♡♡♡
It is so well matched with the song.
Wish him many good things.
2pgyncZ.jpg

Y6qBJIC.jpg

• Thanks 1

@booha Thanks for the info! I guess that means he's not really doing boot camp style stuff then, huh? Lol. Promotional activities is fine by me though because that means he'll still be in touch with fans! Awe...he's going to be enlisted soon. I'm sad.

I know, one more week left. I don't know what I'm going to do. How am I going to feed my Jin Hyuk hunger!

Btw. I absolutely love that pic you posted. He some how looks so hot looking back like that. Lol. I'm reminded of that scene in Heirs when Hyun Joo cooked him porridge, but he took off to dress, and looked back after he heard the door shut...he was seriously dreamy at that moment.