Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

sunshine4ever said: So thanks to @PolarisCat I was able to view MDTF with ease because I downloaded the plugin that was recommended for Chrome to unblock Youku. It gave me 1 min ad and then smooth sailing episodes of MDTF. But I bought about 11 dvds of MDTF because I found a video store that actually has it. I figured I won't be able to go through 44 discs worth of 131 episodes, so decided only to buy selected episodes. And will watch the rest at the site that was given to me. The recaps probably gonna take a while. I have to agree with @Yeekrfan2 that episodes 90ish up to 115 things were tense in the show. It made me want to dig into more, so maybe I do want to see other characters, too.

I think the reason why Jin Hyuk's character in MDTF wasn't recognized because it is a daily drama with so many episodes so no one watched it. I'm glad that he got known in Gu Family Book and after that became more popular. ^^

spoiler comments from EC and MDTF in spoiler tag

MDTF is just so sweet and it is a real drama. Sang Huyk went through a lot of emotions. I actually like that Jin Hyuk chose a different character like he said for EC because Chang Min is a lot more mature. But unfortunately there weren't that many scenes that Jin Hee was being all lovey-dovey with CM at all. I think a lot of it was CM doing until later JH decided to switch on. There was one scene of JH taking care of CM while he was sick while they gave Kknit-nim too many times doing it to Sang Hyuk which made me awwwwwwing over it as I watched. lol. So I like SH because he is a little different than CM and it showed other sides of Jin Hyuk. I don't mind watching him sleep in MDTF. Too cute sleeping. And it seems like SH & KN have everything a couple needs. I just saw back and it looked like they're having a boy together.

@Yeekrfan2 love the post you wrote about Kim Won in the Heirs and his relationship with Hyun Joo. Umm, I want to know what episode was the porridge scene in?

Was fiddling around with soompi this evening to see if I finally post pictures...  Came across another short article from news.kstar.  Link here.

In summary, the article talks about his thoughts on his pending enlistment.  Since young, he has not been afraid of entering the army. However, he feels that it is a shame that it is happening so soon, since he will not be able to act for about 2 years.  He sees other actors of the same age participating in many dramas and movies at the moment, and it really makes him want to do the same.  CJH said the above with a smile. :)

Can see the pic?

CJH_zps907a4777.jpg.html

Guest sunshine4ever

@celes80, in order for you to post a picture you have to upload it via a website. You can try to get an account with http://www.photobucket.com or http://imgur.com/. I use imgur because I tend to not mind keep records of all the photos I upload. I just upload and share and I don't keep those pics. If you want to keep them, you can try to sign up with photobucket or just create an account with imgur. When you go to imgur website, click on the top button (on left) that looks like a tree (cloud) on them and then you have to find a picture in your computer (browse) and click upload for it to become URL.

For example, I just did that and now here is the picture from the website you gave me that I upload now.
H08TboH.jpg

imgur gives me this: H08TboH.jpg
If you prefer not to upload, you can right click on the picture and "copy image location" and paste it on this box and it'll show up the picture. I do not hotlink people's pictures because it will take away people's bandwidth (when people's bandwidth runs out the picture becomes an X or we have to wait for their bandwidth to be reset before we can view the pics and sometimes it can take a month) and sometimes they delete the pictures. If they do then the pictures will become a box or something which I do not like. I tend to like my pictures stay here forever. lol. I never delete any pics because I have no place to go for deleting since I upload from imgur and it's like one time upload.

I hope it makes some sense. And thank you so much for translating JH's interview from Japanese magazine. ^^ I need to catch up since I noticed that you posted 2 new interviews.

I wonder why you guys put the interviews in the spoiler tag as it is his interviews and the core highlight of it should be freely posted. But okay, I respect whatever you do. :)

@sunshine4ever‌ Thanks for the detailed explanation... :) I had problems before since when I right clicked, 'copy image location' did not appear. I'll try the photobucket or ingur method later.  First day of work today after my long holiday, less time to surf about CJH and lurk around soompi. The feeling sucks terribly.
Our Hyuk Hyuk looks so darn good in all his pictures doesn't he? Makes me wanna kiss the com. Hahaha

CJH fan meeting has moved to 5/10 from 4/27. I read he might sign in for a second lead in the coming drama ( ?Jun to Aug). If it’s true, I feel sad about his situation. Because he has to do his service duty soon and all of soon -to-be- released dramas made casting choice, it seems he probably has no choice about choosing a drama. I guess the time isn’t on his side again. It seems his career is like the story line from kdrama: So many ups and downs with unexpected twists. Who can tell how one’s life will turn out.

