Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

@booha thx dear chingoo for refreshing my memory re LTM those scenes came back and glad u found the epis! one of these days i'll try to re-watch my dvd! i hvnt watched fr viki for a while now bc of many ads n bc i nvr signed up for the viki plus etc so i tend to watch more fr kissasian, newasian, dramacool if not YT! those blossoms are just so beautiful!

i agree CJH seems to hv put on a little weight? woah that dish made me hungry! LOL

@willenette seeing kdramas with scenes of SK winter really spoke volumes! even my Korean friend tells me to go during spring/summer of even autumn where it's not cold unlike the winter months! however in kdramas once they see first day of snow they seem very happy did you guys notice? hahaha i've experienced winter months in canada and the very first snow i experienced was thrilling too but after a while it can be somewhat of a nuisance esp walking on the streets and tolerating the slush! LOL

• Like 1

14 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

@booha is there any new event or fanmeeting of choi Jin hyuk oppa....?

Oh yes today Jin Hyukssi had a Japanese fan meeting.   Oh well I read before that these Japanese fans were so polite that it was like a classroom session which is opposite from US where everybody screams and shouts.   haha  I’m sure there will be more pictures & videos from the event later. 

** According to the article there are two FMs in this venue.  11/4 is for CJH and 11/5, Park Sin Hye ((It says PSH has been carrying on the Asia FM tour and Japan FM would be her last))

pLr31Pn.jpg

http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=20171103MW160420128915

CJH’s IG about Japan FM
"Thank you so much today. It was a very enjoyable and meaningful day. Thank you for spending your precious time!  Today the fan meeting took place twice and I appreciated sincerely  knowing that both events were completely filled.!  Let’s us meet again~"

• Thanks 2

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group added 7 new photos.

【2017.11.04 ★ 崔振赫日本粉絲見面會現場更新】
【2017.11.04 ★ Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Fan Meeting Update】

《崔振赫 Fan Meeting 2017~Memory of the tunnel~》
終於等到了今天振赫oppa 歸後的第1個粉絲見面會了
飯團成員除了遠赴日本東京見證這喜悅外,還特意為振赫送上祝賀花籃,祝願見面會大成功!
 Finally it’s the day of Jin-hyuk’s first fan meeting since his comeback.
We have sent a flower arrangement , wishing his fan meeting is a big success.

ZiIofnU.jpg

Spoiler

mWEMPCm.jpg  Mrn20XC.jpg

qDUnDAG.jpg  87PaQON.jpg

fpN6tlp.jpg

hm21euo.jpg

• Like 1

CJH says he is coming back with a drama early next year.  :lol::lol:

CJH,  showed off his singing ability in Japan fan meeting …  “1500 cheers”

Gtree agency said 11/6  that CJH’s fan meeting in Japan was successfully completed with cheering from over 1,500 audience members.

The agency revealed it held two fan meetings at Yamano Hall in Tokyo, Japan on 11/4, “The tickets for both events were completely sold out and a total of 1,500 people participated.”  

According to Gtree agency, “CJH has around 1200 members in Japan’s official fan club, and we set the event size accordingly but we received a flood of inquiries from fans that could not get tickets.” “ We plan to increase the size of the next fan meeting” the agency added.  

CJH showed off his singing ability with various  songs in this fan meeting.   He opened the stage with ‘The Nuts’( 사랑의 바보) and presented more with ‘A Daily Song’ (매일 듣는 노래), ‘Amazing You’ (그대라는 사치), ‘Rainy Blue’ (레이니 블루) and ‘Best Wish To You’ (잘있나요).    

He also talked with his fans  about drama stories, looking at drama scenes such as ‘Heirs’, ‘Gu Family Book’, Emergency Couple’.

CJH asked, “Because thankfully ‘Tunnel’ was well received,  I am able to come and say hello.   I’m planning to return with a drama early next year so please wait for me.”

