Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

@willenette  Thank you chingu   So he was thinking about GDC and PP.   I’m glad and relieved to read about it since I wasn’t sure what he was aiming at when I saw the first small picture of him in ARENA.  CJH mentioned before that how much he wanted to play a real bad character.  whew!!   But this time he wants to remember GDC. It’s good to know.    I’m okay if he chooses to play a bad one after he finishes army duty and then first appears in a couple of Romance/Comedy/Melo drama for us.  After all he’s an actor and why doesn’t he want to play for various characters.   Oh yeah I agree he looked great in Heirs. For us that’s only consolation we got from Heirs as his screen times were pitifully small.

@Violetlove2    Hello greeting to you  <3   I’m happy to hear your car was fixed but omg, about $700!!  We just found our car had a problem too.  But at least it’s working now with fits and our crossed fingers.   Oh well

@meili29_at_hotmail.com_stv  Yeah dear chingu dc fans have a very playful mindset about the handsome man!!   The word on the other side in the gif is a member’s dc name (만세).  (In the google translation) It means viva/ hurray/yippee and also Korean people use it when they cheer with two hands motioning up and down while shouting the word (like in a sport game). It’s a cute name for a fangirling. haha

Ola!! My first try for the magic wand  hehe

hys3Td.jpg

Edited by booha

The first article talks about Super Junior members, Shindong, Sungmin who got the notice for March enlistment. and CJH still waiting but expecting to be enlisted in March too.

I translated the second article which talks about some of the popular actors who are quickly approaching the full fledged age for the military duty. I’m surprised to see there are so many of them. But then it could be a golden opportunity for other actors.

Shindong, Sungmin, CJH ... Male stars in a row, to military service during March

20150224001803_0.jpg

http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2015/02/24/20150224002104.html

Song Joong Gi comes in and CJH goes away.. the enlistment train fully booked.

news video clip ( http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v0bdaJEEZEek2Ze88VrBE8s ) CHJ part in (045)

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20150220115708022

JtHnPF.jpg

Nx8rWQ.jpg

In Republic of Korea, men can’t evade the military service and it’s no exception for stars.

While SJG faces the discharge from the military, because other popular actors wait in for the notice one after another, the enlistment train is fully booked.

After finishing a movie ‘Wolf Boy’ and a drama ‘Innocent Man,’ SJG enlisted but now he’s expecting the discharge from the military coming May. He who could be able to renew CFs while in the military because of his popularity, already brought high expectations about his comeback.

SJG is coming but there is a row of enlistments from the other popular actors.

The first one to get a ticket for the enlistment train is CJH. He planned to enlist last Aug but he postponed it to the next month after appearing on ‘EC’ and ‘PP’.

For ‘national dongsang’ Lee Seung Gi, his time to be a real man is here too. It would be interesting to see whether his promise to enlist on the first half of this year could be kept or what will happen with his relationship with Yuna. 

The prospect of enlistment for Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho who are popular internationally has drawn attention domestically as well as overseas.

Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Seok who enjoy the heyday like yuahin and Jung Il Woo’s are also seeing their enlistment dates approaching.

The situation is the same with the mid-level career of idol group members who are difficult to postpone any further: JYJ members who came out with several plans, two members of TVXQ and Big bang and all five members. The day when the military service was meant as ‘popular Tomb’ passed but still the duty of military service is unresolved homework.

Edited by booha

booha said: @willenette  Thank you chingu   So he was thinking about GDC and PP.   I’m glad and relieved to read about it since I wasn’t sure what he was aiming at when I saw the first small picture of him in ARENA.  CJH mentioned before that how much he wanted to play a real bad character.  whew!!   But this time he wants to remember GDC. It’s good to know.    I’m okay if he chooses to play a bad one after he finishes army duty and then first appears in a couple of Romance/Comedy/Melo drama for us.  After all he’s an actor and why doesn’t he want to play for various characters.   Oh yeah I agree he looked great in Heirs. For us that’s only consolation we got from Heirs as his screen times were pitifully small.

