Quantcast
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama: 'Justice' (KBS W/Th) premieres July 17

Omg how dare HaHa bully our hyukhyuk?! I thought he usually act as the kid.... haha didn't really watch running man coz I can't catch up with it so I just choose a few to watch. :D I'm gonna fly to korea and take his pororo away for scaring hyukhyuk. :P

Title: How about kissing me~?    나랑  뽑호 할래 (나랑 뽀뽀 할래)~?!
        Good ~                              조으닭~( 좇다~)

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
  cr DC

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.image

This is the official poster for HEIRS! Look like there is only one pair with skinship   @-)  where it shouldn't be.....does Kim Won have a love hate relationship with his step mom   :-O ....is that what the poster suggesting?! After a closeup, I realized Kim Won hand is holding the back of the chair and step mom happened to placed her hand strategically there....INTERESTING NE!  ;) What do you think?

booha said: @Mishiellie    Hello  You bought a new computer. This afternoon I suddenly remembered that you looked for a computer but hadn't decided on it.    I didn't know if you needed a desktop or a laptop   but if a laptop, I thought to give you some information about which brand should be avoided.  After dinner when I came here to post it I realized you already have a new computer.    Your first page is stunning. When I first saw those pictures done by @Yeekrfan2  I liked them so much that I wished all of them were on the first page. You did a good job. Thank you