Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

booha said:  @PolarisCat   Many thanks to you!!
Eng&Chi Sub【Should I Say My Love To Her Again 可以再說我愛你嗎 (Choi Jin-hyuk 崔振赫) Emergency Couple Epi14 Vocal】English Translation: sukikpoplyricsChinese Translation Ref.: KJMUND & TudouSubtitling & Production: PolarisCat * Re-upload is prohibited in all sites* Repost please give credit to PolarisCat / Youtube

@Yeekrfan2‌

Awe, he must be so excited. Man I wish I was in Korea, so I could attend all these fan meetings! Lol.

Omg, Kim Won was the hottest thing in Heirs. He's a CEO, he's tall, hunky, manly, has a deep voice...can't get any hotter. Lol. Maybe because he's the only older character of the heirs bunch, but either way I still love him for being him, well his character "him" lol. I read an article about Jin Hyuk's feelings about Heirs and I agree with him that the writers should've delved more into his character and his character's relationships with his bro and gf. It's a pity that Won didn't get enough screen time, even though at the end, the theme of the drama applied to him directly, "He who wears the crown, bears the crown." Like wtf? Why make Won the one who bears the crown when he didn't even have enough screen time?! Won was such a wasted character. Shake my head. Even though he didn't get enough screen time, I really felt for him. I don't like the actress that plays Hyun Joo, but I felt for her character too. I sobbed my butt off after the series ended. Actually, I didn't even complete it, lol. I finished after watching poor Won sob in his office. Now I'm obsessed with Lena Park's "My Wish." That song fits their story and just pinches my heart.

Here I am again !

Thanks for the welcome.

It's such a shame there's no MDtF thread here cos this drama deserves its own thread .. there's so much we can share.  The plot grabs your attention from the first and there's not much boring episodes, even the subplots are well scripted.  Anyone upto it to start the drama thread .. please ?

In the meantime back to our man .. so glad he's so busy these days .. job after job.  Work must have flooded in after GFB.  His smiles used to be a bit stiff as if he didn't smile much,  but he's looking more relaxed and smiling so happily and naturally these days.

I read that the HEIRS scriptwriter was very keen to sign him on after his excellent performance in GFB so let's hope they changed the script and will give his Kim Won character just as much emphasis as Kim Tan.  Maybe we might just be surprised by unexpected events like in Beautiful Days when the Min Chul elder brother character played by Lee Byung Hun became the main lead after netizens clamoured for him to win the Yeon Soo characted played by Choi Ji Woo, and all due to fine acting and sizzling chemistry between LBH and CJW.

October's not so far away now .. now that we've had the 1st scrip reading.  YAY !

Lol. I'm going back to read this thread. This one caught my attention.

So in Beautiful Days LBH's character was suppose to be the second lead??? See, I thought so! I love BH, but watching that drama he really did give me the second lead vibe. Anyway, oh well.

K, enough of that. Reading what you guys said about MDTF, I'm going to try to find it with subs and watch it!

Ihjj said:

Here I am again !

Thanks for the welcome.

It's such a shame there's no MDtF thread here cos this drama deserves its own thread .. there's so much we can share.  The plot grabs your attention from the first and there's not much boring episodes, even the subplots are well scripted.  Anyone upto it to start the drama thread .. please ?

In the meantime back to our man .. so glad he's so busy these days .. job after job.  Work must have flooded in after GFB.  His smiles used to be a bit stiff as if he didn't smile much,  but he's looking more relaxed and smiling so happily and naturally these days.

I read that the HEIRS scriptwriter was very keen to sign him on after his excellent performance in GFB so let's hope they changed the script and will give his Kim Won character just as much emphasis as Kim Tan.  Maybe we might just be surprised by unexpected events like in Beautiful Days when the Min Chul elder brother character played by Lee Byung Hun became the main lead after netizens clamoured for him to win the Yeon Soo characted played by Choi Ji Woo, and all due to fine acting and sizzling chemistry between LBH and CJW.

October's not so far away now .. now that we've had the 1st scrip reading.  YAY !

@booha Yes I can see that you are quite busy lately, I have yet to watch Ep 16 caused it's so sad and they've make HyukHyuk cried so much, his intense heart wrenching scenes always *kill* me... where is the COMEDY?!! :((

Recording for "Scent of a Flower" OST

Credit peacefulblank

tumblr_n2sstr0CqR1sjdmxvo2_250.giftumblr_n2sstr0CqR1sjdmxvo1_250.gifSingingtumblr_n2sstr0CqR1sjdmxvo3_250.giftumblr_n2sstr0CqR1sjdmxvo4_250.giftumblr_n2sstr0CqR1sjdmxvo5_250.giftumblr_n2sstr0CqR1sjdmxvo6_250.gif

I hope JH realizes soon that her heart yarns to be back with CM...not because of circumstances, but because she truly still wants to be with him. If she didn't love him still why didn't she just move in with sometime else? For the past 6 years she stayed single..

@Ihjj    Don't worry about OCM. It looks like there will be a love track between OHOH unless this article I'm posting turns out to be wrong.  It definitely is time for ER rom-com. 

ERMW: It seems perhaps the writer scrapped off the idea of ‘his dad killed her dad’ and instead, from some articles I read, his dad became the good guy who helped JH right after the divorce with encouragement and financial help like paying her tuition, Last night I read one article which indicated that CM would try again for JH after all as his dad encouraged him to do it.
(translation) (3/22)

'응급남녀', 최진혁 아버지 죽음...러브라인-고부관계 새 국면

ERMW would move into a new phase after Tae Suk’s death: The change in the relationship between OH and OH, OJH and her MIL.

CM meditates on what his father said to him before his death and decides to try improving his relationship with JH one more time. Previously CM felt hurt remembering JH’s plea ‘Please don’t come near me.’ His serenade, ‘Should I Say My Love To Her Again ‘ for her couldn’t be enough to persuade her mind.
When CM was ready to give up on JH, Tae Suk advised him to do otherwise and CM decides to try one more blaze to regain the love. Tae Suk said, ‘You look good when you are with JH. Can you two start again? You shouldn’t think like, if JH like someone you should let her go. I don’t believe that one should let that person go because of love.’ So CM plans one more time to burn the fire seed of love.
(PS Could it mean there will be a lot of CM singing, dancing, pleading and prying with the mixture of mature/immature, or the mixture of immature/mature acts??? )
68418543_59_20140322125002.jpg
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000060802