Guest singerchick

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bunniecuppycakez

woa..the comments on this forum.

she doesn't LOOK chinese? so chinese people are supposed to be ugly? :angry:

i'm sorry, but i'm a little offended by some comments. =x

maybe she just have good genes. A friend I know very very very Chinese. But he looks like a freaking abercrombie and fitch model. i guess he might not be chinese then 0_0

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

she doesn't LOOK chinese? so chinese people are supposed to be ugly? :angry:

I'm sure that's not what they meant because that's certainly not what I meant in my previous posts.

Well I sure hope it doesn't come across that way.

She has amazing features and a very versatile look which makes her very unique. To me it looks like she's a

mix of Chinese and something else. There's probably a lot of people who will disagree but that's okay because

everyone has their own views. Unfortunately, I think these individual opinions are being taken to the opposite direction.

Guest fatcupoftea

DAMN! I want her legs! :P She's so cute when she smiles!

And what the heck are you peeps talking about?! She looks full Chinese to me! ...as people were saying China is a HUGE place, so you're bound to get a mix of all looks...like there are 100% Chinese people with naturally blue eyes. What now?! haha.

Guest bunniecuppycakez

And what the heck are you peeps talking about?! She looks full Chinese to me! ...as people were saying China is a HUGE place, so you're bound to get a mix of all looks...like there are 100% Chinese people with naturally blue eyes. What now?! haha.

EXACTLY! LOL

being a chinese myself, she doesn't look very chinese, but she is definitely georgous. she has mixed kind of beauty. i am so proud of her for winning miss world.

im full chinese myself and some ppl say i dont look chinese. she looks chinese to me.

Guest bunniecuppycakez

im full chinese myself and some ppl say i dont look chinese. she looks chinese to me.

lol same. a year ago i was running a lot, so i got really tanned. people asked me if was vietnamese/cambodian.

then my skin got lighter over the winter and people asked me if i was korean/japanese (they have lighter skin apparently?)

and im chinese. -_-

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

Poeple like you are such a disgrace against your own race.

ummm...lol I think she meant it as sarcasm

man you must be super serious in real life :sweatingbullets:

Guest foowdx3

Poeple like you are such a disgrace against your own race.

dude i think she meant it in sarcasm cuz the person she was replying to was saying something about how zilin looks korean or something.

dang some people up in here need to chill. geez all this racial stuff going on :[

and whats with this "she doesnt look chinese" i think she looks 100% chinese. believe it or not, a lot of celebs in china have that kind of look. besides like someone else said...china is freaking huge. there are a LOT of gorgeous people.

Guest WOW its SHARON

Yea, my grandma is a Chinese and she has blue eyes.

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

Well, she likes a Chinese to me. So I'm one of those who has to disagree with you.

She doesn't look mix.

That's cool. But my main point I want to get across is that everyone has their own personal opinions.

To me she looks mixed, to you she looks full Chinese, and the others have their own views.

So how about everyone accept each others thoughts rather than opposing them? :)

Archived