[drama 2000] Mr. Duke 신귀공자

Guest posole

Guest Yasmin

I was excited to see the links to the OST here. However, I cannot find the OST on the website that the links bring me. Is there any other links that I can dl the OST?

Hi, csloh

This is the website : http://www.ktv2002.com/tv/xggz/ where i got the OSTs. But i'm not sure if you can actually download them.

If you want download the OSTs, you should try the soompi one. Click on this link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2111. Mr Duke's OST is on the first page...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I watched Mr Duke a few times simply because I like the light-hearted comedy sort of drama :D and I like the couple (Kim Seung Woo and Choi Ji Woo) quite a lot (among the minority group).

I have to admit that I didn't like it the first time when I watched it because it was not very realistic. I finished the whole drama just because I like KSW after watching Hotelier and I don't mind watching CJW in those fancy clothes. :P

My advice to those who are going to watch it: watch it with a relaxed attitude, don't take things too serious as you will find the entire story was quite unrealistic. Also, watch it if you are a fan of both KSW and CJW... :excl:

Guest ellabel

I watched Mr Duke a few times simply because I like the light-hearted comedy sort of drama :D and I like the couple (Kim Seung Woo and Choi Ji Woo) quite a lot (among the minority group).

I have to admit that I didn't like it the first time when I watched it because it was not very realistic. I finished the whole drama just because I like KSW after watching Hotelier and I don't mind watching CJW in those fancy clothes. :P

My advice to those who are going to watch it: watch it with a relaxed attitude, don't take things too serious as you will find the entire story was quite unrealistic. Also, watch it if you are a fan of both KSW and CJW... :excl:

Good suggestion, ccbabe.

It's a light romance drama with a very cliche storyline.

Anyway, seeing CJW as a rich woman with gorgeous hairstules and chic clothes makes watching it worthwhile already.

At least, she's not the usual poor/ordinary weepy damsel in distress here.

KSW has his own charm too. At least, he looks like a real man here unlike some K-actors whose make-up are even heavier than their leading lady. :lol:

Guest fivemagic

Thanks for posting all the lovely pictures everybody.

I have the video of Mr. Duke, and I must say that our princess Choi Ji Woo always look so elegantly, sophisticated, yet very natural as always, and her style of clothing and make-up, really mixes in well. I love the scene when she was dressed in a sport uniform and with the cap...she looks totally beautiful.

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd drop in since I'm currently watching this drama after having it sitting around unwatched for a while now lol.

Thanks so much posole for sharing this series with us :)

Quite interesting to watch princess Soo Jin, the daughter of Jaesung Group in parallel to Do Kyung, CJW's current drama in AirCity ^^

Like ellabel mentioned abvoe, KSW has his own charm too.. hehe :)

Even though I was quite 'annoyed' at the beginning (of his character, Yong Nam), but gradually Yong Nam is quite the hard-working, kind-hearted man who is worthy of a princess' love. (though I have NO idea how they're gonna get together at the end since... well, since their world is like totally black and white.)

But I do recommend this light-hearted drama to all CJW and KSW fans ^^

Guest dramalover

I love this drama too and I owned a DVD of which I watch everytime I'm bored..

Never a dull moment esp.when Yong Nam is being transformed to act as rich suitor

of Soo Jin..

Thanks a lot Yasmin for sharing all the beautiful captures and reviews of Mr .Duke..

Guest fivemagic

I love this drama too and I owned a DVD of which I watch everytime I'm bored..

Never a dull moment esp.when Yong Nam is being transformed to act as rich suitor

of Soo Jin..

Thanks a lot Yasmin for sharing all the beautiful captures and reviews of Mr .Duke..

Hey dramalover,

It's nice to see you here on this thread........I like this drama too. Our princess Ji Woo is really, very beautiful in this drama. I love her hairstyles, her clothing attires, and she's very beautiful with all the make up and stuff. I own a DVD and I am still watching it, actually I am on episode 13, so I really wanted to see the ending. I hope to see it later tonight. KSW was transformed to act as her boyfriend, all dressed in suits, I found him to be really cute and adorable. He seems a little older for her, but he was so adorable and sweet and such a nice guy.

The OST is really good especially the song 'MY LOVE'. It's sooooooooo addicting and I am loving it sooooooooo much.

Thanks Yasmin for sharing some of the screen caps and etc....

• 1 month later...

wow...never thought there is Mr Duke forum before...^^ So Happy to have this forum

I really love this drama....I saw it due to Jiwoo after watching STH,WLS, Truth, BD and I found Mr Duke after that....I really happy to see it..coz it's very fun movie...and I never seen Jiwoo in look of Rich woman before. It's one top of my favorite drama.

I also like lead man,,,I think they have good chemistry together...^^

First I watched it from d-addicted with 7875 and we found that we need master with Sub English!

So We got it from YesAsia, it's the most expensive DVD that I ever bought..but it's valuable ^^

c0093093_16523321.jpg

Mr.Duke is one of my fav. I've to mention that when I watch this drama....my heart beats !!!! I don't know why. Jiwoo in this drama is extremely pretty....the story is great !!!! The OST is very sweet especially the duet one. Love Mr.Duke !!!!

• 7 months later...
Guest passionxberri

My subtitles suck so I wanted to clarify the ending (hidden b/c of spoilers)

I don't get the part about their story being a movie? Did their love story actually happen or was the whole thing just their "movie"? My subtitles said he was a director?

I thought this was a nice light, funny story...I really like it.

Guest mrs han

My subtitles suck so I wanted to clarify the ending (hidden b/c of spoilers)

I don't get the part about their story being a movie? Did their love story actually happen or was the whole thing just their "movie"? My subtitles said he was a director?

I thought this was a nice light, funny story...I really like it.

I've been wanting to watch this series for quite some time, but I can't seem to find a copy and I'm still quite hesitant to order it from yesasia (I want to make sure that I like it before I invest some money ^_^ ). So can anyone please tell me where I can watch it on-line? It's been removed from crunchyroll.com and I don't know of any other site.

Thanks in advance. :):)

• 3 months later...
Guest puls707

this drama sounds amazing!

i really really want to watch this but i cant seem to find it online!

can anyone tell me of a site that has hosted this??

plz plz help and thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Archived