6e300hp.jpg

3D2PW0R.jpg

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr

• Like 1

On 11/4/2017 at 1:49 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@booha thx dear chingoo for refreshing my memory re LTM those scenes came back and glad u found the epis! one of these days i'll try to re-watch my dvd! i hvnt watched fr viki for a while now bc of many ads n bc i nvr signed up for the viki plus etc so i tend to watch more fr kissasian, newasian, dramacool if not YT! those blossoms are just so beautiful!

i agree CJH seems to hv put on a little weight? woah that dish made me hungry! LOL

@willenette seeing kdramas with scenes of SK winter really spoke volumes! even my Korean friend tells me to go during spring/summer of even autumn where it's not cold unlike the winter months! however in kdramas once they see first day of snow they seem very happy did you guys notice? hahaha i've experienced winter months in canada and the very first snow i experienced was thrilling too but after a while it can be somewhat of a nuisance esp walking on the streets and tolerating the slush! LOL

Hi hibiscus, in Korea there's a saying that if you confess to someone or being with someone during the first snowfall, you guys will stay together for a long time. What about you booha, have you ever been in the snow? I've seen snow falling from the sky only in Korea. So adorable & awesome..... I remember, the snow always feels magical, like as if being in another dimension; being very cold but with a happy feeling, seeing soft cold white dots  melting in your hands...  or seeing something like small white cotton floating everywhere.. :tongue:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, in Korea there's a saying that if you confess to someone or being with someone during the first snowfall, you guys will stay together for a long time. What about you booha, have you ever been in the snow? I've seen snow falling from the sky only in Korea. So adorable & awesome..... I remember, the snow always feels magical, like as if being in another dimension; being very cold but with a happy feeling, seeing soft cold white dots  melting in your hands...  or seeing something like small white cotton floating everywhere.. :tongue:

@willenette sorry for late reply i got bz chingoos...that's what i thought when i see some scenes in kdramas sometimes they even kiss if am not mistaken hahaha! i've experienced snow when i visited relatives in ontario canada years ago and it was actually exciting esp when it's first snow of the year! however my relatives tell me that after a while you get tired of it simply bec of the inconvenience in terms of slush, black ice once it settled on the ground for a while of course :)! yes it was quite adorable and you can just imagine it's like those we see on Christmas cards! i think @booha if she's now in Chicago that for sure you'll have some snow :) I think i'd love to experience snow in SK hahaha, their country is so beautiful i believe in all 4 seasons, they're actually blessed to be able to have 4 seasons like Japan! i luv to see the seaside where in some outskirts they even hang those huge size or giant squids! hahaha luv luv to experience that but of course not in the winter time, maybe one spring or summer!

• Like 2

@booha woah thx for sharing those cute photos of him in Japan! he's really good in singing too! lots of fans, good for him! when are we gg to see another proj from him? :) mind you guys he looks well-rested and we want him to have that brk anyway after his strenuous filming of Tunnel!

• Like 1

@willenette  @hibiscus23

Please do remember CJH said he would be back with a new drama early next year.  Hopefully  very  very early.  Is it possible he already had his new project? :rolleyes:

Who can resist  such a perfect snow fall which starts with one snow flake here and there and then slowly multiply in mass silently under calm, still air.  They muffle out all the noise.  So blissful to walk around aimlessly  whahaha    Once we lived in a town up north where winter was long and bitter but after a big snow storm, we had many fun times roaming around and building  massive snow figures in the wooded park.  Whenever a cold temperature  froze air dust and pollutant outside, I saw everything turn crystal clear and the world turned into a winter wonderland.  
It’s hard for me to imagine living any place without 4 seasons.  Each season has own temperament  and there is something exciting to see the changing of each season.    
 I don’t know whether you two heard of powder snow in Colorado. It’s dry and fluffy.  It’s the most pleasurable snow to ski on.   My bother in law and his family live in Colorado so we used to ski there.  In Midwest we have wet snow which turns a ski slope very bumpy and icy.  I’m not a good skier so skiing here is hellishly scary for me.  haha  

fan still in love :wub::wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbLObW0B17g/?taken-by=kunchan0209

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbL9UTbBbcW/?taken-by=kunchan0209

• Like 1

@booha and @willenette snow cld be v fascinating indeed! seems like the 3 of us got to feel and experienced snow! i nvr knew how to ski :( but seeing ppl having fun doing that made me wanna try it too! :) colorado usually are abundant with that n v popular for skiers right? Look how beautiful this photo is from South Korea snow :)

south+korea-winter-road.jpgSnow-in-Steamboat-OutThere-Colorado.jpg

this one from Colorado snow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha and @willenette snow cld be v fascinating indeed! seems like the 3 of us got to feel and experienced snow! i nvr knew how to ski :( but seeing ppl having fun doing that made me wanna try it too! :) colorado usually are abundant with that n v popular for skiers right? Look how beautiful this photo is from South Korea snow :)

this one from Colorado snow

hibiscus, IDK how to ski, too..... It seems so much fun doing this. :tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette  @hibiscus23

