Ms. World - Zi Lin Zhang

Guest singerchick

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pooface

Is it just me or does she not look like she's Chinese?

Nonetheless, she's a pretty girl :)

its u! .. if she dont look chinese.. then why is she 'chinese'? .. so she is chinese but dont look chinese? hmm...

Guest toiletgrl3

oh wow. She's drop dead gorgeous!! She's the prettiest Chinese women I know of. I'm glad she won. So tall and thin. aaw.. I'm jealous..

Guest tomster

Dang she's freaking TALL! O_O

Well deserved title I'm proud of her.

lol She's certainly 10 million times better than anything your dirty Vietnam could ever produce. :rolleyes: Hahaha. When it comes to looks, Chinese have both quantity and quality. Dirty Viets like you have nothing.

^ Speak for yourself. People like you are worth nothing.

Guest xl0v3juicy

gorgeous. but i think her body is a bit too skinny. but still... very gorgeous.

to me.. she looks korean, not chinese.

Yes, because on soompi, pretty girls can only be korean and not chinese :rolleyes:

Guest AgentDNA

lol She's certainly 10 million times better than anything your dirty Vietnam could ever produce. :rolleyes: Hahaha. When it comes to looks, Chinese have both quantity and quality. Dirty Viets like you have nothing.

Wow...to sign up or make a new account just to make such comments on someone's race, you're lower than low. :blink: Shame on you.

Archived