Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Guest lifein

hi guys, please check DC inside. there are some his photos and video in PKL show. sorry I can't upload it to this forum. I don't know how to do it. kekekekeke.. ^:)^ ;))

@PolarisCat, thank you!   I had tuned in earlier to watch JH Oppa over Youtube as I logged into fb.

Haha!  I think I had watched him sing 'Glass of Soju' 10 tens over now.  Oppa is just amazing! 

I know that he had been waiting to sing himself happy!!   ;)) And I am happy he's finally able to belt out that lovely song!  It brought tears to my eyes, simply because it reminds me of us saying "Goodbye" to our dear man!  And OMG!  His lovely deep deep voice!!  ....despite the bad cold he's having right now   8->   ;;)

Omg!  I am swooning over him again!  @-)

Choi Jin Hyuk was Jealous of Lee Sun Gyun Acting Opposite Kong Hyo Jin in ‘Pasta’

Choi Jin Hyuk brought up Kong Hyo Jin on broadcast.

During the March 10 broadcast of MBC FM4U’s 2’O Clock Date, Choi Jin Hyuk said, “I would like to film a romantic comedy with Kong Hyo Jin.”

Imagining how he would change after the army, Choi Jin Hyuk said, “Like

what Jang Hyuk said, I can learn many things and be given some time to

reflect upon myself as an actor. I think I will be able to return after

maturing in many ways. I don’t have a lot of time to reflect upon myself

during promotions, carrying out many schedules, so I believe that I’ll

be able to think about many things during my time at the army.”

“I would like to make my comeback through a romantic comedy,” said Choi Jin Hyuk.

Choi Jin Hyuk was Jealous of Lee Sun Gyun Acting Opposite Kong Hyo Jin in ‘Pasta’

About a possible lead actress he′d like to work with, he said, “There are many good actresses. I filmed a drama called Pasta with Kong Hyo Jin sunbaenim in the past and I thought, ‘I wish I was Lee Sun Gyun.’”

Choi Jin Hyuk said, “Kong Hyo Jin’s acting is really lovely and I think

she is really good at taking in the opposite actor. She looks like she’d

take anything. Plus, all the actors that acted opposite her became

successful. So I’d like to work with her at least once.”

Meanwhile, Choi Jin Hyuk will be enslisting in the army on March 31.

Photo credit: MBC / enews

Choi Jin Hyuk Hopes EXID Will Visit When He′s in the Army

Preparing to enlist, Choi Jin Hyuk brought EXID into the conversation.

On March 10, Choi Jin Hyuk apepared as a guest on MBC FM4U′s Two O′clock Date, where he quickly answered questions from listeners.

When asked about dating older

women, he replied, "If our thoughts don′t have a huge gap, older women

are okay." About enlisting in the army at an older age, he answered,

"It′s not a tad bit late; it′s a really late enlistement. My worry is

that the people there already will get uncomfortable. Imagine how

uncomfortable it would be."

A listener asked if there was a girl group that he would want visiting

him in the army, Choi Ji Hyuk answered EXID without hestitation. He then

sang a part of UP&DOWN with DJ Park Kyung Lim.

Choi Jin Hyuk will be enlisting on March 31. 

Photo Credit: MBC / enews

Choi Jin Hyuk Makes Last Broadcast Appearance on Radio Before Enlisting in Army

Choi Jin Hyuk made a final broadcast appearance prior to enlisting in the army.

Choi Jin Hyuk appeared on the March 10 broadcast of MBC FM4U’s 2’O Clock Date and said, “This is the last broadcast appearance I will make before I join the army.”

Introducing Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Kyung Lim said, “The article already

came out saying that you will be sharing your thoughts on enlisting in

the army here,” to which Choi Jin Hyuk said, “Did the article get

released from here? I think that’s what happened.”

Choi Jin Hyuk said, “I don’t know how long it has been since I last appeared on 2’O Clock Date.

