Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest annasophiabby

El6ni12 said: Hi everyone! I am new to the forum and I am so happy Choi Jin Hyuk has thousands of fans across the globe. I am so sad that I joined this forum so late!!! (like 65 pages of wall posts - late), but that is okay because I want to be a part of this dedicated thread of fans and support him all the way
:x

You guys are great in keeping up to date with CJH's latest activity and interview translating. I fell for him since I need Romance and Tone Deaf Clinic, but as Gu Wol Ryeong he was so amazing and so HOT that I am extremely looking forward to the Heirs series and see what he will surprise us with next!!

Looking forward to posting with you all!!

Guest Mishiellie

El6ni12 said: Hi everyone! I am new to the forum and I am so happy Choi Jin Hyuk has thousands of fans across the globe. I am so sad that I joined this forum so late!!! (like 65 pages of wall posts - late), but that is okay because I want to be a part of this dedicated thread of fans and support him all the way
:x

You guys are great in keeping up to date with CJH's latest activity and interview translating. I fell for him since I need Romance and Tone Deaf Clinic, but as Gu Wol Ryeong he was so amazing and so HOT that I am extremely looking forward to the Heirs series and see what he will surprise us with next!!

Looking forward to posting with you all!!

Guest cjc52006

i'm just about done watching GFB. i'm down to the last 2 episodes. (SPOILER ALERT), with wool ryung gone, do i still need to continue watching? ha! GFB is actually one of the best dramas i've ever seen. everyone's acting was superb and effective. CJH i think gave a lot more compared to the other cast, well because he was just too yummy - red eyes and all! hahaha.

Guest annasophiabby

cjc52006 said: i'm just about done watching GFB. i'm down to the last 2 episodes. (SPOILER ALERT), with wool ryung gone, do i still need to continue watching? ha! GFB is actually one of the best dramas i've ever seen. everyone's acting was superb and effective. CJH i think gave a lot more compared to the other cast, well because he was just too yummy - red eyes and all! hahaha.

Hello HyukHyuk lovers :)

@EI6i12 Welcome to the thread/family of CJY hope you stop by and join the spazz with us more often :-h :-h :-h 

@cjc52006 after episode 21 I didnt watch the episode anymore just wasnt interested at all :(

@yoona87 Thank You so much for the video I cant wait to watch it tonight when I get home :)

@yuuqiikeke thanks for heirs link I really appreciate it, and have a great evening  :)

I wont be going to Heirs Thread anymore, the first time I visited Heirs thread after it started " I commented how I cant wait to watch the drama " and one of the leading man fans was kind a ignorant to me and I think because Im koo hye sun fan so I just never visited that thread again :( but I really wish them well :)

@mishiellie, @missabeat, @amadal2894, @annannann hello and have a great day sorry if I miss any name :(

Guest Mishiellie

@Yoona87

thank you sooo much for the wonderful MV!!!!! it's beautiful!!!

oo and WELCOME!!!!!!!! I think this is my first time seeing you.. sorry in advance if its not =(

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever  awww its okay... i dont really visit drama thread often too..... but we will see you in here righty right???

Guest Mishiellie

@cjc52006  tbh i only watched gu family for hyukhuyk and i tried to watch more but gave up after 10 eps because it was just moving so slow and didn't really interest me... and I only watched hyukhyuk's cuts afterwards when he came back

@annasophiabby haha I'm sure alot of ppl haven't gotten over WR and SW... thats why its called the Wol Ryung sickness/symdrome  haha

for me..  their story will forever remain a special place in my heart;;; beautiful, tragic and pure:((

Guest M Fritz

Hello everyone! :-h Miss you guys...just droppin' by :) More projects to our Hyuk Hyuk. :) Thanks for all the post about CHJ. Awesome! :-bd