- Makeover Thread -

Guest JF21©

Guest p1nchmycheeks

yeah, i hate it when I PS something and not even get a "thank you" or "blah blah blah *points our my mistakes* but thanks anyways" o.O

making me feel like my work is not appreciated :(

to f0reveralways: ohhhh I saw your work on that page. It's really prettie!!! :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest f0reveralways

to f0reveralways: ohhhh I saw your work on that page. It's really prettie!!! :)

oh thanks! hehe em3600.gif

Guest kcee_catastrophic

R E Q U E S T

i usually DO the photoshoping but my laptop that had photoshop DIED T___T

i was SUPER bummed, so now i need you guys help. PS me please?

DSCF2789.jpg

sorry its so big! i don't have anything to downsize picture anymore >__<

i'm the one on the left by the way ^___^

Guest bbsuju

Omo! So mannnyy talented people in here~~! :w00t:

Will anyone edit mine? Idk if it good PS quality or not :sweatingbullets: but here ^ ^:

20.png

Guest mypinkprince

FULFILLED

to: mypinkprince

i tried my best with the hair......i still hope you like it~ :sweatingbullets: (you have great skin~! i'm so jealous)

b138990026.jpg

thankyou urbantrend! [=

thx for the comment hahah

Guest Soulever

Wow - I can't believe how many talented editors there are on here. Amazing work, Photoshoppers!

This is VERY generous because for retouches or photo-editing like this ... it can get REALLY expensive!! And here you girls are, doing quality work for fun, for free. It's very kind of you.

Kudos!!! :wub:

Guest CHRFAG

REQUEST

[EDIT]

ugh! the pictures aren't showing, so i'll put up in links.

NOTICE :i spaced out F A G ; IM GUESSING, soompi doesn't like that word :( *oppsie poopsie

FIRST IMG : http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/chr f a g/DSC00222.jpg

SECOND IMG: http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/chr f a g/DSC07277-1.gif

THIRD IMG : http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/chr f a g/DSC08506.jpg

Requests;

- FIRSTTLLY>the third img just make it look all uzzlangyy (:

- The first image, remove the extra lump under my chin, xD

- grey contacts[img1] & green contacts [img2]

- I want to see one picture with beach blonde hair[if possible] : D

- & another one with highlights ? any color, go wild =D !!

and pretty eye shadow, but not too dark ? [ah, idk i think my nerdy glasses are in the way]

OHH ANND; if you can't do much since my pictures are a bit low ?

then do anything xD i understand i've tried photoshopping pictues like that tooo....!

THANKS IN ADVANCEEAAH !!! <3 i love you photoshoppers,

i'm one myself, but lately my touch has been kind of deadish =/

thanksss (:

Guest stickearth

REQUEST

dsc02300dg8.th.jpg

dsc02021qj7.th.jpg

img00005nk5.th.jpg

1. CAn you just remove the mole and make the hair color light....but a bit natural looking.

2. I'm on the one on the left so the same thing [mole and hair color]

3. A bit brighter and same thing. I'm on the left this time!

I just wanted to see how it turns out cause I'm planning to remove the mole and dye my hair this summer..so Please & Thanks!

Guest crazi_munkii

lol..sorry but you made my pic look horrible...lol...who is this?...its not me?...wow i think most of the pics i requested to get edited it turns out lookin ugly and not lookin at me...i dont know if your trying to make me look ugly on purpose...or what?...

all im saying is i just wanted some make up and hair coloring and eye color contacts...but you guys just change my whole face figure into an ugly one..doesn't even look like me...

sorry for saying this...complaining or whatever...but its the truth...you can go back and look at my edit pics...the only one that actually turned out like i wanted and actually looked like me was i think by "urbantrend"...she actually listen and did what i asked her too...well anyways..thanks for taking your time to edit though...

heck, your one cocky poop. you made my pic look horrible? it was horrible to begin with. turns out look ugly and not lookin at me? it already looked ugly and looks better than you. Look ugly on purpose? genes made you ugly, not photoshop. change my whole face figure into an ugly one? like i said, it was already ugly. your ungrateful. and yes i've insulted you, but you insulted someone's work, which is alot worse to insult, unless your shallow, you deserved every bit i said. but you should start now and be grateful to me, i took my time in what i said and it's free, and it helps you understand what you said was well outta order. muhahaa now you actually listen and do what i ask you 'can you hush?' =D

Guest lipslikepearl

heck, your one cocky poop. you made my pic look horrible? it was horrible to begin with. turns out look ugly and not lookin at me? it already looked ugly and looks better than you. Look ugly on purpose? genes made you ugly, not photoshop. change my whole face figure into an ugly one? like i said, it was already ugly. your ungrateful. and yes i've insulted you, but you insulted someone's work, which is alot worse to insult, unless your shallow, you deserved every bit i said. but you should start now and be grateful to me, i took my time in what i said and it's free, and it helps you understand what you said was well outta order. muhahaa now you actually listen and do what i ask you 'can you hush?' =D

i guess i agree with how you feel towards her post but if you look few posts later, she said she apologized to the photoshopper and didn't mean to make what she said sound like ...how she said it.

Guest lananhcali18

REQUEST.

Can anyone edit my friend's pic? Make it look cute...like ulzzhaang...or w/e lolz sorry I don't know how to spell it. Just like something dreamy & artistic. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I want to surprise her but I don't know much about photoshop.

2trinhieji2.jpg

Archived