I’m honored to be greeting you again after a long time. This is my last

official schedule before I enter the army. I’m really glad that I could

meet you before I join the army.”

He then added, “In terms of my unofficial schedules, I have plans for drinking, coffee and dinner.”

Meanwhile, Choi Jin Hyuk will be entering the army on March 31.

Choi Jin Hyuk Sends Message to JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and SUJU’s Sungmin on Entering Army

Choi Jin Hyuk sent a message of encouragement to Sungmin and Kim Jae Joong.

Choi Jin Hyuk appeared on the March 10 broadcast of MBC FM4U’s 2’O Clock.

About enlisting in the army on the same day as JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and

Super Junior’s Sungmin, who were also born in 1986, Choi Jin Hyuk said,

“I’m personally not acquainted with them.”

Then Park Kyung Lim asked, “But since this is also a tie why don’t you send them a message?”

Choi Jin Hyuk said, “From what I know,

we’ll be entering the army at different locations. Although we won′t be

able to see each other, I’ll know that we’re all working hard and I

believe that you guys will do well in the army before returning.”

Choi Jin Hyuk also shared, “Jang Hyuk sunbae advised me, ‘Since the army

is also a place where people live, learn many things before you come

back.’”

Meanwhile, Choi Jin Hyuk will be enlisting in the army on March 31.

@willenette  Thank you chingu   I'm glad to see many translations.  Maybe I can hope for the entire translation of the show someday. 

I translated this MBC article which is  similar to ones posted by @willenette except the one about dancing in the shower.

It has two video clips. One shows his singing.  Afterwards he coughed and his voice seemed rough.  The second video clip(short) has a funny part (about dancing in the shower with Uptown Funk/Bruno Mars??? ). I will try to translate it later.  This radio talk show was conducted on the ground level with windows which people can look into.   CJH said his favor colors were black and white. Here he wore black outfits

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/121262

(translation)

CJH with enlistment ahead, (Two o’clock Date ) ‘happy departure’!

“This is my last schedule.”

Preparing to become ‘real men’ CJH came ahead of his enlistment to fulfill military duty.

In Sangam MBC Garden studio 3/10(Tues), MBC FM4U (Two o’clock date, Park Kyung Lim) progressed with CJH as he made an appearance on the reserved guest seat.

Despite having a sore throat from a cold, CJH carried a witty conversation and showed a great singing ability so that during a live broadcasting he proved his popularity as the portal for real time queries about him rose.

“Who’s this man? A live airing with an unforeseen side of CJH

DbPocQb.jpg

Q. There was the news article about which Super Junior Seong Min, JYJ Kim Jae Joong and some other popular stars would be joining in enlistment together with CJH.  A word to them?

A. “(Actually we aren’t acquainted) I don’t know whether they could hear but I think I know the feeling of suffering in a cold snap during the spring.  Even though they will not be seen by the public, I believe they will work hard at military duty. Fighting!”

uqv9GDq.jpg

[Event ~!] How about the song, 'Lim Chang-jung a glass of soju’ which he sang?

DJ PKL: Oh! Today’s CJH has a bad cold. Still he sang passionately to keep his promise with the fans! (Even if he wants to take it back it’s useless, since the news articles came out already!)

Of course his singing level is high up. His husky voice from the cold is attractive too.

mg7p1AE.jpg

Q. After returning from MS, what kind of genre would you be interested and who is the actress you would like to work with?

A. “I would be interested in rom-com. About the counterpart, Gong Hyo Jin sunbaenim. During Pasta shooting, I said ‘ I wish I were Seon Gyun hyung’ because I was envious of him.”

Q, What is the reason?

A. “she is very perceptive with her partner. In addition, all of the actors who worked with Gong Hyo Jin sunbae became successful right? It would be fun.”

3j29cix.jpg

[Preference shot] Let’s understand CJH!