Good day hyukhyuk girls!wow congratulations for the magic wand!!! shall i call you now TINKER @booha ? tell me if i can also make a request to see that magic wand in action.. i'll think of a strategic wish.. heheOh the date for our man's enlistment is coming soon.. but does the news above mean a postponement as there are yet no available slot?well our man's enlistment would be very important to me because i promised myself that it would also mark my soompi and kdrama hiatus so i could also finish my dissertation paper for my phd.. @willenette thank you for dropping by this forum and posting the article above.. indeed our man is a "complete stunner with his manly, prominent features. The lighting especially does justice to his chiseled cheekbones" amen to that! 

@willenette...Hiya! Newbie (well, sorta...) meili29 here! Can't really remember when my first post was but... seems like I've been here longer. Really enjoying the fun chat here! And continuously swooning over our man 8-}

Thanks for the ARENA updates... Awesome pictorials indeed! See what magic the lighting had done! A complete transformation from Oppa's playful, guy candy image! Of course, needless to say, his pose did wonders too! You're right willenette. He sure is on his way to becoming a very versatile actor. You won't believe how long I had "known" him but I fell for him so quickly after EC. His charm.... 8->... ;;) irresistible!!

Hey girls! Did you gals see the latest pic on the Ballop shoes advert? Oppa looks cute there.... there's one pose I particularly like!

ell4u said: Good day hyukhyuk girls!wow congratulations for the magic wand!!! shall i call you now TINKER @booha ? tell me if i can also make a request to see that magic wand in action.. i'll think of a strategic wish.. heheOh the date for our man's enlistment is coming soon.. but does the news above mean a postponement as there are yet no available slot?well our man's enlistment would be very important to me because i promised myself that it would also mark my soompi and kdrama hiatus so i could also finish my dissertation paper for my phd.. @willenette thank you for dropping by this forum and posting the article above.. indeed our man is a "complete stunner with his manly, prominent features. The lighting especially does justice to his chiseled cheekbones" amen to that! 

@ell4u   I want to see a speedy finish on your dissertation. I’ll miss you but I know you will whiz by here from time to time either lurking or knocking.   A while ago in Korea there had been a few scandals related with performing military duty.   So these days the stars are more discreet and careful about the enlistment. I know when YSY enlisted, he did it secretly. His fans found out the day after he went away.  I don’t think CJH would do that.   However there is a good chance that CJH already received the notice for his enlistment date and he might announce it during K-FM (2/28 Sa)(??)   If that’s true well then he could be heading into the army on Monday perhaps?  I’m just guessing it, because if I were him, I would try as soon as possible to start army duty without anymore delaying. Two years is a very long time to be absent in the entertainment world.
PS I love the sound of ‘TINKER b…’ hehe  Thanks   However I think it’s better tinker belongs to hyuki girls to share.  About the next action by the magic wand, I don’t think the tinker can help that. How about snow white’s step-queen with her powerful and magic mirror/mirror.  haha!

@ell4u, focus & do well for your dissertation :) ...for now at the least okie?

Soompi will always be here ;-)

Drop in for a cuppa if u want a break...just to say "Hellooo!"...a hiatus would be too long,won't it?

Anyhow, please do well!(Those would be the exact words from our guy coz i notice him giving his younger fans that same piece of advice! Lol! )

Good day everyone! Thank you for all the encouraging words!I hope my research would not be as toxic so I can still drop by the forum once in awhile.. it would also be difficult to not read your posts for a long time especially when we will be having a CJH drought.. huhu.. yes we will need each other..
That being said, I would want to announce the birthday of our dear @AliciaA!!birthday_25_text.gif sorry I originally wanted our man to be the one inside the box as a present for you.. we will need the magic wand for this.. or just your imagination will do!I pray for good health and happiness for you dear!

@AliciaA!  Happy HAPPY Birthday!!   Many happy returns of the day!  I've got a small pressie for you...A box full of ...??? ...???   :-/

Nah...no chocolates...no, no...It's a boxful of...Oppa's photos!!!

20150226_225656_zpsyzd0v3p4.jpg

Oh...actually the story goes...

I was helping a kid with his Science project and had to do printouts of some pictures.  So I decided to also have a go at some of my favourite photos Oppa!  And was I sooooo pleased!  They turned out really nice!  After collecting the prints, I looked them over & over & over again!!!  Hmmm...I might as well begin my new hobby of collecting  "Jin Hyuk pics"....hehe....

Anyway girls, I had in mind to share the above pic with all you gals as I laid them all out on the floor last night!!!    :-bd

Have a great day all!

