how do you get rid of unwanted/old clothes?

Guest FantasyClover

Guest FantasyClover

my room is filled w/ clothes and other stuff i'll never use again. The problem is I don't know how to get rid of them. I feel bad for throwing it away, I always become attached to all the junk i have. I want to get rid of it once and for all. any suggestions? (please no garage sales :) )

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Erm.. how about giving it to people that are less fortunate then you.. like many a place that needs old clothes, or charity.. :D

Guest citrus-fresh

i throw out the stuff thats in horrible condition but other stuff i give to like goodwill or something

Guest 22apple

like everyone said, you can either donate them to charity stores like Goodwill, the Salvation Army...

another option is to sell them to vintage stores. (:

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

like everyone said, you can either donate them to charity stores like Goodwill, the Salvation Army...

another option is to sell them to vintage stores. (:

you can do that? :blink:

you can sell them and make a profit. you can even sell them here at soompi.

or even better donate them to the less fortunate. :)

Guest justwildbeat

Pretty much most of my old clothes I sell off to Plato's Closet. The rest of the stuff or other items I just give to charity (Goodwill).

Guest holliiiesterr.

i love diy-ing my clothes.

but i donate the ones that reaaally can't be diy-ed up, but still in good condition

Archived