Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@Mishiellie  Don't worry  I found a video and your gifs  and @anannanann's screen caps.  I'm going to post them.  Happy a good vacation!!!

한밤의 TV연예 (9/4 2013)

(CJH part starts from 1:09 and a few seconds of ending is chopped off. So I'm posting the second one to see its ending. a bit confusing & no Eng sub)

Thank you    @Mishiellie said:    alright guyssss
GIF SPAM TIMEEE
From Choi Jin Hyuk SBS Hanbam TV  

The Cuteness:

image      image

"And get your tissues ready..... because here comes our HOTTIE"

image      image

image     image

image      image

You guys know who Jin Hyuk remind me of? Lee Byung Hun. They have that deep voice, the masculine appeal, the hot bod. Even though they aren't flower boys/handsome -looking they are talented and exude sexiness! Lol

Guest mdolphins

Seriously, EC needs to start showing off more of his insane hotness. They keep covering him up all the time, I hope we get to see some of him in the flashback shower scene coming up. I find him as an actor and a person to be utterly fascinating. He has a quality that I don't often see in actors, his face is just so expressive and it seems like he can play just about any part or emotion. He is the real deal, I hope he gets more lead roles before he has to enter military service.

Looking at the photos above, I just have to say, how in the hell can someone be so cute and hot at the same time? I didn't think it was possible, I guess he proved me wrong. *Fanning myself weakly*

Guest Joon J. Lee

He did have small scale fan meets in the past arranged by The Bliss, his then official fan club, but this is his first official fan meeting. Yeekrfan2 said: Ihjj said: Wait...Jin Hyuk's been in the industry for 7 years and never had a fanmeeting? So this fan meeting you guys are referring to is his very first one?? Awe....it's going to be very special.

mdolphins said:

Seriously, EC needs to start showing off more of his insane hotness. They keep covering him up all the time, I hope we get to see some of him in the flashback shower scene coming up. I find him as an actor and a person to be utterly fascinating. He has a quality that I don't often see in actors, his face is just so expressive and it seems like he can play just about any part or emotion. He is the real deal, I hope he gets more lead roles before he has to enter military service.

Looking at the photos above, I just have to say, how in the hell can someone be so cute and hot at the same time? I didn't think it was possible, I guess he proved me wrong. *Fanning myself weakly*

mdolphins said:

THANKS @booha for sharing those CUTE & HOT gifs of his again...never tired of his awesomeness!  ;) As for Captain AM you can skip it, it's only for the boys!!

Ready for some melted icy Kim Won!
Funnily hot & cute Wonnie?!  ;))

90f97efbb2fb431666c21c6122a4462308f7d364
6e69d7039245d68876fed4bfa6c27d1ed31b2445
a56e7a3d269759ee3a1606d0b0fb43166c22dfff
90f97efbb2fb43169d80217122a4462308f7d3b7
2a420c7f9e2f0708c4f94c1beb24b899a801f246

Here's the ep 19 text preview:
Rough translation of Episode 19 Written Preview (Thank you @Tangera )

19회 미리보기 New

방송일 : 2014-03-29

진희는 자신이 만든 쿠키 안에 메모를 넣어 창민에게 마지막 메시지를 전한다.  오늘따라 응급실에는 난감한 환자들이 몰리고  국천수와 심지혜는 급성 후두개염 환자를 살려내지만 착잡한 기분이 든다.  창민은 퇴근길에 갑자기 다른 모습으로 나타난 진희를 보고 의아해하고  심지혜는 술에 취한 국천수를 편히 쉬게 해준다.  창민과 진희는 엉겁결에 신혼부부 같은 한 때를 보내고  다음날, 뜻밖의 사건에 경악하게 되는데....

Jinhee places a memo with her last message to Changmin inside a cookie she made.
Today as usual, many difficult patients (could also be embarrassing...I am thinking the cameos by Narsha and Kim Kang Hyun?) are admitted to the ER.
Gook Chunsoo and Shim Jihye saved a patient with acute epiglottitis but have complicated/mixed feelings about it.
Changmin, while on his way home, thought it was strange when Jinhee suddenly appeared with a different look.
Shim Jihye allowed drunk Gook Chunsoo to rest comfortably.
Changmin and Jinhee ended up (due to some unexpected event) spending some time like newlyweds and on the next day, were astonished at an unexpected incident/event...

Episode 19 Video Preview Translation  (Thank you @Tangera & @ParkH)

Tangera

0:02 (Ahreum - really not sure if this is what she said, sorry!) It's like if (you/I) hold on to (him/her), you would begin to like (him/her), am I right.

0:04 (Patient) What are you?!

0:06 (Changmin) I am this woman's (possibly referring to Ah-reum 'cos the patient was being unreasonable to her) husband.

0:09 (Jinhee trying out seductive poses lol) Like this~

0:14 (Dr. Shim, either to Chief or Jinhee?) (You are/She is) the person who makes Chief Gook's heart flutter/shake, (aren't you/isn't she).

0:15 (Jinhee greeting Chief and Dr. Shim) Hello.

0:20 (Dr. Shim to Chief) If you like Oh Jinhee, you should hold on to her!

0:23 (Jinhee to Changmin) Just for today, give me your time.

0:25 (Jinhee) Jinae just left Gookie (around with you)?!

0:28 (Changmin, seemingly helpless with Baby Gook) Jinhee-ya~

ParkH

[0:02]: HAR: You're like this because you're afraid that you might only like her more, right...[0:04]: Patient: What's with you?![0:05]: Changmin: I'm her husband.[0:09]: Jinhee: Like this...[0:12]: Prof Shim: You're the one who moved Chief Gook's heart.[0:14]: Jinhee: Hello...[0:20]: Prof Shim: If you like Oh Jinhee, just grab her.[0:23]: Jinhee: Give some of your time to me, just for today.[0:25]: Jinhee: Jinae gave Gookie to you and left?![0:27]: Changmin: Jinhee-ah...