Ms. World - Zi Lin Zhang

Guest singerchick

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misspinky

dang how long are her legs alone?? i'm so jealous, i wish i were tall! in some pics, at a glance, she reminded me of fiona sit and a-mei? but either way, she's really pretty!

Guest watermelon586

6 ft?!?!? whoa....i've never met an asian that tall, especially a girl lol

she's really pretty though

Guest Lilaaa

wow! she's extremely gorgeous and tall as well!

lol She's certainly 10 million times better than anything your dirty Vietnam could ever produce. :rolleyes: Hahaha. When it comes to looks, Chinese have both quantity and quality. Dirty Viets like you have nothing.

this offends me, as a viet and chinese.

She looks so-so in those paegent pics but the latter half with her photoshoots and stuff, yea - she looks REALLY good. She looks better with less make up. And yeah she's kinda skinny, but I guess it goes w/ her height.

(tresordutemps @ Dec 12 2007, 07:32 PM) *

lol She's certainly 10 million times better than anything your dirty Vietnam could ever produce. rolleyes.gif Hahaha. When it comes to looks, Chinese have both quantity and quality. Dirty Viets like you have nothing.

^ Wow. You have some nerve. That's seriously MESSED UP.

Guest Atmosphere.

i just realized she sometimes look like 송혜교 Song Hye Kyo o__o;; dang o_O

but i think zi lin zhang is more prettier!! >__< i was looking for this thread, whoever brought it up, thanks!

Archived