Highlight of an article: (4/21)
CJH, work and love and soon to be enlisted, 30 year old man

‘We both have a brighter personality so we played to each other a lot. Compared to other projects, the mood on the set was much better.’
Dating style? A man who initiates if he finds somebody to like.
‘Since GFB, I have been solo so it’s been 2 years for not having a date. The work is my date these days. I feel lonely. I wish I could date soon.’
To learn how to do fighting scenes from JWS. Superb ‘God’s Trick’
62935474.7_59_20140421173705.jpg
62937890.3_59_20140421173705.jpg
62937876.3_59_20140421173705.jpg
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000202468

Guest mdolphins

@booha

Second lead...aww...I was hoping he would be able to be first lead again. I don't know if I will be able to handle the heartbreak of having the female lead pass him over. Oh well, at this point I will take what I get, I just want to see him act in something that keeps him in the spotlight.

Guest fiovial

I just read on DC Jang Na Ra and DC Choi Jin Hyuk that he will take the 2nd lead role for the korean remake of Fated to Love You. If it's true that will be awesome. I've been looking forward to the drama and CJH will be a great addition to the cast!

fiovial said: I just read on DC Jang Na Ra and DC Choi Jin Hyuk that he will take the 2nd lead role for the korean remake of Fated to Love You. If it's true that will be awesome. I've been looking forward to the drama and CJH will be a great addition to the cast!

Credit Dramatroll

I have FUN with my family last night watching the premiere of EC! My boys were laughing so hard at their fighting & thrashing scene! I said to them "you wouldn't be laughing if your parent fight like that" and the answer - "Nah you guys wouldn't fight like that it's so crazzzy but fun!" ??? Ohhh...right?!  :D

My older boy loves Chang Min's hairstyle as the intern and wanted one too but it has to be much older like when he's in college..lol! He thinks Jin Hyuk is so cool & handsome too...just like mom!
;))   They love it and excited to watch it again tonight but sulk that it's not on everyday!

Guest Yi0481

@lhjj @mdolphins IMHO if he took on a lead role there'll be a lot of responsibility placed on his shoulders - and considering he's going into army, it's a lot of pressure. So although I'm disappointed, I think it might be good - gives him more room to focus purely on his acting. Best to shine at what you do in a smaller role, I think. Second lead isn't that bad either, TBh - look at how Gook and Shim captured our attention in EC ;) and @Yeekrfan2‌ your boys are so cute!

Guest mdolphins

Yi0481 said: @lhjj @mdolphins IMHO if he took on a lead role there'll be a lot of responsibility placed on his shoulders - and considering he's going into army, it's a lot of pressure. So although I'm disappointed, I think it might be good - gives him more room to focus purely on his acting. Best to shine at what you do in a smaller role, I think. Second lead isn't that bad either, TBh - look at how Gook and Shim captured our attention in EC ;) and @Yeekrfan2‌ your boys are so cute!

Guest fiovial

@booha I totally understand the feeling of wanting a fave actor to take on lead roles :) . On the very bright side so far the response from kr netizens about cjh taking on the role has been very positive. People are looking forward to the drama even more now. I think those 3 (The Jang Couple and CJH) will have great chemistry. 
It seems like a done deal based on this. The drama's official daum cafe for production staff. CJH's name is listed after Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra.APbvXaC.jpg
cr: http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new&no=212120

fiovial said: @booha I totally understand the feeling of wanting a fave actor to take on lead roles :) . On the very bright side so far the response from kr netizens about cjh taking on the role has been very positive. People are looking forward to the drama even more now. I think those 3 (The Jang Couple and CJH) will have great chemistry. 
It seems like a done deal based on this. The drama's official daum cafe for production staff. CJH's name is listed after Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra.

@fiovial said:

@booha I totally understand the feeling of wanting a fave actor to take on lead roles . On the very bright side so far the response from kr netizens about cjh taking on the role has been very positive. People are looking forward to the drama even more now. I think those 3 (The Jang Couple and CJH) will have great chemistry. 
It seems like a done deal based on this. The drama's official daum cafe for production staff. CJH's name is listed after Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra.