Hey! Say! Jump (je's New Group)

Guest __daanii.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superfreakk

They probably go to that school that lets them leave for concerts and performances and stuff. I forgot what it was called, but Yamapi went there, I think.

Guest fatcupoftea

^ Yup! They probably go to a "special" school that allows them to take time off. I think a couple of the HSJ boys are going to attend or currently do attend Horikoshi Gakuen, which apparently a TON of JE boys have graduated from there (like people from Arashi, Kat-tun, News, etc.).

Random note: my friend's mom says that Horikoshi Gakuen is a really bad school where pretty people go to. haha! >.<

I think I stumble upon this thread before but can't remember if I reply yet...

but here goes :D

they are so cute, I just wanna pinch their cheeks lol

but they are so young, what's gonna happen if their voices change?

Hahahah, I've been waiting for somebody to start a thread about them!!! XD I couldn't bring myself to do so because it would have been too weird-creepy-noona-like of me. ^o^ Jail-bait...

They're ALL younger than me, but I simply adore them... in a pinch-chubby-face kind of way. I think of them the same way that I think of mini-DBSK, hahahah!! :wub: Chinen is sooooo cute... I want to put him in my pocket, hahahah. I've seen an interview wherein Yamada said Chinen was spoiled... and from the few times I've seen them he does seem spoiled! But it's not completely his fault as the other members simply DOTE on him. All his nii-chans let him sit on their laps, offer to carry him on their backs, hug him when he's the least bit scared or distressed [or just because they feel like it!], baby-talk to him, pat his head, and they always ALWAYS go "kawaii!" over everything Chinen does.

Especially Takaki! He's always carrying Chinen around and cuddling him and saying "Chinen is so kawaii!" and just doting on Chinen all the time! [i'd say I like him best out of the older kids, simply because it's so cute how he thinks Chinen is so cute!]

I'm going to be really sad when Chinen starts growing up and looking like a teenager. ^^;

Guest nghister

^ I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Chinen's voice has already started changing, if you've seen the HHS perfs or the latest SC eps. Let's just hope it changes slowly and not too sudden. I am going to be *so* sad when I hear that beautiful voice crack. T_T;

Yes, youre right :D

actually i like Hashii, but then Hashi looks too old for he's age, he's the same age as Yamachan but he looks older, so if you put him in Hey Say 7 it doesnt fit right because they all look young, if Hashi is gonna be put in Hey Say Best he will be too young, so thats why Johnnys didnt put him in Hey! Say! JUMP ^^;;

theres rumours that there will be a big annoucement this week for Hey Say JUMP, i think it will be a new single ^^;;

Actually, Hashii is younger than Yamada by a few months, so he *really* looks mature for his age. reminds me of asaka from jjexpress<3

I think it's more likely that their new single will tie in with Gokusen 3, which means it won't get released until April.. so announcements will actually be in March when they film April SC. Although if Johnny's wants to announce a single right now, I wouldn't mind!

Sorry, but for me they are just children with plucked eyebrows. Shouldn't they go to school instead?

They do go to school, in addition to attending rehearsals, concerts, hosting shows, and filming dramas. Not exactly your average 'children with plucked eyebrows'~

It's better to research before you bash, so someone doesn't come along and make you look like an idiot. =]

Guest Sherrane

My first post in this thread.

Im such a HSJ freak.

FINALLY! I was waiting until the day I can say I'm into a boy band that's around the SAME age as myself.

PICSPAM

WARNED! and so moving on..

Mostly of Ryosuke and Inoo because I love them

Ryosuke:

l_4b73090337225abd41b2f171ca53d25d.jpg

cvxv-2.jpg

XCVC.jpg

vlcsnap-285830.png

TYJ46-1.jpg

TBD-1.jpg

fgh-1.jpg

gd.jpg

fdgdfg-1.jpg

dfd.jpg

aaasdaaa.jpg

aaaassaaa.jpg

asdass33.jpg

11121.jpg

12311.jpg

RTN5-1.jpg

asdaaasdaa.jpg

-credit to yamada-ryosuke.com <3

Inoo:

08.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

26.jpg

200711vollyshop01.jpg

200711vollylive01.jpg

20071222domecon01.jpg

CopyofScreenHunter_009.jpg

poster.jpg

volley04.jpg

potato_200312_jr_09-1.jpg

24.jpg

0709yokoarenalive03.jpg

200711vollyshop05.jpg

20071222domeconbk03.jpg

200711vollyshop09.jpg

hashichan4.jpg

- credit to keinoo.net <3

Chinen:

4f8a5cf9aed930_main.jpg

15_bizhoney.jpg

Takaki:

02-2.jpg

Clipboard16.jpg

Ryutaro:

ms20061103-2.jpg

ryuSB160-1.jpg

Keito:

keitoSB160-1.jpg

Group/more than 1 member:

aaaas.jpg

aaaa.jpg

1183378140_M_0708_1-1.jpg

20071222domeconbk10.jpg

20071222domeconbk05.jpg

20071222domeconbk04.jpg

20071222domeconbk02.jpg

20071222domeconbk01.jpg

200711vollylive03.jpg

continued on next post.

Guest Sherrane

PICSPAM CONTINUED

the rest of the group pictures / more than 1 member pictures

200711vollylive02.jpg

121211.jpg

23423.jpg

6787.jpg

2006_august_duet_09.jpg

1112.jpg

2006_june_duet_03.jpg

234.jpg

10f5af98ef0f90_main.jpg

5TJ.jpg

5.jpg

v43.jpg

z.jpg

q3f.jpg

NMB.jpg

R4G.jpg

hgfnfgn.jpg

mic000mr1.jpg

j56j.jpg

g35gv.jpg

FGN.jpg

CXVCX.jpg

ASDAV.jpg

ASDS.jpg

asdadasdaaa.jpg

-dead-

you could totally tell who i favor in the group -___-

And if you notice some pictures are with Hashimoto Ryosuke, Taiyo and Taiga.

I saved the picture because they were in it, not because the HSJ member:X

Sorry for repeats of pictures. CMON, how could I notice with all those pictures?!

I will visit this thread more often.

With less picture ^__^;;

I just wanted to introduce myself with a bang.

^Is it Ryosuke that you're into? *points at your disturbing location*

Ahh~ those Ryosuke pictures are definitely love! I got my hopes up when I saw the word Takaki in your post and was expecting as much pictures of Takaki as Chinen and Ryosuke.

Thanks for sharing. >.<

Archived