Ms. World - Zi Lin Zhang

Guest singerchick

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justlovely12

omg she is SO TALL! and pretty :) she's gorgeous. and smart, from the looks of her college.

i hope this is also an opportunity to show people around the world that not all asian girls look like mulan <_< seriously. they always hire models or actresses with the squinty eyes.

was she a model before? or did she start modeling after she became miss world? (that picture of her on the runway..) even if she wasnt miss world, she could be a model for SURE.

Guest ANJEE<3

she totally could have beaten riyo mori for ms universe.. (or whoever it was during the same year she won ms world)

don't hate, i like riyo mori but that's just my opinion

Guest wins

WHOAAAAAAA

She's so PRETTY!!!!! SOOOOOO TALL, white, flawless and sexy.!! Lucky gal! Plus, she's a good model.

I rarely find a "beautiful" face I like but this one is def hands down. since there are so many "beauties" today but hers doesnt annoy the hell outta me unlike the so many others who try so hard to look like a doll >__<

How do you grow a woman like that?! haha

Guest sglolligirldd

she is absolutely toooo gorgeous for words XD

china seriously has really pretty ppl~~~ 

if ur in the streets ull be stunned at how many fashion beauties there r!

and for those of u who think shez mix,,,she isnt mix,,,u just havent seen the majority of the population of china who has pretty features with a tall nose and big eyes like her...if u go to asia or in this case, china, tw, hk...u wil see many girls like this with caucasian features of tall nose and big eyes...so please!not only mix ppl are pretty,,,chinese are pretty without the need for surgery :)

wow toally new and amazing pictures since i visited this last, thanks so much!

she is seriously so, so gorgeous. her smile and posture are to kill for, not to mention her features and body. hmm, i'd like to read her biography now lol.

Guest vana117724

she looks like a goddess if they do exist. lol.

She is so freaking gorgeous.

Karl Lagerfeld... scout this girl for the runway asap.

I seriously think she is the most beautiful woman on earth.

Guest Juli~<3

that last pic of her is kinda freaky

her legs look GINORMOUS! (length wise)

but shes really pretty

its good to see a chinese miss world ^^

Guest megaSTEPxo

Like everyone said, she's TALL!

The first pix sorta reminds me of Fiona Sit~

whereas some pix reminds me of Angelababy!!

Archived