Q. Recommend songs you are infatuated with?

A. Mark Daniel Ronson, Uptown Funk (Feat, Bruno Mars). Sometimes I turn it on during the shower and dance.

DJ PKL : What ~ Indeed ‘the power of imagination(?) needs for the moment! (( I’m not clear what she points about. She means dance in the shower?? Or else??))

Q. What is the ‘bias/misconception against CJH’ people have?

A. People think I’m a serious/weighty person (too respectable/well mannered/reserved). If I don’t have a smile on my face, sometimes people would think I’m angry (But I’m not sort of person~)

Q. Which girl group would you like to have visit you?

A. EXID. Up and Down wiwi Under ~ ♪

To DJ PKL’s playful moments, , CJH added in a solemn voice, ‘After it ends, don’t leave!’

So what happened to the two after the radio talk show ended?

S02jTNX.jpg

“Commemorative photo shoot of ~ (Friendly ending)”

Meanwhile, the live act from Stars brimming over with delightful conversation and talent could be seen in MBC FM4U (Two o’clock date PKL) which broadcasts at 2pm each day..

Edited by booha

Guest vforvintagevera

awww thanks for posting and keeping us updated girls! I've been lurking because I've been super busy, but I usually keep an eye out for CJH related news on twitter. If CJH really did open an instagram account, goodie! I hope it's Donghae who recommended him to play with the app. As for him hoping to act with Gong Hyo Jin, YES. She's a fabulously talented actress and they'd look great together on screen, I always thought so in Pasta. If only CJH wasn't enlisting, I was really hoping that he'd be in the Fated to Love You remake. He'd make a perfect Li Da Ren. But that current casting for the remake's already effed, so I'm not really looking forward to it anymore. Can't wait to see him on Pop Idols of Asia. Weeping that his enlistment date is getting closer and that his radio appearance was his last broadcast appearance. NOOOO. 

@willenette  Thank you chingu   I'm glad to see many translations.  Maybe I can hope for the entire translation of the show someday. 

I translated this MBC article which is  similar to ones posted by @willenette except the one about dancing in the shower.

It has two video clips. One shows his singing.  Afterwards he coughed and his voice seemed rough.  The second video clip(short) has a funny part (about dancing in the shower with Uptown Funk/Bruno Mars??? ). I will try to translate it later.  This radio talk show was conducted on the ground level with windows which people can look into.   CJH said his favor colors were black and white. Here he wore black outfits

(translation)

CJH with enlistment ahead, (Two o’clock Date ) ‘happy departure’!

“This is my last schedule.”

Preparing to become ‘real men’ CJH came ahead of his enlistment to fulfill military duty.

In Sangam MBC Garden studio 3/10(Tues), MBC FM4U (Two o’clock date, Park Kyung Lim) progressed with CJH as he made an appearance on the reserved guest seat.

Despite having a sore throat from a cold, CJH carried a witty conversation and showed a great singing ability so that during a live broadcasting he proved his popularity as the portal for real time queries about him rose.

“Who’s this man? A live airing with an unforeseen side of CJH

o1kLnFJ.jpg

Q. There was the news article about which Super Junior Seong Min, JYJ Kim Jae Joong and some other popular stars would be joining in enlistment together with CJH.  A word to them?

A. “(Actually we aren’t acquainted) I don’t know whether they could hear but I think I know the feeling of suffering in a cold snap during the spring.  Even though they will not be seen by the public, I believe they will work hard at military duty. Fighting!”

s321aGj.jpg

[Event ~!] How about the song, 'Lim Chang-jung a glass of soju’ which he sang?

DJ PKL: Oh! Today’s CJH has a bad cold. Still he sang passionately to keep his promise with the fans! (Even if he wants to take it back it’s useless, since the news articles came out already!)

Of course his singing level is high up. His husky voice from the cold is attractive too.

0YhvwPH.jpg

Q. After returning from MS, what kind of genre would you be interested and who is the actress you would like to work with?

A. “I would be interested in rom-com. About the counterpart, Gong Hyo Jin sunbaenim. During Pasta shooting, I said ‘ I wish I were Seon Gyun hyung’ because I was envious of him.”