Please do remember CJH said he would be back with a new drama early next year.  Hopefully  very  very early.  Is it possible he already had his new project? :rolleyes:

Who can resist  such a perfect snow fall which starts with one snow flake here and there and then slowly multiply in mass silently under calm, still air.  They muffle out all the noise.  So blissful to walk around aimlessly  whahaha    Once we lived in a town up north where winter was long and bitter but after a big snow storm, we had many fun times roaming around and building  massive snow figures in the wooded park.  Whenever a cold temperature  froze air dust and pollutant outside, I saw everything turn crystal clear and the world turned into a winter wonderland.  
It’s hard for me to imagine living any place without 4 seasons.  Each season has own temperament  and there is something exciting to see the changing of each season.    
 I don’t know whether you two heard of powder snow in Colorado. It’s dry and fluffy.  It’s the most pleasurable snow to ski on.   My bother in law and his family live in Colorado so we used to ski there.  In Midwest we have wet snow which turns a ski slope very bumpy and icy.  I’m not a good skier so skiing here is hellishly scary for me.  haha  

fan still in love :wub::wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbLObW0B17g/?taken-by=kunchan0209

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbL9UTbBbcW/?taken-by=kunchan0209

Hi booha, ohhh..........did he? Thanks for sharing this. Or maybe I missed that. Anyway, we could get some news about it once there's upcoming project for him. :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@booha@willenette i dunno if i had mentioned this to you both but i really apprec knowing you both here and thanks to you guys and CJH for w/o him i wldn't hv a chance to meet very nice chingoos lilke you who were very accommodating since Day One that i've graced this thread of his! :heart:

anyway, yeah let's hope we'll see him again soon! don't you luv his charming smiles? tumblr_mn6fjr5Xli1rvgn4zo2_400.gif

this wld be one of my fave sageuk dramas Gu Family, usually i stay away from this type of dramas but this was really good & i got hooked :)

3ac94972dbc711abaa3a19824e864f58237c9e49

tumblr_mlj8kefxKl1rvgn4zo3_500.gif

isn't he cute? :heart:

10 hours ago, willenette said:

hibiscus, IDK how to ski, too..... It seems so much fun doing this. :tongue:

willenette gr8 then u can enjoy your winter weeks in SK! i'm sure it's fun!

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

guys look at this vid

@willenette i'm sure both of us have seen the Blue House and it was a great experience albeit when we went for the tour at that time we missed the sched therefore we were only allowed outside! :( but still it was nice to see where the SK pres lives!

Hi hibiscus, ye, it's because it's located at the heart of Seoul..... It's lovely, right? It's a complex of buildings, built largely in the traditional K-architectural style with some modern elements. I love the curve shape of the main office roofs, which are elegantly built. In Korea, they call this "Cheongwadae".  It's covered with Korean style blue tiles from which "Cheongwadae" or "Blue House" takes its name. Public admission to Cheongwadae was permitted only recently. Taking a tour of this place is free but be prepared to make reservations at least three weeks in advance as tours can fill quickly. There are no tours on Mondays, Sundays and holidays. I'm sure you know this that to be admitted to the tour, you have to bring along the print out of your confirmation number and your passport. Without your passport, you may be denied admission to the tour. Have you taken some pictures? Photos of the place are only allowed at certain points on the tour. :tongue:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha@willenette i dunno if i had mentioned this to you both but i really apprec knowing you both here and thanks to you guys and CJH for w/o him i wldn't hv a chance to meet very nice chingoos lilke you who were very accommodating since Day One that i've graced this thread of his! :heart:

anyway, yeah let's hope we'll see him again soon! don't you luv his charming smiles?

this wld be one of my fave sageuk dramas Gu Family, usually i stay away from this type of dramas but this was really good & i got hooked :)

isn't he cute? :heart:

willenette gr8 then u can enjoy your winter weeks in SK! i'm sure it's fun!

hibiscus, thanks for sharing these NICE gifs.....He's cute indeed! Sigh...........that I wasn't able to watch this drama. :tongue:

• Like 1