[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh really? Kim Hwan and Lee Yoon Ah an item, ey? why do u say that? must be something in the latest episode?

well kinda they were getting really close when they were in the water and every other time they were next to each other.

anyone think that he kinda looks like so ji sub?

and if they do and since lee yoon ah looks like bae seul gi it would kinda be like a mini fake celeb couple. haha.

hey silverwingz and missinu!!

i get my chinese subbed episodes on tudou.com! just run a search for 奇迹的胜负师 or qi2 ji1 de4 sheng4 fu4 shi1 (in hanyu pinyin) or this link! they have episode 4 (with minwoo) till episode 8 now!

there are many many many other c-subbed korean variety and dramas on tudou too, it's like the Chinese equivalent of youtube! :w00t: i usually stream Miraculous Victory And Defeat on tudou cos 17look8.com, the c-subber, requires a referral to be a member of their site to dl their subbed episodes.

actually i don't mind doing eng subs from the chinese ones cos i think it's easier than translating...but i don't know anything about encoding and timing etc etc! i just know how to translate. :sweatingbullets: any experienced subbers here? maybe we can form subbing team or something :P

p.s.: i'm a her! hehe :D

I could also help to time the episodes...just let me know if you guys need any help

I can't wait to see the continuation of the G-Dae episode.....

Is it only me or I'd like to see more of So Shi Bang than Wonder Bang? Since SNSd and BB have been together for Miraculous twice already..

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks lisa~

what's been happening to all the LQ's in CB... it's been a couple of days and CB doesn't seem to have any LQs...

this means i have nothing to download and can't watch the show... >.<

well kinda they were getting really close when they were in the water and every other time they were next to each other.

anyone think that he kinda looks like so ji sub?

and if they do and since lee yoon ah looks like bae seul gi it would kinda be like a mini fake celeb couple. haha.

ooooh... well i think they look like a cute couple (if they are one!).

haha... So Ji Sub?? i don't see it... and Lee Yoon Ah doesn't look like Bae Seul Gi either to me...?

i thought it was the other announcer (that's not in this episode) looked like Bae Seul Gi. She was a little chubbier and stuff...

but the mini fake celeb couple idea is cute~

I could also help to time the episodes...just let me know if you guys need any help

Is it only me or I'd like to see more of So Shi Bang than Wonder Bang? Since SNSd and BB have been together for Miraculous twice already..

oh cool. thanks!

hmmm... i seem to like Wonder Bang more. they seems more comfortable with each other and stuff.

(ever since their collaborations and stuff... i think they're cute together)

Thank you Diavle for your youtube channel!!

wow, I just have to say that I LOVED DaeSung's dancing in this episode <3

It was awesome!! XD

I felt bad for Shin JungHwan... MC Yoo made him show Kim IlJung how to dance twice, and he fell both times >_<

It was funny though >_>; lol

And Kim JuHee's running was too funny!

She was fast, lol

ooooh... well i think they look like a cute couple (if they are one!).

haha... So Ji Sub?? i don't see it... and Lee Yoon Ah doesn't look like Bae Seul Gi either to me...?

i thought it was the other announcer (that's not in this episode) looked like Bae Seul Gi. She was a little chubbier and stuff...

but the mini fake celeb couple idea is cute~

oh well, but i just watched the hq ep it lee yoonah sure does look like bsg. but whatev. haha.

and yeah daesung's dancing to yoon jong shin's song was awesome. future variety show mc in the making.

Guest silverwingz

awww, i really wanna see Daesung's dancing now. he is the King of gags in Big Bang afterall! hehe...

and yeah... the Bae Seul Gi look-a-like was in the episode with Bae Seul Gi in it... they even compared the two...

but maybe Lee Yoon Ah looks like her too? but just not to me... lol... yeah... whatevs... lol...

Guest teukstrid

HQ 080106 Miraculous Victory & Defeat: Part 1 / Part 2

credits to: godlove3494's cb + flyfany89

Thanks for the upload! Can't wait to see the episode :]

I think it's really cool that they give away money to charity even though it might not be all that much.

Entertainment and charity at the same time. Nice^^

Guest Diavle

Episode 08 HQ:

PART 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OSV9XIGS

PART 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BV112TQ

godlove3494's CB

This dancing thing is seriously starting to get on my nerves now, it was fun at first but its getting extremely repetitive now. Whats worse is that they waste more than half an episode on this.

The later half of Ep nine wasn't so bad, SJH and the chubby ace were hilarious on the running platform

she sped through it like crazy, they lit a firecracker to her butt lol

I hoped they would pit Wheesung and Sung Jae announcer against each other (the male announcer ace, I think thats his name) but no cigar.

Guest silverwingz

thanks for uploads Amy and Diavle! I don't think I can wait for a LQ download...

I'll just watch it off YouTube. So thank you Diavle for uploading it to YouTube!

Guest marialolly

Thehe, SJH show the dance for KIJ and falls xDD lol

And Double lol that chubby one on Running Platform xDD

Also while there putting a board on, Alex or weezung falls accidently xDD LOL! xDD

Guest silverwingz

^ yes, those bits were the best parts of the episode!

Does anyone knows the song they played at 09:36? =X

is this the one you're talking about?

Park Ji Yoon - Adult Ceremony

i watched it off YouTube so had to guess which song it was with the time you provided.

it was the one with announcer holding the two shoes and dancing "sexily" right?

if it's wrong, just tell me, and tell me some details while the song was playing since i watch it off YouTube and don't download it. :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

Yes!! It's this one haha ^^.Thank you very much *o*

glad i could help!

Does anyone know whether if a subbing team will be subbing these?

quite possibly... there's one episode subbed on YouTube tho... check the first post.

but you don't really need subs for this, coz it's quite self explanatory since it's all pretty much games.

Guest sortaverry

I'm sorry if its a bit off topic but,in episode 7, what was the song that sun mi, jong shin , and jung hwan were damcing to?

It played at about 5:10-ish

In coolsmurf's video, it was called "My Love, Ugly Duckling".

Does anyone know who it's by?

Thanks~~

Archived