Q, What is the reason?

A. “she is very perceptive with her partner. In addition, all of the actors who worked with Gong Hyo Jin sunbae became successful right? It would be fun.”

BFDHn4p.jpg

[Preference shot] Let’s understand CJH!

Q. Recommend songs you are infatuated with?

A. Mark Daniel Ronson, Uptown Funk (Feat, Bruno Mars). Sometimes I turn it on during the shower and dance.

DJ PKL : What ~ Indeed ‘the power of imagination(?) needs for the moment! (( I’m not clear what she points about. She means dance in the shower?? Or else??))

Q. What is the ‘bias/misconception against CJH’ people have?

A. People think I’m a serious/weighty person (too respectable/well mannered/reserved). If I don’t have a smile on my face, sometimes people would think I’m angry (But I’m not sort of person~)

Q. Which girl group would you like to have visit you?

A. EXID. Up and Down wiwi Under ~ ♪

To DJ PKL’s playful moments, , CJH added in a solemn voice, ‘After it ends, don’t leave!’

So what happened to the two after the radio talk show ended?

28kpSMd.jpg

“Commemorative photo shoot of ~ (Friendly ending)”

Meanwhile, the live act from Stars brimming over with delightful conversation and talent could be seen in MBC FM4U (Two o’clock date PKL) which broadcasts at 2pm each day..

***Hi booha, thanks for sharing the translation. Waiting for more translations from you. CJH will be an "active duty soldier" during his enlistment. Sigh..............too sad that he'll be away soon.  :(

Guest chaybags55

My daily dose of CJH !! Following cjh Instagram account ( real_jinhyuk) tho it's private but you have to send a request and today I am now a legal stalker haha..

Follow cjh Instagram account now hyukie girls!!

Guest chaybags55

Mei li so beautifully done chingu! I would say You are more devoted and head over heels to Jin hyuk than me a lil bit hehe. Same here, am very glad that you joined Soompi.

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest lifein

@meilli29 your works were very lovely and touchy.. :-* I am glad that he has fans like all of you guys, loyal and creative. I am not too creative enough with kind of stuffs. @chaybags55 i also become his IG follower. I am glad that CJH accepts my request although I have to wait for 2 days to get that miracle happen. What is your IG address dear? Maybe we can chit chat more on our IG land.. ;) dear @celes80 thank you for that awesome video. It was really fun to see CJH try to joke.. It was really lovely.. And the atmosphere of the show also very pleasing.. If you have time, please translate it dear @celes80. We'll wait it patiently. :\">

@meili29,  your work is awesome my dear.. dont know what else to say,  I could feel the intensity of your love to our  man with the words you used . I still feel the sadness in my heart as the date of his enlistment draws near but as you said, we have to let hime go and wait for his return... btw i like how  u address him as our REAL man..nice and cute.. Thanks for joining soompi.. but please dont forget our page in FB hehehe

@celes80 thanks for sharing CJH taiwan interview. I guess this is one of his longest televised  interview  outside korea. I guess hes getting lots of love from the taiwanese fans.I do hope for an english translation when you have the time.. 

PS Someone got this photo from CJH Instagram ((very confusing ))(Someone posted it 3/11 on a dc site which caused more chat)

CJH Instagram: ‘Could it be from the end of ARENA shooting..’

f8IbHqx.jpgUtDSrLm.jpg

I don’t know where this photo came from but someone said it’s written with ‘HK mom’??  I looked at the background which showed Korean signs so it must be from Korea.

** His expression is like from a dating couple…

Cp2YIpg.jpg

Hyuki girls   His instagram is still in a private mode (Sort of a way because it seems sometimes his site was seen by some fans then it was turned off so there has been some confusion but fans hope it will be opened someday for fans. )  But it has 8 postings.  At the beginning some fans had a chance to see some of them before CJH switched off.  The first one contains his friend dancing and the second, a video clip (about it??) has a laughing voice in the background which fans thought it was his voice. Well He must check around his fan sites as he mentioned before.