@ell4u....that's a good gal! 

@booha, thank u!  Enjoyed all that info news...just wondering if they usually have a send-off party for these guys who enlist.  Would the fans be there or are only immediate family members?  I can imagine the crowd if fans are allowed...

Oh dear, I am starting to miss our man already!!   :((

@celes80....glad u are well!  You know, I am curious how the Café Pascucci event on 26 February went....Guess he had a good time with some of our Korean friends! 

Guest chaybags55

Happy happy birthday @AliciaA Wish you good health, happy and good life! All the best on your birthday! Enjoy with your loved ones!! Mwaah!! Mwaah!!!

@AliciaA  To a birthday girl...  wishing you a fantastic dream 

6MejqM.jpg

@meili29_at_hotmail.com_stv     You made such a lovely picture collage. It’s true that CJH is very photogenic. I’m sure you will have a lot of fun looking through his pictures.     I think there used to be a big send-off party depending on the size of the star.   Now I feel everybody acts a bit discreetly. So we have to see how CJH will deal with his turn.  Soon there will be K-FM and I want to see whether he will say something about his enlistment date.

Edited by booha

Here are more pictures from BALLOP. It’s nice to see a store display showing CJH’s image. Hopefully it will be there for a long time. I put the DC link for the second set of his pictures in case someone wants to see a bigger frame with more sharp details?? hehe  However for additional sharper image  one can click on the DC picture with the left mouse.

ZwPbet.jpg

(2) http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=54618&page=2

J0i78c.jpg

tFluVA.jpg

cr to DC

3rADmQ.jpg

XoxApI.jpg

a8yQCy.jpg

sL9sWz.jpg

17O9Cl.jpg

5vkJT3.jpgAi3lph.jpg

1grubu.jpg

bhqe1W.jpg

p8wmCH.jpg

Edited by booha

[ Café Pascucci event on 26 February] There is only a brief video clip made by a fan.  ** I read he had a cold.

<iframe title='팬싸 영상' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=vb4c0U6UVpUUd6dVCUTmdlV&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

KOEcPw.jpg

From fan’s Instagram

https://instagram.com/p/zkBJpksUCt/

dNQcnL.jpg

Edited by booha

Happy belated birthday Alicia.. O:-).. Although I already meet you guys.. I already always miss you guys.. And miss our lovable man also.. :x is he really our man? My heart will broke already if he meet his beloved lady.. Oughhh!! It must be hurt.. Thanks guys for all awesome stuffs. Miss you :-*

class="at_ttl"Choi Jin Hyuk Vamps It Up In The Trailer For 'Vampire In Love'

choi_vampire_in_love-png.png?w=600

On February 25, Phantom Pictures released the first movie trailer for the upcoming Japanese film “Vampire in Love” starring Choi Jin Hyuk.

Choi Jin Hyuk portrays Mike, the assistant to Derek (Ekin Cheng), a head vampire.

vampire_in_love-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : Vampire in Love)

Mirei Kiritani (Runaway Beat, Bunny Drop) leads the cast as Kiira, a part-time baker who happens to be a vampire. During her youth, she discovers she is a vampire but hides the truth from her childhood companion, Tetsu (Shota Totsuka).

Kiira is reunited with Tetsu when he begins to make appearances at the bakery where she is employed. The two begin to date but Kiira is plagued by the fact that she is a vampire.

The film presents a more innocent and sweet approach to the vampire myth than what has been explored in movies like “Let the Right One In.” The plot may venture into darker territory but the trailer presents “Vampire in Love” as a supernatural romance.

The film also appears to depart from the type of medical horror that is incorporated in "Blood." 

Choi Jin Hyuk has previously stated that “Vampire in Love” will serve as one of his final projects prior to his military service.

The actor experienced a surge in success following his role in “Gu Family Book.” He followed “Gu Family Book” with his attention grabbing roles in “The Heirs” and “Emergency Couple.” "Emergency Couple" energized his career, demonstrating his potential as a leading man. In "Fated to Love You" and "Pride and Prejudice," he continued to showcase his acting talents.

He recently embarked on a fan meeting tour to acknowledge his fans in several Asian countries including Taiwan, prior to his military enlistment.

The film opens at theaters in Japan on April 17.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.