ㅇㅇ A Year Ago Today ㅇㅇ

Guest juki_love

Guest juki_love
ㅋㅋ actually.. a few months ago
i have the sudden urge to sing.. yet i can't do so ㅠ__ㅠ Delta Goodrem - A Year Ago Today + no bgm + sang this in April 05 when i first got my mic
i knew this clip didn't have a lot of emotion because i was reading off the lyrics -__-;; and wondering to myself if that's how the song went ><
and other songs.. + check out my soundclick i guess.. >< - | listen if you please ☆ ~ ~=+ thanks for listening i wanna sing some Kou Shibasaki songs +__+ and --> ☆ ... 마법의 성 ~ .. i wanna sing that too ><

i have the sudden urge to sing.. yet i can't do so ㅠ__ㅠ
I sense some modesty *wink wink*

I like your voice, it's sounds soft.

-- Thao

Guest babiixru

maybe she meant she can't sing as in she doesn't have the time or she's in a place where she doesn't want anyone else to hear herself sing & record? lol. she knows she' can sing she won like an effort award in SI3...:)

anyways. this clip, not as emotional as one of your better ones but i like the "soft emotions" ahem. it gives a mystery and um...yeah aura to the overall atmosphereee i feel from your clip :D...okay sorry >_>. yeah you did well :)

Guest fantasiimaker

You have a pretty presence in your voice that makes it un-boring acapella ^^ (because I find a lot of acapellas boring xD) Lovely vibratto. It feels like a lullabye, so soft and calming...;_; I hope you get to sing something new soon! With an instrumental! XD

Guest juki_love

maybe she meant she can't sing as in she doesn't have the time or she's in a place where she doesn't want anyone else to hear herself sing & record? lol. she knows she' can sing she won like an effort award in SI3...:)

anyways. this clip, not as emotional as one of your better ones but i like the "soft emotions" ahem. it gives a mystery and um...yeah aura to the overall atmosphereee i feel from your clip :D...okay sorry >_>. yeah you did well :)

haha yea i can't sing coz i don't have the time .. like hmaster is preparing for his HSC, i've got mine in less than a week +__+

--------

i knew this clip didn't have a lot of emotion because i was reading off the lyrics -__-;; and wondering to myself if that's how the song went ><

thanks for the comments everyone -- s2 s2

Guest tinasarangg

acapella!

wow...so sad. heh, even though not much emotions were used, the lightness of the song made it really nice to listen to.

i love your voice. pretty...whatever the circumstances are, i hope you post a new clip soon<3

Archived