[Variety] Happy Together Season Three 해피투게더 시즌3

Guest rkxo

I've been watching this show a lot recently and it's hilarious. It's always been pretty funny, but a lot of the recent episodes I've seen, at least within this season have been very amusing. I know the MCs especially Yoo Jae Suk always have good comedic timing in response to the guests' stories, but even more so than I expected. I actually think they somehow made it more entertaining and there were a lot of memorable episodes in the older seasons. It may be the themes they have. Either way the casting works out because even if one guest doesn't have a lot to say or the stories were kind of average, one way or another something surprisingly funny or interesting is shared.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyorin talks about her first kiss on “Happy Together”

Actress Min Hyorin talked about her first kiss and pre-debut experience in the recent Happy Together 3 episode.

The theme of the recent KBS2 Happy Together 3 episode was about discussing past stories and events. As a guest on the show, Min Hyorin was very honest and witty in responding to the discussions.

CLMZJnNW8AAxgx9.jpg

Min Hyorin openly confessed that, “I had my first kiss during my last year in high school.” She continued to share about her first kiss experience and said, “Because it happened during my student days, I wasn’t in a situation to kiss inside a car… So I had my first kiss at the playground in front of my house at night.” Min Hyorin received positive responses from the other participants on the show after listening to her story.

Min Hyorin not only shared about her first kiss, but about her pre-debut days as well. The actress revealed, “When I was going to debut, my company said I look like Lee Hyori so my stage name should be ‘Lee Hyorin.’ However, I strongly opposed the idea and I eventually changed my last name and debuted as Min Hyorin.”

Netizens left responses saying, “Min Hyorin’s first kiss makes my heart flutter,” “Min Hyorin is cute,” “Min Hyorin is honest,” and “Min Hyorin, Taeyang will be jealous if he finds out.”

http://www.koreaboo.com/tv-shows/min-hyorin-talks-about-her-first-kiss-on-happy-together/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sung Yuri Wants Suzy and Lee Min Ho to Star in Her Screenplay

Actress Sung Yuri discusses celebrity rivals, screenwriting, and ideal pairings in an upcoming episode of KBS2TV’s “Happy Together 3.”

She recently took part in a filming for the show, along with other guests Kim Sung Gyun and Ji Jin Hee. The episode is set to air on October 29.

201510291313121114_1_99_20151029132105.j

In regards to who she considers as her rival, she immediately confessed, “The rival in my heart is Suzy. She’s unbeatable,” and made everyone laugh by saying, “I want to become her rival, and that’s why I’m going around saying stuff like this.”

Later on, the former Fin.K.L member shares that she writes screenplays and novels for fun, and goes on to reveal a script written by her entitled “She Was Pretty,” which indeed shares its title with the currently airing MBC drama.

When asked if she is planning to play the lead role herself, Sung Yuri replied, “To increase its mass appeal, I would want Suzy to do it instead. And Lee Min Ho would play the male lead,” the actress described her ideal main cast.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/29/sung-yuri-wants-suzy-and-lee-min-ho-to-star-in-her-screenplay/

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Fei recalls a time when she was criticized by J.Y. Park for the way she sang

The gorgeous miss A's Fei was one of the guests on the December 10 episode of 'Happy Together,' where she opened up about the trials of her early days as an idol. 

Fei recalled a time when she was admonished by J.Y. Park as soon as she had debuted under miss A. She told the MCs, "On a day I was recording, the Korean pronunciation was difficult so I was having a hard time. J.Y. Park told me that I had something like an accent when I sang so I sounded like I was singing a trot song. He always told me, 'You have to be this kind of woman. Like sexy or cute.' So I'd wonder to myself, 'Just who is that kind of woman?' J.Y. Park always emphasized that I have to be the woman in the song," confessing that she struggled with finding the persona necessary to sing miss A tracks. 

Fei_1449768174_fei1.jpg

When the MCs then threw her a slightly provocative question that went, "How did you feel when J.Y. Park came back during the time miss A was totally dominating the charts?" Fei nonchalantly replied, "Isn't it a good thing because we're under the same agency?" She further explained, "We talked it out. We questioned, 'Why did he come back now?' J.Y. Park said he just released the song," stressing that there is no ill will between miss A and J.Y. Park. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/fei-recalls-a-time-when-she-was-criticized-by-jy-park-for-the-way-she-sang 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actress Lim Soo Hyang was heartbroken when she heard Yoon Kye Sang was dating Honey Lee

Actress Lim Soo Hyang revealed herself to be a huge fan girl of g.o.d's Yoon Kye Sang.

During filming for the upcoming 'Happy Together', Lim Soo Hyang appeared as a guest for the 'You're Kind of a King' special. The actress said that she's always been a big g.o.d fan, sharing, "I was especially a huge fan of Yoon Kye Sang. I even ate with spoons of Yoon Kye Sang that were sold to fans."

Ca15BFbUcAEGt7M.jpg

She also revealed that she was disappointed to hear the news that Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee were dating. She said, "I was upset. I was going to go to him after becoming famous."

That's a pretty intense fan girl! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/actress-lim-soo-hyang-was-heartbroken-when-she-heard-yoon-kye-sang-was-dating-honey-lee 

• 1 month later...

Archived