- Makeover Thread -

Guest JF21©

Guest OrangeJennyFish

FUFILLED

AzGxVBczQW

%7Boption%7Dba.jpg[/img

er I kinda added more than what u wanted...I hope u won't mind...I tried to make ur pupils look darker? lol..btw u have like awesome lips!

heyy thanks a lot! could you send me a pic of the after without sig? much appreciated! ^__^

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest J1NX3R x3

Request Please

th_IMG_0065.jpg

th_IMG_0049.jpg

- grey eye contacts

- ashy brown hair

- a nicer looking nose

- feel free to do anything else

- thank you

Guest sweetkiwi

Hey AzGxVBczQW! no prob...uhhh I can't give u the picture lol...cause I deleted all of the pictures after I photoshopped and I emptied my trash can >____< Sorry!!! lol I dun have the ...I can take out my sig...but I'm gonna have to cut off a part of the pic..lol

Guest VANNIE_YANG

R E Q U E S T

th_pHwebsitesize.jpg th_January2008061.jpg

***You can choose either one of these but I want to have longer eyelashes, blush, and maybe green or gray eyes.... and maybe a change of hair color o and possibly work around my eyebrows....thanks!

th_SIS_005.jpg

For this one....on all three girls....longer eyelashes and different hair color....but anything goes for this one! thanks!

Guest urbantrend

FULFILLED

i tried my best with the hair, but i'm not sure if this is the color you were asking for. well, i hope you like it :)

b134088542.jpg

Guest VindictusDame

REQUEST PLS :

Image739.jpg

- Change background

- Smoother skin

- Lashes

- Ashy brown hair

- Brown contacts

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Guest murasakipink

FULFILLED

Here is ur ulzzang pic :) i hope you like it~!

http://x9a.xanga.com/019c620367d34175990819/b134042389.jpg

haha heyx thankx!! now i know how i look like with circle lens.. its a little wierd.. hahaha maybe i m not used to it..

hahahahaa me not really cut out to be n ulzzang i guess.. haha but its so fun to be someone diff.. thankx again!

Guest OrangeJennyFish

Hey AzGxVBczQW! no prob...uhhh I can't give u the picture lol...cause I deleted all of the pictures after I photoshopped and I emptied my trash can >____< Sorry!!! lol I dun have the ...I can take out my sig...but I'm gonna have to cut off a part of the pic..lol

okai, thanks a bunch! ^_^

Guest ryuuseius

wow this is cool...urbantrend do you know which softward you used for this....is it photosho CS3...please let me know..THANKS!! By the way I enjoy the new edit its great!! :)

Guest kimchi hana

Request!

efoauhsajh2.th.jpg0224081822fa1.th.jpg

I'd like my hair to be blonde, just to see if I suit it.

Maybe Sungmin (1 2 3) or Heebon's (1 2 3) hair color. But try and find one that's more suitable.

Thank you for your help!

Guest soo_bak3

FULLFILLED

th_10435.jpg

My sig sucks, and I messed up on the blush, but I hope you still like it... I'll try to improve my skills TT TT

Guest Vannie

REQUEST

Hi! This is my pic

t_jooliem_d18d689.jpg

And I was wondering if someone could change the color of my hair so it could ressemble Janice Man's haircolor (pic provided below). (It's the color I want to dye my hair but I'm too chicken it won't look good :unsure: ) And I would like to have the sort of honey brownish eyecolor too. Thanks a bunch!

t_janicewowm_5f61ed1.jpg

Guest Ercho

FULFILLED

For Kimchi Hana and Vannie

I'm really not very good at changing hair color, but I gave it a shot anyway :}

I think you both would look very nice with new hair colors~!

KimchiHana_Makover.jpg

Vannie_Makeover.jpg

Also, I have a little bit of advice to other people who want their hair color changed: there are certain pictures which are better to work with than others. The best ones are the ones where your hair doesn't blend in with the background (if it does, people PS-ing them will have a hard time figuring out where your hair ends and the wall behind you begins) and isn't too messy (just because it's harder to get those little strands). As with all pictures that you want made over, the bigger and more in-focus the pictures are, the better. It's really hard to make things look natural on a small blurry photo, haha.

Guest dazzlingorgeous

REQUEST PLEASE!

-change of hair color, blonde for the guy, brown/red for the girl

-hazel eye colors

-lashes

-eye brows

l_fca0f53366c971d67493390f9f712e50.jpg

l_1167adb4a84b37f7bff7b6bb119328a6.jpg

Guest babykat

Request Please =)

th_IMG_0851.jpg

if you can do free range whatever you think suite me best, I like korean star natural make up, please make me look like one ^.^.. thankyou so much =)

maybe omething like this?

-eye makeup (natural smoky eye shadow, natural liner, lashes, blush, natural power, natural bronzer that go with smoky eye?)

-lip makeup (gloss, natural lipstick that goes with smoky eyes)

-contacts (color or circle), whatever suit best smoky eyes… or not =)

-please make my nose bit more define if you can

Thankyou in advance

Guest dazzlingorgeous

dazzlingorgeous: I noticed you requested quite a few times. I'd like to help out but can you please upload better quality pics? It'll be easier to work with and it'll look more natural.

Sorry but hat do you mean better quality...well i'll try...i'm sorry if my picture qualities are not good....well is this one better...

l_89cb04664af3045dc7b65677f16e3f23.jpg

I just want hazel eye contacts, brown hair....eye brows...ect...sorry agian...hope you can help me this time...but i rally wanted my other pictures fixed too...

Archived