Now there is a new comment left by him on his instagram saying ‘It isn’t my laughing voice ~~~’

okAEJDZ.png

cr to DC

I translated this video clip. It(the second video) is still a part of the MBC article so I repost the link.

PKL “How about request a song? What kind of a song would you like to listen to?"    (004) (CJH hesitates for seconds. Then looking at her he makes a finger gesture, ‘two? ) ((The way he acts shows he’s very comfortable/familiar with her.))   (010) PKL “Say it to me. This is radio and if you tell me with a sign, how can the listeners understand?"    (CJH laughs ‘ t-t-t’)   (019) CJH “I’m not very familiar with the singer’s name so I was a bit lost!!” “A song, Uptown Punk…??”   PKL “Bruno Mars!!”  CJH “Yes ‘Bruno Mars’”   (027) CJH “The song is so good (good with a beat??) that I play it frequently when I take shower.”   (035) PKL “Hum I’m beginning to imagine… During a shower, ’Uptown Punk..’”  CJH “Strip off clothes and dance around”  (Seeing how she twists, he teases)   PKL “Ya..ya.. really.. while listening it” ((I add on a bit for the last part because it was cut off abruptly.))  CJH “Yea Yea”

**He looks cute in these photos (004)

wp6IikA.jpgr3gJFhS.jpg

TyxhaQs.jpg

@meilli29   Dear die-hard-rom-hyuki girl   It’s so beautiful. Sharing is always good. Especially about this bubbling feeling, there aren’t many places one can go and let it fly around.   Whenever you do it here, it will be noticed by others directly and indirectly.   I know that because I lurked around many months before I signed in soompi.   Go ahead sharpen your imagination and do share with us.  Btw About your poem you can rework on them many times. It would be fine and delightful to see how your mind moves around.

@chaybags55  Oh good for you signing . So you are trying to move into his place hehe  I read other fans debated over whether to sign in or not since CJH instagram was private for viewing. But I’m sure someday he will open his place.

Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars

cr to uploader

** A fan captured CJH listening to Uptown.  The image is blurred. At some point ( around 1:20) his feet start bouncing with music’s beat.

<iframe title='상암 두데 다녀옴' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=vae25C4SuSgnSBQUwq5q5gq&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

pfH1kO6.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

@meilli29 your works were very lovely and touchy.. :-* I am glad that he has fans like all of you guys, loyal and creative. I am not too creative enough with kind of stuffs. @chaybags55 i also become his IG follower. I am glad that CJH accepts my request although I have to wait for 2 days to get that miracle happen. What is your IG address dear? Maybe we can chit chat more on our IG land..

;)

dear @celes80 thank you for that awesome video. It was really fun to see CJH try to joke.. It was really lovely.. And the atmosphere of the show also very pleasing.. If you have time, please translate it dear @celes80. We'll wait it patiently. :\">

Hello there my IG account ...vickybagz. Looking forward chitchat with you too!!

Guest chaybags55

@booha dear I sent a request to follow him and he accepted in three days , the post with a girl you mentioned here is the female member of the Hongkong agent and attended the Taiwan FM meet@PolarisCat knows her.

Checked just now, I am in the list of cjh Instagram account followers.. So sign up hyukie girls!!!

@booha dear I sent a request to follow him and he accepted in three days , the post with a girl you mentioned here is the female member of the Hongkong agent and attended the Taiwan FM meet@PolarisCat knows her.

Checked just now, I am in the list of cjh Instagram account followers.. So sign up hyukie girls!!!

@booha That woman is one of the founder of Hugh Entertainment, the organizer of his HK FM. She is Venus. Happen to know that previously via private chat, she would came to Korea to meet JH before his enlistment. She said they (and her partner Roger) and JH has become best friend after the FM. As this was a private gathering, I didn't mention it anywhere.